The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Men 2

6.9K 396 909
By tessyoc

Miyu woke up to the sound of little noises made, she sat up from bed, rubbing her eyes, clearing them to get a good visual on who was in the room. "Michi? Is that you?" She asked.

"No, Miyu." A woman's voice said. "Your brother isn't here, he says he went out on a date."

"Oh, good morning Chika." Miyu said as she yawned.

"Morning Miyu, how was your night?" Chika asked.

"Fine." She said.

"Well your bath is ready." Chika said. "I'll be back later with your breakfast." Miyu nodded as Chika left the room.

It had been two days since she had come to live in Mikaela's mission and in that two days, she hasn't even seen him yet. Mikaela was so considerate of her phobia for men that he moved every man living in the mansion to the left wing. She couldn't believe he was doing that much for her.

She felt really bad for accusing him, he really wasn't like the rest. She wanted to meet him and at least thank him for what he had done for her but she couldn't leave her room. She was scared she could run into a man. It wasn't really her fault, she had learnt a bit that not all men are alike but still she couldn't face them, not yet.

A knock interrupted her thinking. "Ah! Come in."

The door opened and Tomoe walked in. "Morning Miyu, as usual I'm here to check on you."

"I'm fine as usual." Miyu said. "You don't have to check up on me all the time."

"Well I wish I could stop but I can't." Tomoe said. "Mr. Shindo is the one who makes me do it, he really wants you to be comfortable Miyu."

"I see." Miyu smiled. "Hey, I want to thank him, can you take me to him?"

"Really? Are you sure you want to come out?" Tomoe asked. "The men are already up and about and the workers have started coming."

"As long as I don't get so close to them." Miyu said. "And as long as I walk closely beside you then I'll be fine, I really want to see Mr. Shindo."

"Ok." Tomoe smiled. "Let's go then."

Miyu took a moment to breathe, she had just run for her life, she panicked just at the sight of the butlers and ran as quick as she could. Lucky enough Tomoe told her where he was and gave her directions to the place before she got to it. She was thankful for the fact that she didn't run into another man.

When she finally caught her breath, she stared at the door in front of her. It had a sign that wrote "Mr. Shindo" on it. This was the place, his office. She was scared to go in, he could be alone, she knew he wouldn't hurt her but still with her past experience with men, she wasn't sure what to expect from men. She reached out and opened the door and opening it, she was going in.

"Um..excuse me, Mr. Shindo." She walked in leaving the doors opened. "I just want to-HUH?" She yelled when she saw what no young girl her age should see. Two people engaged in a hot and erotic act, she knew who they were. One was Mr. Shindo and the other was the guy who she had talked with too the other day in the hospital. She wondered why these two men were doing such things when it was no doubt only seven in the morning.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOINH IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?" She yelled, getting her attention.

"M-Miyu!" Yuu called as he quickly got off Mikaela's body, his face was red from embarrassment. "Why are you here?"

"Brat can't you knock?" Mikaela asked.

"Can't you lock the door?" Miyu asked.

"Sorry you had to see us that way Miyu." Yuu said.

Miyu looked at both men then noticed something, one was wearing a uniform. "A school uniform? You're a student?" She asked.

"Um..yes." Yuu said.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Seventeen." He said.

She scowled at Mikaela. "You're into young boys? I think I have every right to be afraid of you you pedo."

"PEDO!" Mikaela yelled as he stood up. "I'm not a pedo you damn brat, now what the hell are you here for huh?"

"I came to thank you." She said. "For your hospitality and all...but I don't know if I should anymore."

"Well you're welcome." Mikaela said. "Now, can you leave? I'm busy here!"

"Actually Mika, I have to be getting to school now." Yuu said.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" Mikaela yelled.

"I'm sorry Mika." Yuu said as he walked towards the door. "Well bye, bye Miyu." He reached out to touch her. Miyu acted quick, throwing herself to the side and falling hard to the ground. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" Yuu asked.

"What are you doing?" Mikaela asked as he walked towards her. "Are you trying to get yourself hurt?" He walked towards her but she shifted backwards, her body began shaking.

"Please..don't come any closer." She said. "Please don't."

"Miyu." Yuu called.

"I told you, we're not gonna hurt you." Mikaela said.

"I know that." She said in a shaky voice. "Still...I'm scared..I don't want...any man touching me..please don't cone any closer."

"We will now call this meeting to order." Shingu said as he stood in front of a small crowd. "We are going to do whatever it takes to get Miyu over her fear of men."

"It's not going to be simple at all." Mikaela said. "The girl leapt through the air and almost hurt herself trying to get away from Yuu because he almost touched her."

