The Magician's Assistant || V...

By BreakMeSoftly

Nothing can go awry, no one can slip up, everything has to go perfectly for this trick to succeed. But how ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Taggedy Tag Tag
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1K Question requests
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions Answered
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Vkook Smut
2Seok smut

Chapter 6

4.4K 210 111
By BreakMeSoftly

Jimin stretches the muscles in his arms and back as he lets out a relieving yawn. Yoongi had opened up the couch that thankfully turned into a bed. As Jimin turns onto his side his arm hits something that makes a crunching sound.

A bag of kkotgae snek rests by the stuffed bear he had been using as a pillow, a hand gripping the bag tightly. That pale milky white hand is attached to a beautiful man who had dosed off just hours before.

Yoongi's resting face is no longer troubled the way it was last night. It's calm, peaceful, and extremely attractive from this angle, from every angle to be honest. Jimin catches himself staring but doesn't turn away to stop, rather he inches closer and closer to the resting angel. The first thing to catch Jimin's attention is Yoongi's thin bright pink lips. He runs his thumb along the bottom lip and bites his own, the temptation of the opportunity in front of him being incredibly difficult to resist.

"Jungkook" Yoongi whispers in his sleep, effectively stopping Jimin in his tracks. The painful reminder of Yoongi's relationship status causes Jimin to get out of bed almost immediately.

He looks down at the boy, seeing that he slept in a kneeling position beside the bed, and realizes how uncomfortable that must be. The boys had stayed up talking very late about everything and nothing and Yoongi didn't get a chance to go back to his room before falling asleep holding the snack the two boys had been sharing. 

Jimin leans down and lifts the boy up, bringing him to his bedroom to lay him gently on the bed and cover him with his blanket. Everything about the moment makes Jimin wish that Yoongi was single but although he can't wake him up, kiss him, hold him, love him, he can kiss him on the forehead, let his lips linger, and say goodnight before leaving the apartment, closing the sofa-bed as if he was never there.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok and Seokjin sit side by side as they watch Jungkook and Taehyung practice their another trick for tonight. Although the two boys should have been practicing themselves they are more intrigued with watching love blossom. The way the magician and his assistant interact bleeds sexual tension as they squeeze together in confined places for no exact reason. 

"Trust me you won't be crushed. Look there's plenty of space here." Taehyung gets up into the crushing box and crams himself into the small space that really should only fit one person. Jungkook scoots over to try and give Taehyung some room but it didn't even remotely help. Taehyung ends up half in the secret compartment with his left side practically on top of the younger male. The proximity of course, didn't bother the brunette. It actually made his chest tighten and heartbeat increase tremendously.  (below is the box, the plunger end is what the magician in black has his hand over.)

"Ok ok I get it, now let's just get this over with. It won't hurt will it?" Jungkook says, his voice flustered due to the current situation he finds himself in. Taehyung leans in even closer, his nose nearly touching that of his assistant.

"Just a little bit" In one quick motion he pushes himself out of the confined space and out onto the stage.

"Wait what?!" Jungkook shouts before Taehyung begins pushing the plunger end of the box, pressing it in so that the wall is on its way to crushing Jungkook.

"Wait wait stop is it really going to hurt? Taehyung talk to me?!"

The two audience members laugh at the situation at hand, remembering Soon Deok the first time she practiced this trick. Taehyung never tells them that the end of the wall attached to the "plunger" is elastic and will only slightly press against their face and not hurt them at all. The elastic is painted silver and resembles a metal sheet so even the most observant person won't realize that it's flexible.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts as he braces himself to have his face crushed. When he feels the soft elastic mold over the profile of his head, he stops shouting.

"Oh" Jungkook vocalizes, moving his head to prove to himself that he really does have plenty of room. The echo of his voice in the silent auditorium carries to the ears of the three fellow boys and they fall to the ground in fits of laughter. Taehyung forgets to pull the false wall away and Jungkook is stuck in his current position, forced to listen to the laughter and mocking from his peers.

"Haha very funny now can you get me out of here?" Jungkook voices loudly but the boys can't hear him over their incessant chuckles and hearty laughs.

"Kim Taehyung I swear if you don't get me out of here I'll call Soon Deok and tell her I'm sick!" Taehyung gets off the floor, wiping the tears from his eyes and pulling on the large stick to release the boy. Jungkook shimmies out of the enclosed space and covers it, getting back into position to finish off the trick.

"Happy? I can do it, no problem. Now when are we going to take a break? I'm getting claustrophobic all of a sudden." Taehyung observes Jungkook's sickly pale face and frowns. Concern washes over him as he grabs Jungkook's hand and carefully leads him out of the box.

"Hoseok, wet this" Taehyung takes off his tank top and tosses it to the grinning boy. Jungkook's eyes widen as he suddenly realizes that his mentor is standing before him shirtless, his golden skin and cut abs just inches away from his hand. The urge to run his hands along his chest drives him mad. He swallows hard as guilt washes over him.

"Here" Hoseok hands Taehyung his shirt back, soaked with ice cold water from his water bottle. Taehyung places it gently on Jungkook's forehead and the nauseous feeling dissipates. Jungkook still can't peel his eyes from the perfection before him but Taehyung takes Hoseok's hoodie from the chair he was sitting on and quickly covers the gift God gave him. Blinking twice and shaking his head Jungkook is free from his trace and plops down into the nearest seat, grateful that the temptation was no longer infiltrating his thoughts. He instead, floods his thoughts with images of the wonderful man waiting for him at home.

