Scömìche One Shots (*PG-R*)

Av dababybabyyy

Scomiche one shots. Will range from cute and fluffy to hella smutty (more of the latter). I take/prefer requ... Mer

New Sweater
Third Time *R* (BDSM)
Can't Sleep Love
Kitten *PG13*
Pinky Promise *PG13*
Surfboard *R*
Surfboard (Part 2) *R*
Hawaii *R*
Suggestions?
Office Hours
Office Hours (Part 2) *PG-13*
Office Hours (Part 3) *R*
Be Alright
Be Alright (Part 2) *R*
Greedy *R*
Something Sweet
Something Sweet (part 2) *R*
Pool Toys
Pool Toys (part 2) *R*
Baby Talk
Baby Talk (Part 2)
Baby Talk (Part 3) *R*
Half-Baked
Half-Baked (Part 2) *PG13*
Half-Baked (Part 3) *R*
:)
Beautiful Boy
Fight *PG13*
Offline *PG13*
Temporary High
Temporary High (Part 2)
Temporary High (Part 3)
Temporary High (Part 4)
He Calls Me Moonlight, Too
Aftercare *PG13* (BDSM)
Wrong Buttons
Wrong Buttons (part 2)
Butterflies *PG13*
Taste *R*
Update (Wy-Shots!)
Ryan's Jersey
Ryan's Jersey (Part 2) *R*
Ryan's Jersey (Part 3)
SHOUTOUT+ question
Playboy *R*
Luna
The Deal
The Deal (Part 2)
Love Letter
Love Letter (Part 2)
Update!
Listen
Listen (Part 2) *R*
Goodnight, Dad *Pg13*
Domme (BDSM) *R*
A/N
Gummy Bear Kisses *R*
I'm not dead!!!
Baby, I... (part 1)
I Kissed Your Pillow Before I Left, Do You Feel It?
Pillowtalk
A Promise
Help!!
Sleepy Treat (PG-13)
Slut (PG-13)
A/N apology
Caddy
New Love *R*
A/N book recs?
holy FUCK
Lip Gloss
A/N about Lip Gloss
Stellar
New One Shot Book
note

Offline (Part 2) *R*

3.1K 83 24
Av dababybabyyy

Scott was surprised at the formality of his invitation but leaned close and kissed his cheek. "Sure, babe. Why'd you ask like that? You alright?"

Mitch nodded his head, hopping off of his lap and to the side of the bed. He quickly stripped and let his clothes fall to the floor before digging through the nightstand for supplies. He emptied his hands on the bed and began working at the blond's belt, tugging his boxers down along with his pants once it was loosened. "Wanna use that on me tonight?" The brunette offered, tilting his head towards the little pile of things he had tossed next to him. "I'm down."

It took Scott a second to find what Mitch was referring to as he settled himself back into Scott's lap and began lifting the hem of his top. Once he was freed from his shirt he saw the little metal ring and its accompanying remote next to the little bottle of Mitch's favorite raspberry flavored lube. He looked up at a softly smiling Mitch and raised his eyebrows, surprised. "You want me to use that on you?"

"Mhm."

"You sure?"

Mitch nodded.

"Oh...okay" Scott agreed. From the few times Mitch had used the vibrating cock ring on him, he'd decided that it was a punishment more than a toy. It almost hurt to be so aroused an unable to release, and the vibrations definitely didn't help in that aspect. He knew Mitch liked using it on him because of the control it gave him and the fact that it made Scott last longer but he was surprised that the boy wanted it used on himself. He smiled and shook his head at the thought. "And you call yourself an angel. Hold on tight."

Mitch clasped his arms around Scott's neck and he moved so that Mitch was laid on his back and Scott was hovering above him. He slickened his fingers with the lube and reached down, using just one to slowly enter him. Scott watched Mitch's face change a little as he slowly worked him open and he felt as though something was a little bit off, although he couldn't quite place a finger on it.

"Hey, Scotty? Tell me more reasons why I'm not an angel." He bit his lip and let his eyes meet those light blue ones that he loved so much, waiting for Scott to say something that he could add to his little list. Scott was almost taken aback at the look on Mitch's face. This definitely didn't sound like Mitch when he usually asked for dirty talk. He let his finger continue working but watched Mitch's expression and frowned, trying to figure out what exactly was wrong.

"Scotty?"

"Yes?"

"Everyone thinks I'm an awful person."

Scott immediately leaned down and met his lips with his own, the realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. He hadn't considered that this whole time Mitch might have been pressing him about the whole 'angel' thing for validation, but now it was all piecing together. He'd played along and reminded him of questionable things he had done and it didn't cross his mind even once that Mitch might have wanted him to agree with him that yes, he was a sweet, innocent boy. He'd been telling him exactly what he didn't want to hear and kept supporting his argument with more and more instances of behaviors that Mitch was trying to justify and...shit.

Mitch had used this tactic countless times before, too, setting up an argument just to see what another person would say and nudging them towards saying whatever would confirm his suspicions. Oftentimes when Mitch got brought down, he'd go digging even further and make himself even more upset. Scott had brought up potential flaws and turned Mitch's musings into something worse without even stopping to think about what he was doing. He was overwhelmed with guilt.

