The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

I Love Y-

9.3K 496 2.3K
By tessyoc

"Dead, I'm dead, I am so dead." Yuu paced around his room, his hands on his head. He had been thinking about what he did with Mikaela the day before. He actually gave him a hand job and well...a blow job...even though his pants were still on. And worse, he didn't finish the job? He didn't allow him come, he left him there to suffer the throbbing pain. He completely forgot the consequences and now he realized, Mikaela was going to kill him.

"What was I even thinking?" Yuu asked himself as he looked at his hands. "I can't believe I actually did that." He thought back to it, the way his hands and tongue explored Mikaela's body. Mikaela's moaning, his flushed face. He smiled. He had to admit, that was probably the best moment of his entire life.

"Yuu?" Akane called annoyed. They were trying to leave for school hut Yuu was holding them back due to hiding and sneaking, he didn't want Mikaela to see him. "What are you doing?"

"Leave me Akane." Yuu said as he looked around. "I don't want Mika to see me."

She sighed. "Look, I'm going ahead ok." She said and left.

"Wait no." He began to run, he could see the front door and was happy, he was going to make it. Suddenly someone stuck their leg in font of him as he tripped and fell down. "WHAT THE HECK?" He turned around and saw Shingu. "Shingu? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be heading to school."

"Have you told him yet?" Shingu asked.

Yuu ignored him. "I heard your parents sent the police to bundle you to school yesterday, do you want that to happen again."

"Don't worry it won't." Shingu said. "I took care of it."

Yuu felt a shiver run down his spine, something told him that he shouldn't find out how he did it. "Well, some of us have to get to school." He stood up from the ground. "Bye."

"If you have the time to act dirty to him, you should be able to say three simple words." Shingu said.

Yuu stopped waling, what did Shingu mean by act dirty? He really hoped it wasn't what he was thinking. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about yesterday in the spa." Shingu said. "I was only watching to see if you'll tell him and next thing I see is you putting your tongue where the sun doesn't shine."

Yuu screamed. He knew. The boy knew. How? "It's not what it looked like." Yuu said. "I didn't give him a direct blow job, his briefs were still on. WAIT, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW?"

Shingu brought out a phone from his bag. "I knew Mikaela was going to a spa and I knew you would join him." He showed Yuu the video. "I didn't know you could do such things, where is Jesus in your life man."

Yuu was shocked, he saw the video, it was him and Mikaela. "Shingu, delete it."

Shingu took the phone back. "Compensate me."

"I don't have any money." Yuu said.

"Too bad." He said. "I guess this is going to Aunty Krul's phone."

"Huh? What? No!" Yuu was too late, the boy had already pressed sent.

"3..2..1.." Shingu counted down.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Precisely as planned, Krul began to scream. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY...AAAAAAHAHAHAHA...OH MY.." She panted and made strange loud noises. The most disturbing part was that she was in her room doing it and everyone was hearing it.

"Mrs. Krul, are you alright? Is it an attack?"

"She's gone mad."

People were getting concerned, no doubt they were all racing to her room at that point.

"WOMAN!" Mikaela too shouted. "SHUT UP!"

"Ah! It looks like big brother Mikaela's coming." Shingu said as he spotted Mikaela on the stairs. Yuu tried to make a quick run for it but Shingu set his leg again and he tripped and fell. "Good morning big brother."

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked as he walked up to them.

"Err..good morning Mika." Yuu greeted as he stood up.

"You too? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Mikaela asked.

"I was just on my way." Yuu said.

"Look what I got." Shingu showed Mikaela the video.

"Damn it." Mikaela frowned. "I honestly can't believe I'm the one making that ridiculous noise."

"Never underestimate a seventeen year old." Shingu said.

"Mika, can you make him delete it?" Yuu asked.

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing?" Mikael asked. "I'm the one who should be more embarrassed, getting bottomed by a seventeen year old."

Yuu blushed. "I was only playing around, I was even shocked this morning, I never knew I could do something like that."

"It's a good thing." Mikaela said. "At least sex will be fantastic." He smirk as Yuu shivered. "I'm surprised you didn't let me ejaculate, brat, do you know how painful it was not getting to release."