"Good Morning everyone! Glad you guys came out to practice so early. We need to incorporate one more trick into the act, we had to take out the tiger trick from last night because Shie needs to rest." Namjoon says as he enters the auditorium, his voice booming across the stage to us.

"Why does the tiger need to rest? I mean we need to rest too but we can't" Taehyung complains.

"Would you rather Jungkook get eaten?" Namjoon challenges. Taehyung grins.

"Not by the tiger no"

Jungkook spits out his water and begins violently coughing. Jin tenderly slaps his back to try and help him but to no avail. The boy tries to speak in his own defense, to diffuse the awkward moment but he can hardly breath. 

"Jungkook. Kookie!" His coughing finally slows as Hoseok shakes him, a goofy smile on his face.

"I'm good I'm good" Jungkook reassures as he takes a slower, smoother gulp of water to tame the burning sensation at the back of his throat.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks innocently. Jungkook just glares at him and throws his head back in frustration, slapping the wet tank top onto his forehead and ignoring everything around him.

"Ok so we need to pick a trick. Go through inventory and find out what we can do with what we have in the stock bus." Namjoon simply writes a few things on his iPad and walks towards the exit.

"Let me know what you guys decide" Namjoon shouts right before exiting the auditorium.

The boys make their way outside to check and see what trick they can teach Jungkook to do with the supplies at hand.

Namjoon had other plans.

Taehyung already knew that Namjoon was in a relationship with Shim Soon Deok but no one else knew. They want to keep it private and not make a big deal out of it. The quiet nature of their relationship is what made it perfect.

"I'm surprised you have time to come see me." Soon Deok says as Namjoon sits beside her in bed.

"It's only for a few minutes. I have to help the boys figure out the replacement trick. I can't tell them that the tiger is sick and might not be able to perform for the rest of the tour. Jungkook's loves the thrill of that trick" Namjoon grabs a hold of the girl's small hand and wraps his long fingers with her thin delicate ones.

"I used to love that trick. Has Taehyung told Jungkook that I'm leaving?" Soon Deok's face sinks as she realizes that the two of them only have four more days together.

"No he hasn't. It's going to be really stressful having to do all the tricks you used to do on top of the tricks he has to now. Don't tell anyone but I found out that he's in a relationship. He won't have any time to talk to his boyfriend if he's that busy." Namjoon lays down on the girl's lap and she begins stroking his hair.

"I feel so bad but my career is skyrocketing. I've always wanted to be an actress and I finally have my shot. You understand right?" Soon Deok says with a hint of pleading in her voice.

"Of course I understand, and they will too. We'll announce your departure soon enough. Just let Jungkook have his time before flooding him with assignments okay?"

"Okay my love"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok and Jin left Taehyung and Jungkook alone in the inventory bus because they need "alone time" up in their hotel room. The boys are trying to find a trick that can wow the crowd as much as the tiger transformation did but alot of them require alot more practice than Jungkook is ready for. Even the ones where Taehyung was lead and only require his assistants help at a shallow basis aren't quite up to par with the skills Jungkook has developed at this point. For reasons only known to Taehyung, he needs Jungkook to be the center of this trick. Since the tiger trick was about tranforming Jungkook specifically, he needs Jungkook to be the star of this one. He feels that if he isn't, than its taking something away from the boy. That and Taehyung always feels better when Jungkook is with him.

"Maybe Soon Deok should take over the replacement trick? She knows how to do all of them. You don't need me Taehyung." Jungkook sighs as Taehyung continues to pass on every trick available simply because Jungkook lacks the skills necessary.

"No, I want you" Taehyung desperately searches through the bus in a botched attempt to find an easy trick.

The statement caught Jungkook by surprise. He wants me, Jungkook thinks as he watches the older male scratch the top of his head.

"How about a duet?" Jungkook says, voice low and intimidated.

"A what?" The brunette questions. Jungkook has sung on stage before, even rapped and dances along with Hoseok and Jinnie but Taehyung has never once joined them. He doesn't believe in his voice the way he believes in Jungkook's and he can't possibly go around promoting himself as a singing magician.

"Just one song. Any song, you can choose. I don't care. It can be long enough to fill in the time for the trick we're missing and everyone will love it. You always sing along to the songs on the radio and you sound amazing. Just this once Taehyung, sing with me"

*A/N* Ok guys I'm a sap I know. Anyways, if any of you were wondering who Shim Soon Deok is she's lead female in Moorim School with Lee Hongbin from VIXX and Lee Hyun Woo from my favorite K-drama with Choi Minho from Shinee and Sulli from f(x) To The Beautiful You. Her real name is Seo Ye-ji and she's breathtakingly beautiful in a very human way and probably the best k-actress ever. I'ma leave a photo of her below. Also, the two k-dramas listed above, I highly recommend them. One is action packed and the other one is super adorable and dramatic. Anywho, I'll update soon and no I didn't forget about tag I have to do. Just gotta finish answering all the questions. Bye Bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 15.5K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
6.4K 401 13
Park Jimin REALLY wants to date Min Yoongi but needs Yoongi's best friend distracted so he begs his friend to get to know him. Jeon Jungkook is taske...
1.9M 120K 89
Seokjin is Jungkook's assistant. He dislike how arrogant, and demanding his boss is to him. However, He tries his best to put up with him because h...
283K 13.9K 28
In which Jimin gains a new ability to read minds when he wants. And whenever he is around his co worker, Min Yoongi, all he can hear in his mind are...