"I think we should be considering who these men are that hurt her." Krul said. "From what you've told us Shingu, she comes from a wealthy home, so that means she must have been secured. What if a man in that house kept harassing her?"

"She's refused to tell us anything about her home." Sayuri said with a sigh. "How can we help someone who doesn't even want to tell us a thing? I feel for her, really I do. But she's so stubborn."

"You can't blame her, she must have had it really rough." Tomoe said.

Krul smiled. "She reminds me so much of my sweet Mikaela when he was younger."

"WHAT?" Mikaela yelled. "I wasn't stubborn like that, what are you saying old woman?"

"OLD?" Krul growled as she stood up and walked over to Mikaela, pulling his ears. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME OLD? DO YOU KNOW I AM FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY THAN ANY WOMAN YOU WILL EVER MEET?"

"Damn it, let go of my ears woman, that hurts." Mikaela yelled.

"Can we get back to the issue at hand?" Shingu asked. "I was thinking we show her how sweet men can be, so maybe we should have all the men do something a woman would do, like let's say cook."

"Cook?" Krul laughed. "Don't be ridiculous, men are lazy, they don't know how to cook."

"I beg to differ." Mikaela said.

"Oh yeah that's right." Krul smiled. "Everyone but my sweet heart, he's such a dear and unlike any other men, if Miyu were to spend a day with him, her fear of men would just disappear."

"No offence but your husband looks like someone who is mainly interested in kids, male kids at that." Mikaela said.

Krul grabbed his ears again. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY HUSBAND? YOUR FATHER?"

"LET GO WOMAN!" Mikaela yelled.

"Speaking of uncle Ferid, where is he?" Shingu asked. "He left here, a while ago."

"Forget him." Mikaela said. "In fact, forget this meeting, Yuu will be back home anytime now, I have to be waiting in my office for him."

"Can you two go a day without being all lovey dovey?" Shingu asked as he smirked. "You know, it's funny, you guys do all the dirty stuff but the highest peak or dirty was that time big brother Yuu gave you that indirect sucking."

Mikaela's brows twitched, he really disliked when Shingu brought up that topic. "What are you saying?" He blushed. "We've done things."

"Kissing, caressing and licking, the usual." Shingu said. "I'm surprised he hasn't lost his virginity yet."

"There will be no losing of virginity until the age if eighteen." Krul said. "You hear me son? You'd better not try anything with Yuu, keep your cock tightly in your pants, got it?"

Yuu and Akane arrived back home. "I'm so pissed." Akane sighed. "Shinya is really bothersome, Yuu, tell her that groping bigger breasts won't make hers grow, I'm getting tired of all this, my breasts hurt."

"Don't pull me into your girl problems." Yuu said.

"So, you going to your lover's room?" Akane asked.

Yuu blushed. "Not his room, just his office to say hello."

Akane rolled her eyes. "Ok, bye." She waved and left.

Yuu began climbing up the stairs, at the top he found Ferid standing there. Ferid turned to look at him and smiled. "Hello Yuu, you're back, I've been waiting for you." He smiled.

"Waiting for me?" Yuu asked. "Is there a problem?"

Ferid walked closer to him. "It's about that young girl, Miyu right?"

"Yes." Yuu said. "What about her?"

"The others are trying to look for a way to help her out." Ferid said. "I think I have the perfect plan." He took his hand and smirked. "But I need your help to do it."

"M-my help?" Yuu asked.

"Yes." He winked. "You're perfect for the job Yuu."

Mikaela had finally left the others, he had waited for Yuu for about an hour but he didn't come. He tried calling his cell but he wasn't answering, he decided to ask around if anyone had seen him. And by asking around, he meant going to the hallway and screaming. "DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MY BRAT OF A BOYFRIEND HAS COME HOME?"

They all shook their heads, replying no to him but then one person spoke up. "I saw him sir." He said.

"Where did you see him?" Mikaela asked.

"He was with your father sir, Mr. Bathory." The man said.

"Did you see where he went after that?" Mikaela asked.

"I believe your father was taking him towards the direction of his bedroom sir." The man said.

Everyone gasped and froze in shock. Mikaela believed he didn't hear right, in fact, he hoped he didn't hear right. He didn't want to believe that his teenage boyfriend had just followed his father into a bedroom. His eyes twitched. "Come again, he said, forgive me I don't think I heard well. I thought I heard you say that my father took my boyfriend to his bedroom."

"That's exactly what I said sir." The man said. "Last I saw them, they were heading to the bedroom."

"Krul, your husband is a dead man." Mikaela said.

Bless you for this idea IntrovertedHinori

"Come on Yuu, don't be so shy." Ferid said.

"This is embarrassing." Yuu said.