"Eww." Shingu said. "A child is here."

"But it's ok." Mikaela said. "I will get you back, of course, in ten folds." He smirked.

That was it. The death treaty, Yuu knew he was a gonner. "I see." He tried to keep calm. "Well I should go now." He turned to leave, walking over to the door, he turned back to Mikaela. "Mika, there's something I want to tell you today, after school."

"I'll be in my office." Mikaela smiled. "I'll be waiting."

"Bye." He left and closed the doors behind him. Seconds later an angry Tomoe stormed in with Sayuri behind her.

"OF ALL THE STUPID, NO GOOD.."

"Tomoe-chan, I'm sorry." Sayuri begged.

"I thought you went to drop her at the airport last night?" Mikaela asked.

"I did." Tomoe said. "But guess what, we missed the flight, she stupidly forgot the flight was a 6am flight and we went there by 8pm. She bought another ticket and the flight leaves this noon, we're supposed to be waiting at the airport but the moron forgot her luggage here. And here to the airport is a FREAKING THREE HOUR JOURNEY."

"I'm sorry." Sayuri said.

"Don't sorry me." Tomoe said. "You are so careless I swear, you're like an eight year old, what is the matter with you..."

"Women." Shingu frowned. "Now I understand why every man around me is gay."

Kimizuki opened his eyes, he felt some weight on his body and turned to see Yoichi sleeping and relaxed on his body. Both of them were shirtless and- "WHAT THE HELL?" He screamed and the next thing was a smack.

---------

"Ouch!" Yoichi held his head in pain. "Shiho, why did you do that?"

"Shut up." Kimizuki frowned. "Why were you holding me like that, I told you if we're going to sleep on the same bed, we keep out distance."

Yoichi pouted. "But, we're a couple, isn't that what couples do?"

"Yes. Indecent couples." He said as he wore his glasses. "I told you, we won't be doing things like this at least until you turn eighteen."

"Seriously?" Yoichi frowned. "You're no fun at all."

"By the way, what the hell are you still doing here?" He asked. "Aren't you supposed to be going to school?" Yoichi laid back on the bed and covered himself with the sheets. "Hey! I'm talking to you."

"I want to stay here." Yoichi said.

"Cutting school is a no." Kimizuki said. "What will you tell your sister if she finds out."

"I'll lie." Tomoe said.

"Lying is a no too." Kimizuki said.

"Tch..so strict. Are you a Reverend?" Yoichi sighed as he sat up. "I'm hungry, hey why don't we go back to my place so you can cook us something."

"Your place? Where your sister is?" Kimizuki asked. "No thank you."

"Relax, she's at the airport." Yoichi said. "She won't be back for a while, so it's ok."

"Whatever." Kimizuki stood. "But this is the last time you're skipping school, got it?"

"I want to have sex."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"I said I want to have s-" Before Yoichi could finish, Kimizuki pulled his ears. "Oww..oww..oww.."

"Sex?" Kimizuki asked. "You should be reading your books you brat, don't be expecting sex anytime soon..got that?" He left his ear.

"Just when exactly do you plan on having sex with me then?" Yoichi asked. "I'm almost eighteen and-"

"When you're twenty one." Kimizuki said.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"IT'S THE DECENT THING TO DO."

Yoichi frowned. "Decent, no fair, I thought the joys of dating an older man is having him as your big daddy, guess I was wrong."

Kimizuki cringed, children these days were so rotten he didn't understand and they are going to be the future leaders of the world. The world will be in shambles.

"I'm going to take a bath." He said as he walked over to the door.

"Can I bath with you?" Yoichi gave him a cute smile.

"No." He said as he left.

"So unfair."

At the airport Sayuri was ready to leave.

"Tomoe-chan, I'm going to miss you." Sayuri said.

"Oh be quiet." Tomoe said. "You're going to come back tomorrow.".

"But those away from Tomoe-chan will kill me inside." Sayuri said. "Please come with me Tomoe-chan."