"You're not. Nobody thinks that, Mitchie. You're an angel."

"I'm not. Touch me, please."

Scott wrapped the fingers of his free hand along Mitch's cock and teased his hole with the other one, eliciting a soft sigh from him. He was already halfway hard but Scott was beyond distracted now that he'd picked up what was going on in Mitch's head. He quickly realized that Mitch had only started this with him as a form of validation and his heart hurt. He shouldn't need sex to feel special. "You are, baby. I swear you are."

"I'm what? Mmmm...that's so good, Scott. More."

He complied, moving his fingers faster until Mitch's eyes fell shut. "You're a fucking angel."

Mitch smirked, his expression peaceful as he let himself get lost in Scott's touch. "I might be a fucking angel but otherwise, you were right about me earlier. I'm no angel. Fuck, so good. I want you now, please."

Scott frowned at how mechanical he still sounded but removed his fingers, moving so that he was between Mitch's legs. "Why do you say that, baby? Open your eyes." He lined himself up, teasing Mitch with just his tip. "I don't like it when you talk about yourself like that. Did I make you feel that way? Explain." Mitch met his eyes for a second before looking away. He bit his lip and pulled Scott closer by the hips until he took the hint and slid in his tip, slowly pushing forward and filling him inch by inch as he awaited a response.

"God yes, baby. Thank you. And no, you didn't make me feel bad but you confirmed it. It's okay, it's true. I can be a little...you know. I think I snooped around too long online and- fuck, you feel so good, Scott" he sighed, his eyes slipping shut. "I need this so bad today. Can you put the ring on now? I'm all the way hard."

Scott reached over and grabbed the ring, sliding the cool metal over the head of Mitch's cock and gently pushing it down to the base. He bottomed out inside of him and stopped for a moment, waiting for Mitch to adjust to his size. "What bothered you online?" He looked down at Mitch as he grabbed for the remote to the cock ring and set it on the lowest level of vibration. Despite that he seemed to be enjoying himself, he was obviously avoiding Scott's gaze and the blond felt his heart grow heavier in his chest.

"Mitchie? What were they saying about you, sweetheart?"

"Nothing," Mitch sighed. "Nothing specific, just...people think because of the way I am that I'm kind of a bad person. And then we posted that video with Connor and...I don't know. Some of the comments got to me. I'm upset that people think of me like that. I try my best to be- mmm, Scott. That's so goood..." Mitch's eyes fluttered shut again and for a moment, the only sound in the room was the low vibration from the cock ring around Mitch. "You can move now, I'm good. So good."

Scott kissed his forehead before he slowly pulled out and rocked back in, starting at a leisurely pace. "Fuck them, Mitch, they don't even know you. You're an incredible person and they're just making stupid, prejudiced assumptions. Fuck them. I'm so angry."

Mitch moaned as Scott subconsciously increased his pace. How could he possibly be angry right now? Scott felt so good rocking inside him and he knew he must feel amazing around Scott, too. He couldn't understand the man's capacity to be upset on his behalf when they felt so good together. Nothing mattered right now outside of their little bubble of love, not even the self doubt that had been lacing his thoughts all afternoon.

"It's okay, Scott. Don't care anymore. I don't mind people calling me satan's spawn or whate- just...I want more, plea-"

"Fuck, Mitch, don't say that!" He rocked faster and faster until Mitch seemed satisfied with the pace, his face crumbling in pleasure as he lazily reached a hand down to stroke himself. "I sure as hell mind. You- Mitch, open your eyes- you're an angel, Mitch."

Mitch stilled his hand around himself for a moment and fluttered his eyes open, almost flinching at how close Scott was to him. His lips parted as Scott continued to rock into him, rubbing against Mitch's prostate with every few thrusts and making his back arch to feel more. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Scott's. The blue of his irises had become so deep, his pupils were so blown and he was looking down at Mitch so sincerely that Mitch felt a wave of desire for Scott flood through his body. He wanted him so bad, even though he had him. He shook his head, remembering how confidently Scott had argued against him before he'd opened up about feeling upset. "You don't have to...you just said earlier th-that I wasn't-"

"None of those things make you a bad person, Mitch. You're an angel. My angel. My sweet, sweet boy. Fuck." Scott shoved Mitch's hand aside and used his own to stroke the boy's hard length, completely forgetting about the ring until he felt it again. He grabbed the remote and increased the vibration level, causing Mitch to moan loudly as Scott took him back into his hand. "Mitch, I'm so close. Want me to take the ring off, sweetheart?"

Mitch shook his head. "I want you to come first, Scott. Don't take it off until after you're done with me. Mmmh..." Mitch rolled his head back and moaned loudly as Scott thrusted over and over against his sweet spot. Scott was so close and Mitch was practically already there, and the fact that he couldn't come because of the ring was making him frantic, a litany of gasps and pleads falling from his lips. "Scott...yes! Yes, yes, fuck me...please, please, please...please..."