"Oh come on, you don't have to be so embarrassed." Ferid walked into the place Yuu was hiding as he pulled him out. "Now come out here let me take a good look at you sweety."

"No. Wait, Mr. Bathory I-"

The doors were banged opened as Mikaela walked in. "BASTARD!" He yelled. "I HEARD YOU BROUGHY YII IN HERE, WHY WOULD YOU BRING YOUR SON'S BOYFRIEND INTO THE ROOM YOU SHARE WITH YOUR WI-" Miakela trailed off when he saw Ferid holding on to Yuu, Mikaela's use dropped when he saw Yuu wearing a maid outfit. "You demon!" He growled. "What were you about to do to him?"

"Don't jump into conclusions." Ferid said. "I'm only trying to do what's right."

"Right? Right?" Mikaela yelled. "Excuse me but you are making my cute boyfriend wear a short skirt, though I am grateful to witness this beauty again, I will not allow you to-"

"Oh be quiet son." Ferid said. "I'm doing this for Miyu, I was thinking that a good way to show her men mean no harm is to show how much we care. And how much do we care? We care so much that we'll be willing to dress up for her sake."

"Dress up?" Mikaela asked.

Ferid nodded. "Show her that there's nothing to be afraid of, what do you think? Does he look good?"

"I feel so embarrassed." Yuu said.

"Don't be, it really suits you." Mikaela smiled.

"That doesn't make me feel better you pervert." Yuu said. "I better you're having dirty thoughts aren't you? Huh? Just so you know, this is for the sake of Miyu. You will never see me wear a skirt again."

"Then I shall savor this moment." Mikaela smirked as he brought out his phone and began taking pictures. Yuu quickly his behind Ferid.

"Stop it Mika!"

"Genius."

Mikaela jumped in fright as he turned to see Shingu and Michiro behind him. "When did you get in?" He asked.

"Uncle Ferid, your idea is fantastic." He said. "But we shouldn't just use only big brother Yuu, we'll use every man in the house. Get all of them to wear skirts."

"Except me of course." Ferid said.

"And me." Mikaela said.

"Why not?" Shingu asked. "You're both men aren't you?"

"Ha ha." Mikaela chuckled. "Trust me, no one wants to see me in a skirt."

"I do." Yuu said.

"Too bad, you're not gonna." Mikaela said.

"How are we going to get grown up men to agree to wearing skirts?" Yuu asked. "It's impossible."

"We use money of course." Shingu said. "A man can never say no to money, if they refuse we will resort to threatening their lives and if they decide to stand their ground, we beg."

"Or I can just order them to." Mikaela said.

"However its done, we'll need to get Miyu." Shingu said. "Ok, so who wants to play dress up?"

"Today will be the most strangest day if my life." Mikaela said. "Men that aren't Yuu, in skirts?" He shuddered.

"A surprise?" Miyu asked. She was in her room with Tomoe who told her about a surprise waiting for her downstairs.

"Yes." Tomoe nodded. "Mr. Shindo asked that I get you."

She frowned and thought back to this morning, she felt bad for running away from him and Yuu. "He's really trying to help me, but I'm afraid nothing can help. It's going to be difficult to stop fearing men."

"Yes." Tomoe said. "It might not be easy to stop but it'll be easier to trust the ones around you, that's what he wants, for you to trust him."

"But why?" She asked. "He barely knows me." She gasped. "Don't tell me he likes me."

"No, no, no, no." She said. "No he does not, you're eleven, he's twenty five."

"TWENTY FIVE?" She yelled. "He's dating that high school kid? Love is strange." She sighed. "Well ok I guess I'll come, but I hope I won't be seeing any men."

Miyu and Tomoe headed to the living room where her surprise awaited her. "What exactly could he be planning? I'm kind of excited to find out."

"Big sister!" Michiro called as he ran to her.

"He MichIIIIIIIIIIII!" She screamed in shock as she saw Michiro wearing a sailor school uniform with his hair tied up in short pigtails. "M-m-m-m-m-"

"Hi big sister." He smiled.

"WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT?" She yelled. "Who did this? Was it that perverted Mr. Shindo? I knew it, I knew I couldn't trust him, he really is a pedo."

"No it's not like that." Michiro smiled. "All the other guys are doing it so I had to do it too."

"All the other guys?" She asked, and like that, although curious, she wasn't looking forward to whatever this surprise was anymore.

"HELLO MIYU!" The crowd of men greeted.

Miyu's  jaw dropped at the sight before her, no woman should witness this at all, it was already too much she witnessed two men in deep heat now she was witnessing men in skirts. The world was indeed a cruel place.

"Hello Miyu." Shingu walked over to her. "How do you like your surprise?"