"No." Tomoe said. "You should get going, your plane will be leaving soon."

"Damn." Sayuri frowned. "Why is daddy doing this? I don't need a man in my life, I already have my sweet Tomoe-chan."

"SAYURI HANAYORI LEAVE NOW!" Tomoe yelled.

"Hanayori Sayuri?" Someone called as they both turned to see a young lady about their age. She was extremely beautiful and had long purple hair and blue eyes. She smiled. "Is it really you?"

"Who are you?" Sayuri asked.

"It's me." She said. "Rittie."

"Huh?" Sayuri's jaw dropped. "Ri-ri-rittie?".

She nodded. "You're the one who gave me that cute pet name."

"Why are you in Japan?" Sayuri asked.

"I miss Japan." She said. "And most importantly, I missed Mich."

"Mich?" Tomoe asked.

"M-Mikaela." Sayuri said. "Tomoe-chan, this is Rittie, she's a friend of mine from when we were friends, she was also Mikaela's friend."

"It's nice to meet you." Tomoe smiled. "I'm Tomoe Saotome, I work for Mr. Shindo."

"Mich has such a beautiful woman like yourself working for him." She smiled. "I'm so jealous, I mean, he's bound to have found someone by now."

"No." Tomoe blushed. "I'm not that beautiful, at least not as you."

"Tomoe-chan don't tell another girl she's beautiful in front of your girlfriend." Sayuri said..

"Shut up, you'll give her the wrong idea of us." Tomoe said.

"Hey Tomoe-chan." Rittie called. "Tell me, do you know if Mich has a girlfriend or is married?" She blushed.

"What for?" Tomoe asked.

"Rittie was Mikaela's love interest." Sayuri said. "He confessed his love for her but sadly she moved away."

"A day hasn't gone by without me thinking about Mich." She said. "I was so worried when he told me he would never fall in love with anyone else but me, I kind of felt bad for that. I was scared that I might find love of my own and move on and Mich would still be waiting, so I want to know, did he find love?"

"Well not r-" Before Tomoe could talk, Sayuri silenced her by covering her mouth with her hand.

"One sec." Sayuri said as she pulled Tomoe to the side. "Hey, Tomoe-cham, what do you think you're doing?"

"Is something the matter?" Tomoe asked.

"You were about to say he hasn't." Sayuri said. "I'm sorry but have you not met Yuichiro Hyakuya?"

"Ah! That's true. Sorry Rittie but Mich is hella gay now." Tomoe said. "What do we do? We can't tell her that a seventeen year old now holds his heart."

"Why not?" Sayuri asked.

"Do you want her crying all the way back to Russia?" Tomoe asked. "We have to be sutle." They walked back to Rittie. "Sorry Rittie, but we wouldn't know, that's  Mr. Shindo's private life and he doesn't say much."

"I see." Rittie said. "I don't want to come in and cause trouble, you know, the troubles an old love interest brings. If he already has someone I'll be really happy for him."

"Are you on your way to see him?" Sayuri asked.

"Yes." She said. "But I don't k ow where he lives."

"Go in the middle of the road and scream where does Mikaela Shindo live and over a hundred people will show you the way." Sayuri said.

"Or..I can take you there." Tomoe said.

"Really?" He smiled. "Tomoe-chan thank you, I'll go get my things." She ran off.

"Damn it, she's about to bring in a huge storm." Sayuri said. "I hope Mikaela tells her straight that he's gay now." She giggled.

"She's so sweet and cute." Tomoe smiled. "If she and Mr. Shindo dated they'd be a very wonderful couple."

"WHAT THE HELL TOMOE-CHAN." Sayuri yelled. "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YUU."

"Ah sorry." She said.

Yuu was nervous. He had been the whole day, he kept on thinking about Mikaela, once he got home, he was going to tell him how he felt. He wasn't concentrated in school and just wanted to go home and finally the time had come to leave.

"Damn! Aren't they coming?" Yuu asked as he stood by the gates with Akane beside him.

"Relax Yuu." Akane said. "School only closed ten minutes ago, why are you in such a hurry?"

