Why Me? || p.jm

By JiminiePop

•• A 17 year old girl named Kim Eunji has moved in the past due to her dad's company. She is constantly movin... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it all
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Worrying
Chapter 4: Scared
Chapter 5: Sad
Chapter 6: What's Happening!?
Chapter 7: Jimin's POV
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Bad Feeling
Chapter 10: New Friend
Chapter 11: Eunji?!
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: We're Over.
Chapter 15: Really.
Chapter 16: Speechless
Chapter 17: I Don't Care.
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Happy
Chapter 20: Sad Day
Chapter 21: Living where?!
Tagged
Chapter 22: I'm Glad
Last Three Tag
Chapter 23: Officially Together
Chapter 24: My Turn
!!! MUST READ !!!
Chapter 25: I Won't
Chapter 26: Settled
Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon
Chapter 31: Not Getting Better
Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 33: Change Of Mind
Chapter 34: Two Messages And One True Friend
Tagged (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Chapter 35: The Process
Chapter 36: The Party

Chapter 27: Beginning Of A New Friendship

1.2K 44 24
By JiminiePop

(Mijin's POV)

   When I walked to my locker I found Jungsook standing there waiting -I guess- for me. I felt myself getting really happy.

'Jungsook, you're such a great friend.'

"Good morning Jungsook!" I said cheerfully with a big smile on my face. He smiled back as he let out a relieving sigh letting his shoulders fall down and relax. "Good morning Mijin."

He scooted out of the way so I could get into my locker. "I'm glad that we have our Mijin back." He said, content. "Yeah, we were really starting to miss her." I turned around to see Yuri, Soohee, and Hyemi smiling at me. "Aww guys. Im glad to be back too." I giggled as they pulled me into a group hug.

After talking for a bit, I decided to excuse myself and Yuri insisted on walking me to my class not letting me give an answer before urging me away from our group. "See you guys at lunch!" I smiled to them. The rest of them smiled back and waved before heading to class.

When we made it to class and Yeri finally let go of my arm, she looked me in the eyes. "What? Why are you looking so serious?" I asked.

Her gaze was strong, looking right into my eyes. "Guess what." She said more like a statement than a question. "What?" I asked as a small smile started to grow because of the face she was giving me. "I. got. an. A. ON. MY. TEST!" I watched as her straight face lit up and a bright smile appear.

I laughed. "That's what you needed to tell me? Haha! Well good for you though!" I smiled knowing that Yeri always had a hard time with her grades.

We high-fived each other.

"Thanks. I studied so hard. My parents are so surprised and proud that we're going to have a party this weekend and I'd love for you to come!" She said with her eyes wide with excitement. "A party? Wow. Of course I'll come!"

She jumped up, "Sweet! Oh it's going to be so much fun!" She hugged me. "Well see ya at lunch, ok?" She began to walk away. I nodded, "Yep." And walked into class.

When I walked in the classroom, it was louder than usual. Some girls were up and talking to their friends, and some boys were roughhousing and chasing each other. It was nice to see that things were different. Different as in a good way though.

I felt myself to be happier than usual too, and I liked it. I had a genuine smile on my face as I walked over to my desk.
.
.
.

(Taehyung's POV)

   I was sitting in my seat leaned back with my music blasting into my ears and my eyes closed.

'Today I'm going to focus on nothing but myself and my school work. I'm not going to let anything distract me. I'm not going to even think about her or-'

Someone bumped my desk making my books fall to the ground. I didn't want to open my eyes and see one of guys that were running around earlier. I sighed and took out one of my earbuds as I opened my eyes.

"Oh." I breathed out as I saw...her...again.

She scrambled to the floor to quickly pick up my books, jumped up and placed them back on my desk. "Oh I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm just really clumsy aren't I. I don't know why but I keep on bumping into you. Sorry again." She said with a sad smile and walked away to her seat. My eyes subconsciously followed her until she sat down. I looked away as soon as she was about to look at me.

'Oh god. I need to stop and remember what I said I would do.' I sighed and put my earbud back in, closing my eyes, and putting my head down on my desk until class began.

But even after the teacher came in and class started, I couldn't focus. I could only think of what happened yesterday.