He moaned with Scott as he bucked into him and shot, filling Mitch as he released inside of him. Mitch frantically tried to move his hips when Scott slowed his pace, wanting to feel as much of him as he could. He let out a whine when Scott slid out of him and nearly cried out in desperation. "Scott, please...I waited just for you...please let me come now? Please let your boy come- ahhh..."

His hips arched when he felt Scott's tongue lick at his raging arousal, his large hands holding Mitch's thighs down. One hand left his leg for a moment and Mitch felt the intensity of the vibration from the ring lessen around his aching cock before Scott licked at the leaking head. "Of course I'll let you come, sweetheart. You're such a good, good boy. Just make me a little promise first and I'll let you come in my mouth, alright, baby?"

"Anything, daddy. Anything."

Scott glanced up for a moment and had to remind himself to breathe. Mitch's cheeks were flushed and the pinkness was traveling down his neck, his whole body seeming to radiate even in just the light from the night lamp and the tv. The little noises leaving his parted lips were so lustful, so sinful that Scott could almost get hard again just from the sound of them. His back was arching and his breathing was erratic and he was so, so desperate. So beautiful. How could anyone even dare to intentionally write something to upset the beautiful boy in front of him? And to think that he'd purposely read through them until he was so down that he needed this as validation. Scott wanted to cry. He had to snap out of his train of thought before his poor boy actually did cry from denial.

"Right. Promise me you'll stay off social media for at least three days? Let me at least change your Twitter password and just stay away, alright? There's no reason for you to be reading that bullshit to begin with. It hurts me so much to think of you reading that stuff until you begin to believe it, and I'm so upset that you had to go through that today. Three days. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, daddy, of course. Anything you want. Three days." He was already whimpering and Scott hadn't even touched him.

"Such a good boy. Thank you, angel. Can I take this ring off of you now, sweetheart? Will you come for me?"

"Yes! Yes, daddy, I'll come for you, please. Let me come for you-" he inhaled deeply as Scott slowly slid the ring up and off of his cock and took him into his mouth. He moaned in pleasure as Scott bobbed his head, taking him all the way down and sucking around his sensitive length. It took less than thirty seconds for Mitch to tip over the edge, crying out as he bucked into Scott's mouth and shot down his throat. Scott let the boy ride out his orgasm before sliding him out of his mouth and leaving a kiss at the tip, watching the boy's chest rise and fall as he tried to catch his breath.

He crawled back up the bed so that they were eye level and laid next to him, pulling him close and running his fingers through the boy's dark hair. "God, Mitch. You are everything." His heart fluttered when the boy looked up at him with his blown brown eyes, little puffs of air still leaving his lips as he tried to steady his breathing.

"You really meant it? You'll stay off of social media for at least three days?"

Mitch nodded.

"You know I'm not punishing you, right? I'm not upset with you, just those bastards who write hurtful lies about you because they have nothing better to do. I just know how tempting it is to keep looking once you get started. You're okay with that?"

Mitch nodded, nuzzling into Scott's shoulder and closing his eyes. He was completely spent and the release had been so good for him, finally quieting his mind. "It's fine. Thank you for giving me that. I needed it. I feel better. You always take such good care of me. I love you so much."

Scott's heart softened when he felt a kiss press against his collarbone, lips lingering against his skin for longer than he expected. "Love you too, Mitchie." He breathed, wrapping an arm around the silent boy.

"You know, right before I got you off I had one of those moments? Those 'holy shit, I have the most beautiful boy in the world here with me and we're actually doing this together and I'm in love with him and he loves me back...' what do you call that? One of those moments. God, I will never get enough of you, Mitchie. I'm the luckiest boy in the world. Fuck anyone who has anything bad to say about you." He kissed the top of Mitch's head. "They don't know you. You're an angel. You're fucking celestial. God, you're amazing." He felt the boy smile against his skin and couldn't help it when one spread across his own lips.

"Wanna lay here for a minute? I feel like I have more to say, it just hasn't gotten to me yet. I'm still kinda high. I'll let you know when I'm done and then we can shower and I'll let you sleep, alright?"

6k reads! 😭💕 I love you guys so much I could cry

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.8M 16K 43
Wieviel kann ein menschlicher Körper ertragen? Was ist Liebe? Gefühle? Sex? Geht das Leben immer weiter? Kann man noch an einen Gott glauben, wenn...
402K 28.2K 51
Best Ranking in Fantasy: #3 "Ihr wisst nicht wer ich bin oder woher ich komme" , sagte sie mit einer sanften aber zugleich strengen Stimme. Man konnt...
40.8K 1.7K 92
"Ich bin der böse, Avery. Denk daran. Ich tue, was ich will, ich nehme was ich will, und ich will dich." Avery war die Letzte, die lebte. Er nahm ih...
1.2M 34.8K 57
"Eine Million! Ich gebe dir eine Million für sie." "Was?" - "Sie ist doch nicht mal so viel wert. Sie ist unerfahren, eine Jungfrau! Sie kann dir n...