"Ehh? It did?" He laughed. "I didn't know, sorry, I'm just a bit tensed I guess."

"Tensed? Why?" Akane asked.

"W-when I get home." Yuu blushed and said in a low voice. "I'm going to tell Mikaela I love him."

"How did it come to this?" Akane asked. "I mean, never in my wildest dreams would I have pictures you trying to steal my man."

Yuu remembered, Akane liked Mikaela, more of a puppy crush and of course didn't mean much. Still, he could remember always arguing that it was impossible for just anyone to date Mikaela, he never imagine that he might be the one to take the spot of Mikaela's lover.

Akane pouted. "It can't be helped, I guess I'll just have to cheer you on." She smiled. "Good luck Yuu."

"Thanks Akane." He said.

"Ah! Look." Akane pointed to a car headed their way. "Finally."

Yes. Finally. Just a few minutes drive and then they would be home and Yuu would tell Mikaela everything.

"Yuu-kun." Yoichi called running towards him.

"Yoichi? What are you doing here?" Yuu asked. "I thought you said you weren't feeling fine."

"I lied. I was busy with Shiho." He said.

"I see." Yuu said. "So why are you here?"

"I came to talk to you." Yoichi said. "Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Huh?"

"I'm so happy for you Yuu-kun." Yoichi said whilst hugging Yuu. "You finally came to your senses, I hope things go well for you and Mr. Shindo."

Yuu frowned. "You say that and yet you still drag me away, why didn't you just let me go home, if I'm late, Mikaela will kill me."

"I really wanted to talk to you." Yoichi said. "It's about Shiho."

"Your boyfriend?" Yuu asked. "What about him?"

Yoichi pouted. "He just told me this morning that I shouldn't expect sex until I'm twenty one. Can you believe that Yuu?"

"When exactly did you want to have sex?" Yuu asked.

"Today." Yoichi said. "I want him to take me in his arms and make me a man damn it."

"How dirty." Yuu said.

"What?" Yoichi yelled. "Don't give me that crap! I'm sure you do lots of perverter and dirty things with Mr. Shindo and no doubt that you've even fantasized of having sex with him."

Yuu blushed, Yoichi was right, he had often wondered how it would be getting to have Mikaela inside him. And the fantasies tripled after what happened between them yesterday.

"Maybe." Yuu said. "But still, I'm ok with whenever he wants to do it with me."

"Knowing Mr. Shindo, he's ready to make love to you tonight." Yoichi said. "Shiho, on the other hand, he feels too concerned about our age gap and he keeps treating me like a kid. I mean sex at twenty one? What am I? The son of a priest?"

"Well you certainly do need something holy in your life right now." Yuu said.

"He's late." Shingu said while looking at the clock. "He must have chickened out."

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked. "It's me he wants to talk to."

"I want to be here." Shingu said as he held a camera. "I'm doing this for your mother."

"I see." Mikaela said. "By the way I've been meaning to ask, how are your parents and younger sister?" Suddenly the doors bursted open and an enraged Guren walked in. "Speak of the devil."

"You haven't been to school a month." Guren said as he grabbed Shingu by his collar and pulled him up. "And those escorts you the other day are no where in sight, what have you done?"

"I took care of it." Shingu said.

"You piss me off." Guren said. "You are coming home with me, you pa has been worried sick you devil child."

"I can't." Shingu said. "I have to record big brother Yuu confess his feelings for big brother Mikaela oops."

"Confess?" Guren looked at Mikaela. "The brat is in love with you?"

"It seems so." Mikaela said.

Guren smirked. "And you? What is your response to this? Do you love him back?"

"I'll say my answer when he gets here." Mikaela said. "If you want to know, you're free to stick around, he should be back soon."

"Idiocy." Guren said. "I have better things to be doing, well bye, if you do pick him I hope you two have a happy life together." He waved and left.

Mikaela looked at his wrist watch, it was four in the afternoon. "Damn it, he's late."

Yuu had to hurry back home, he had spent his time talking to Yoichi and listen to him rant about his holy relationship with Kimizuki. Now it was a bit late, it was six in the evening and the sun was already setting. He had completely lost track of time and worse, forgot that he was meeting up with Mikaela.