/// After finishing my last cup of coffee I decided to finally go home. I gathered my things and got up to throw my cups of coffee away when I heard the bells jingle meaning that someone entered.

I turned around and bumped into the person who entered. "Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't wa-" she stopped talking as soon as our eyes met. "Oh hey I know you. You're Taehyung!" She said. I nodded, "Yep that's my name, and you're Mijin..." My eyes searched everywhere but at her. "Well it was nice seeing you." I said and was about to walk out when she grabbed my sleeve, "Oh, Wait!"

I turned to face her.

She looked surprised that I actually stopped. She let go of my sleeve and opened her mouth about to say something. "Um...well I was wondering...if you could maybe sit and have some coffee with me?" She asked with pleading eyes. Something about her confused me. She was almost like a mystery to me. She was interesting. "...I think I've had my fill of coffee but thank you though." I said.

I saw that the words I said and how I said it hurt her. "But! I wouldn't...mind sitting with you...?" I quickly said making a big smile appear on her face. "Yay!" She cheered. "I'll go order my drink. Why don't you go find us a seat!" She said and skipped away.

I chose the same table for two that I just walked away from and sat down where I was. 'Okay Taehyung. Let's see how this goes.' She walked over to the table and sat down with a smile on her face. "Why are you so happy?" I asked, bothered with life.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Why are you so grumpy?" She responded, bothered with my attitude.

I shrugged. "I don't know." I said with a smile creeping up on my face. She let out a chuckle.

"Thank you for staying with me." She gave me a big smile. "No biggie." 'You actually saved me from having to come up with an excuse for my grandma.' "So...Why'd you come here?" She asked as a woman came and gave Mijin her drink. "Ah thank you." She said to the woman and then looked at me for an answer as she took a sip from her drink. "I wanted coffee." I simply told her. "Okay Mr.Technical." she let out a sigh and shook her head with a playful smile on her face.

I chuckled. "Why'd you come here?" I asked her. "I wanted coffee." She retorted.

We both laughed.

"Why'd you come here of all places?" I looked confused. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "This café. Why'd you go to this one out of the other newer ones. This one is older and about to run out of business."  She informed me. I looked down at the table as I slumped back in my chair. "Well. That..that is because...this is where I met someone special to me, and I plan on coming here everyday until it shuts down." I told her, trying to hide my pain with a smile. "Why'd you come here of all places?" I asked her the same question wanting to change the subject.

"This café is important to me too. My dad used to take me here all the time. We'd always have so much fun just being with each other." Her cheerful smile disappeared. "But now...he's gone." She took a deep breath and tried to smile again "So, I also, plan on coming here everyday until it shuts down."

She looked up from staring at her drink and gave me a another one of her big smiles. "So yeah. Anyways, um...I'm sorry" Her breath caught and she looked down with her eyes closed, trying not to let herself cry infront of me. I felt bad as I just sat there. Seeing her about to cry for the first time was enough. "I'll go with you." I said to her with a sad smile. She looked up. "What?"

"I'll go with you. Everyday to this café. We can go together." I told her. "I'll try and make sure to be fun too." She giggled as tears were welled up in her eyes. "Really?"

"Yes, really." I nodded. "Thank you Taehyung. Really. You don't know how much that means to me." She put a dangling strand of hair behind her ear. "Eh, no biggie." I shrugged.///

The classroom door opened and entered Eunji. The class all looked at her giving her looks and looking away realizing it was her. I saw Sohyun roll her eyes and whisper something to her friend. "Ms. Eunji, care to explain why you late?" Mr.Lee faced her with irritation in his voice.

She bowed and apologized sincerely, "I'm so sorry Mr.Lee. I woke up late this morning." She sounded tired. 'She must've struggled sleeping last night.' I furrowed my eyebrows. 'Now that I think about it, is she still living in her house? She can't possibly be living by herself.'

"Excuses, excuses. Please sit down so we can continue with class." Mr.Lee looked back to the board continuing to teach. "Why. It's not like anyone was paying attention." I heard Sohyun whisper. I watched as Eunji staggered to her seat. Mijin quickly spun around and started whispering to Eunji.

'I didn't know they were friends.' I thought.