She turned to see Shingu also wearing a female sailor uniform. "Like it? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHY ARE ALL THESE MEN DRESSED UP LIKE GIRLS? WHERE ARE YOUR DIGNITIES?"

"Somewhere hidden in my skirt." A man said.

"How will I ever face my family again?"

"I can never be a groom anymore."

"My manhood has been tarnished."

"What exactly is going on here?" She asked.

"We're doing this for you Miyu." Yuu said.

"Who are you?" Miyu asked.

"It's me, Yuichiro." He blushed.

"Whaaa? I thought you were a real girl." She said.

"Sorry for being androgynous." He pouted.

"This is for you." Shingu said. "The guys are dressing up this way to show that they care and really want you to get out of your fear for them. We can be just like women you know."

"Really?" She smiled. "That's really sweet! Wait all this was Mr. Shindo's idea?"

"Pff..yea right." Shingu said. "It was his father's idea, but he helped force the men into skirts."

"Is he wearing one too?" She smirked. "Hoho, I wouldn't mind seeing that."

"Sorry to disappoint." Mikaela said. "But I'm a man and I do not wear a skirt."

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"THEN WHY DID YOU MAKE US WEAR ONE?"

"Oh shut up." Mikaela said. "Brat!" He called out to Miyu, she frowned at the "brat" name calling. "I know you might not get over your fear of men so easily, but just know here that these men care about you and will never hurt you. Note I said these men and not me included."

"Yea right." Shingu said. "You care more than everyone here put together."

"No I don't." He frowned.

Miyu smiled, she hasn't been this happy in a while. It was finally nice to be around people who actually cared about her. "Thank you all so much." She said. "I understand now..you care about me. I guess not all men are alike." She frowned. "I only wish the ones in my life were the same as you, thank you all so much."

"Why don't you take a step foward." Shingu said. "Go touch one of them."

"What?" Miyu asked

"It'll do you good Miyu." Shingu said. "You're dead scared to have men come close to you, touching one of them will help you a lot."

"But what if I faint?" She asked.

"There's an ambulance waiting outside." He said.

"You really thought this through didn't you?" She scowled at him. She turned to look at the men, Shingu was right, touching one of them would be a big step for her. But was she up for it? There was only one way to know. She slowly walked up to where they all were. Her eyes peered through the crowd, bad thoughts of her other experiences flashed through her head but she pushed it all aside. These guys were different.

She was now close to them, all that was left was to just choose one and touch. That wasn't hard at all, she was going to try and touch Mikaela. She slowly reached out to him, hesitating for a bit.

"Miyu." He called as she looks at him, he gave her a reassuring smile that he wasn't going to hurt her. She slowly reached out more and touched his hand. Everyone began clapping.

"Of all the men she could have chosen." Shingu said.

Miyu was looking at Mikaela's hand as she held it, she wanted to take another step. Having him hold her back would do. "Um..Mr. Shindo."

"Yes." Mikaela answered.

"You can hold me back to." She said in a shaky voice.

Mikaela smiled and held her back, he could already feel her shaking, he gently rubbed her palm as she looked at him. "It's ok." He said.

She smiled. "Thank you."

"Well, looks like the deed is done." Shingu said. "Now everyone, go change, you look horrendous, I'm going to be having nightmare for weeks."

"Don't try anything funny got that?" Miyu said.

"I won't." Mikaela sighed. He was currently in Miyu's room and was sitting on her bed. "Can I go now? I'm really tired."

"Thank you for everything." She said.

"No problem." He said. "Oh and Miyu, whenever you feel like it, you can always talk to anyone about what happened to you, it's not ok to just keep it in."

"I want it in." She frowned. "It's too painful to think about it."

"Don't worry Miyu, as long as you're here, I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled.

"Pedo." She said.

"THE HELL?" He yelled. "HAVE YOU HEARD NOTHING OF FATHERLY LOVE BEFORE?"

"No." She said. Mikaela noticed she was now crying. "I haven't...my dad." She cried. "He..he's the one.."

"Miyu are you alright?" Mikaela asked. He wanted to hold her but he had to hold back, she wasn't fully cured of her phobia. He was surprised when she jumped into his arms crying. "Miyu, what's wrong?"

"Please..Mr.Shindo." She cried. "My mum..please save her..save my mum, I don't want..anything to happen to her."

"Your mum?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
4.7K 440 111
MIKARU HYROYUKI GOT A SECOND CHANCE.....TO SUFFER AGAIN! It all began with a simple 16 year old Japanese boy, MIKARU HYROYUKI. It may seem hard to be...
20.7K 644 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
12.2K 377 18
(Also contains mikakrul and kimiyoi) TW⚠️ violence,graphic language, drug abuse, mental health.SAME SEX COUPLES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...