"I hope he's not mad." Yuu said. He finally reached the house and opened the doors only to find a crowd there.

"Ah he's here." Someone said.

"Damn it boy, we've been waiting for hours."

"What's going on?" He asked as he walked into the house and closed the doors.

"Yuichiro, is no good to keep people waiting."

"Why are you all waiting for me?" Yuu asked, he then noticed that some of them were holding a "Congrats on your new found love" banner. "Wait, are you guys?"

"We're cheering you on Yuu. Go for it."

Yuu felt so embarrassed. "H-how did you know?"

"Mrs. Krul." She blushed.

Yuu walked into Mikaela's office, he expected to get some yelling on but it was quiet. He walked closer to Mikaela. "Mika?" He realized he was sleeping, he looked so peaceful while asleep not to mention cute. Yuu smiled as he leaned down and kissed him, he was about pulling away when Mikaela pulled him back for another kiss.

"Sorry for being late." Yuu said. Mikaela slowly opened his eyes to look at him. "Are you tired? Do you want to go to bed?"

"You have something to tell me." Mikaela said.

Yes, that was right, this was the moment. It was finally time to say it, even if he already knew, he had to tell it to his face. "I think you already know that." He blushed. "Well..you see..I love you, more than just friends, I've been stubborn about my feelings and always pushing them aside but not anymore, even if you don't accept me, I just want you to know, I'm madly in love with you Mikaela Shindo."

Mikaela was quiet for a moment making Yuu feel nervous and awkward. He stood up and pulled Yuu closer, smiling at him.

"So?" Yuu blushed. "What do you say? Do you love me too?"

"Yuu, I-"

"What the hell? Tomoe get out." Voices outside interrupted them.

"Please excuse me, I must see Mr. Shindo." Tomoe said.

"He's busy, come back later."

"But I-"

"Shut up woman. A miracle is happening in there, don't be such a cock block."

Mikaela frowned. "Excuse me." He said as he walked over to the door and opened it seeing his workers.

"Ahh! Mr. Shindo."

"What are you lots doing here?" He asked.

"Mr. Shindo." Tomoe called. "Um..you have a visitor."

"It's late, tell the person to come tomorrow." Mikaela said.

"She came all the way from Russia and really want to see you." Tomoe said. "But if you insist, I'll tell her she should come to-"

"Who the hell comes all the way from Russia to see-"

"Mich?" Mikaela turned as did everyone else, Rittie walked up to them. "Is that really you? Mich?"

"Mich?" The crowd of workers chorused.

Mikaela was shocked, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe who was standing in front of him.

"Mich." She walked closer to him with tears in her eyes.

Yuu was getting confused, he walked closer to the door to see what was happening. All he saw was a stranger.

"Oh Mich, it is you." She ran and hugged Mikaela.

Correction, a stranger who was hugging Mikaela affectionately. Who was she? And why wasn't Mikaela pushing her away.

"I really missed you Mich."

"Airi?" Mikaela said. "Are you really Airi?"

"Yes." She smiled. "It's me Mich, Airi Aono, I've come back Mich." She moved forward and captured his lips in a kiss.

"Haa..oh my." Everyone gasped.

So this was it? This was what it was like to have your heart being shattered into tiny pieces. Watching this stranger kiss Mikaela and Mikaela still not pushing her away, it was breaking his heart, killing him inside. He felt weak and his legs gave up on him as he fell down.

"Yuu." Some of the workers ran to his side. "Are you alright."

"I'm fine." He lied, he was everything but fine at that moment. He was aching, he looked at Mikaela who was now looking at him as was Airi. "I'm fine." He said with tears in his eyes. He got up pushing passed everyone and ran out of the room in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...
57.8K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
233K 9.8K 34
There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a custom where one must have sex monthly...
35.5K 696 11
☆Mikayuu☆ Mika and Yuu are Childhood friends, But Mika had to move leaving Yuu alone, a few years later, Yuu is a senior, Mika is 20 years old, Read...