"Kim Taehyung!" My neck spun so fast. "Huh- urm I mean, yes Mr.Lee?" I said nervously.

He sighed. "Please answer the question." Classmates started giggling at the face I made when Mr.Lee continued to stare at me, waiting for my answer. I looked at the board and then looked back at Mr.Lee desperately looking at him to ask someone else.

He didn't seem to care enough.

"Mr.Kim, the reason I asked you is because you were too busy drooling over Eunji." My mouth flung open and I shook my head, "No, no Sir, it wasn't like th-

"If you'd pay attention to class as much as you do to her, then you would have straight A's...but I guess that's not the case."

Everyone's faces lit up and they began whispering to each other with a grin on their faces. I sighed and stuffed my face into the palm of my hands wanting the bell the hurry up and ring already. "Ms. Sohyun, would you be so kind to answer the question since Mr.Daydreamer over there can't."

I growled at Mr.Lee's statement.

I looked and saw Sohyun straighten her self and clear her throat, "Of course. The answer is yes, if you read on page 178, they had to run away because the only other option would be by killing themselves and they had to run away in order for them to have their happily ever after." She said with her head held high.

"That is correct Ms. Sohyun. Good job." Mr.Lee smiled at her and began talking more about it.

Sohyun smirked at me. "Pfft. I didn't know you had a brain." I told her before looking away. I heard her gasp in response.

I mentally high-fived myself. 'Good job Taehyung. Good job.'

.
.
.

(Eunji's POV)

    "Eunji I missed you so bad. Oh my god it feels like it's been months since I've last talked to you. I have worried about you. You were gone for so long!" Mijin whispered to me. I gave her a sad smile. "I know, I feel the same way...but I've only been gone for a couple days." I raised my shoulders.

"THAT'S TOO LONG." Mijin loudly whispered with her eyes wide open. I chuckled. "Sorry."

She shrugged. "It's okay. But from now on, I'm not letting you leave my side. And you better get your thoughts together because I am not letting you get away without telling me why you weren't at school." She told me with her index finger pointed at me. "Ah, okay, but that's kind of a long story." I told her.

"I have time." She shrugged. "Okay. I'll tell you after school." She was taken back by what I said. "After school!?" She said a little too loud. Mr.Lee spun around. Mijin cringed when she realized how loud she was and apologized before Mr.Lee said anything. "I'm sorry Mr.Lee. I just remembered that...um...After School was..my mom's favorite girl group." Mijin said nervously.

"Is it now." Mr.Lee said not convinced.

"....no." Mijin said quietly as her shoulders slumped down. Mr.Lee nodded with his eyes closed with his mouth formed into a straight line. "Please, no more interruptions. Please." He sighed and Mijin nodded.

"I don't get paid enough." He said under his breath. "I'll explain later." I whispered to Mijin from behind her.

She nodded.

Before I looked back to my open textbook I stole a glance at Taehyung only to quickly look away because he was already staring.

/// "Mr.Kim, the reason I asked you is because you were too busy drooling over Eunji."///

'I don't honestly know how I feel about that. I know I'm gonna feel a bit awkward around him now and I don't like that.'  I looked at him again to see him with his head down on his desk. A part of me hurt and wanted to go make him smile and laugh while the other just wanted to completely ignore him.

'I don't have time to think about this. I have to think when and how Jimin and I are going to corner Sohyun's snobby friends.'

I glared at the back of Sohyun's head. 'I'm gonna get my revenge no matter what. And I can't wait to see how much you like it.'

.

.

.

.

___________________________

   Annyeonghaseyo!! ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that nothing really happened in this chapter 😅 But expect something to go down in the next chapter for sure. 👍

Thank you for reading!

사랑해요 💕 

- JiminiePop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
253K 6.4K 30
Jungkook had confessed his feeling toward Taehyung. Taehyung feel disgusted with Jungkook.He told the other member about Jungkook confessed to him. N...
1K 15 24
College is another step up in life. High school days were now over and those years were hard but what happens in college? It will get harder right? T...
4.4K 395 31
**UNDER MAJOR EDITING** A teenage girl named Tamiko moves from her home town of Busan to Seoul, due to some family issues. Moving from her home town...