spider boy ▪ p.parker

By MendesDaddario

Book 1 | ❝ I mean could loving you be so dangerous, Spiderboy? ❞ ❝ C'mon! Its s-s-spiderman....❞... More

0. Cast
1. You forgot your camera dummy
2. Safe. Not safe.
3. Woohoo!
4. I kissed Spider-man
5. I kissed Y / n
6. I'm falling for my best friend
7. Don't mess with Peter Parker aka Spider-Man
A/N 1
8. Hey everyone
9. The kid gots something
10. Lies
11. I can't anymore
12. Magical
13. Unbelievable
14. I liked this moment a lot
15. I looked like Clifford the big red dog
16. Wow
17. Getting it on
18. To a new start
19. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you
20. Dear diary
21. #1 Rule
23. Well then do it
24. I'm sorry
25. Let her go
26. Last goodbyes
Epilogue
A/N 2
A/N 3
A/N 4
A/N 5

22. I'm a monster

4.2K 177 191
By MendesDaddario

-Peter's P.O.V-✔
I woke up to see Y / n right in front of me, which made me smile.

"Good morning," I said. Y / n smiled.

"Good morning," she replied.

"So whatcha wanna do today?" I asked. She took a pause.

"We should go to the library!" She exclaimed. Geek time.

"Sounds great. I'll try to make breakfast!" I chuckled. I literally suck at cooking. Everything that has to do with cooking, I fail at. Then I got up and went to grab my shirt. I slipped it on, noticing   Y/n was staring. Oh my...

I went to go retrieve my phone. I looked at my notifications.

Messages (1)

I looked at it, it was Harry.

Dude.... I know what you're doing

Haha no

I texted.

Then I turned around to find Y / n standing up. I signaled her to come with me. I went into the kitchen while she sat by the counters. I opened the pantry and put on the apron. The pink apron. We really need to get another apron. Then I started by turning on the stove and placing a pan on it. There's the easy part. I heard a laugh. I glared at Y / n.

"What, pink looks good on me! " I laughed. Then Y / n gave her attention to her phone. I continued the cooking. I took out the eggs and bacon. After five burns, four spills, and some crappy eggs and bacon, I was done.

"Foods ready and not burned this time," I stated. But I am burned. At least it didn't leave marks.

"Yay!" Y / n smiled getting up and grabbing a plate. I poured the eggs and bacon onto her plate.

"Thank you!" She said grabbing another plate. I poured the rest on it. Then she took the plates to the table while I turned off the stove. I sat down and started eating.

"Finally it came out amazing!" Y / n mentioned. Wow, really... My food usually comes out crappy as crap.

"You really think? " I questioned.

"Yeah."

Seemed like about ten minutes later, we both finished.

"I'm gonna go get ready," Y / n added.

"Alright me too!"

"I call the shower first!" she exclaimed getting up and putting her dish in the dishwasher. As she walked to the room, I walked into the kitchen doing the same. I also put away all the ingredients and pans. Then I walked to our bedroom and looked at my phone.

Messages (1)

I clicked on the icon.

Harry

Sure dude... I told ur girlfriend to come early k

She's not just my girlfriend Haz... She's also Y / n...

I texted.

Alright Dad

Okayz son

I texted back.

ur not my daddy

Yes i am Harry

Nope liar liar liar pants on fire

Watch your mouth Son. Or no Internet for a week.

NO IMMM SOOOO SORRY DADDY!!! U ARE MY DADDY AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR DATING MY BEST FRIEND AND UR SICK DAD EW BYE

Haha bye Im not ur daddy. I'm your step daddy.

Who's my real dad then.

Justin Bieber

Ew bye

I laughed so hard at our conversation. Then I heard the door open. I quickly put my phone away and grabbed my towel.

I saw a y/ n wrapped in a towel. I quickly looked away giving her privacy then walking into the bathroom. It was a quick shower since I hate showering. I was about to open the door when it open itself. I saw Y / n standing there scanning my body. I kinda turned red. Since it was so awkward I decided to walk out of the bathroom. Our bodies touch when walked through the frame of the door. Y/ n looked down smiling and proceeded. I quickly changed into my Peter Parker clothes.

I decided to leave my hair alone today. I grabbed my phone and my wallet. Girls sure take some time. I mean what do they even do in the bathroom? (don't even get me started boy)

"Ready?!" I yelled out.

"No, almost!" Y / n yelled back. It was about five minutes into she actually came out. I was already sitting in the living room since I was so bored in the bedroom.

"Let's go!"

-Library-
I looked through the shelves of the public library of Queens. Y / n and I split to find our kinds of books. I looked and looked nothing really amused me except this one book called Humble. Sounds interesting. It's about a boy named Humble living in the wild and society is wanting to take his home away by building homes on it.

I looked through this one shelf of Romance. Then a book called Still Lost caught my attention. I looked at the description to find Y / n's name.

"Oh, she's gonna like this one," I mumbled. I walked over to her, she was in the romance/ adventure aisle.

"Oh look! You're in the book! " I exclaimed. She shushed me. Whoops. I went towards her showing her the book.

"Let's see, it's called Still Lost. After Y/ n breaks up with her dream boyfriend Gale her life goes down. Her grades fail, her smile falls, her inspiration is gone. He was everything to her. But she still doesn't know why he left her. Without him, the truth is that... She's lost. Wow, cool book!" I read out the description. It sounds pretty interesting. I might want to rea-

"Let me see, I'm taking it!" Y / n boasted grabbing it out of my hands. Or not.

"Just because you're in the story?" I questioned Y/n.

.
"No, I like the plot. Plus this Gale guy sounds hot!" she laughed. Uh-oh, gotta watch out for guys whose name are Gale. But first of all, how does she find him attractive. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM. (BOI IF YOU ONLY KNEW)

"You don't even have a visual of him," I exclaimed.

"So... jealous much?" She smirked. I let out a small airy laugh. Really... Seriously? Then I walked away. I'M NOT jealous of anyone, because I have what nobody has, Y / n.

"I got you, babe!" I yelled followed by a couple shushes. You shush annoying people.

-1 hour later-
"You sure have a lot of books. I only have five." I smiled.

"I'm done now, Mr. Parker," She stated. We then headed to the checkout section and checked all the books out.

"We're such nerds," I mentioned.

"I totally agree, except your like the hot attractive nerd kind," Y / n exclaimed making me turn red.

"And you're the pretty kind," I said cheesy-ing her up which caused her to blush.

We walked back home and started reading our books. Well, at least Y / n did. I walked over to her sitting on the couch.

"Whatcha reading?..." I mimicked an annoying five-year-old.

"Still Lost." Her eyes were still stuck to the book. I laughed. My little geek.

"What...?" Y / n hesitated. I sat down next to her.

"You're such a geek,"

"You too, nerd,"

-4 p.m.-
I was reading Humble already. It's really great so far. I turn my attention back to the page then being interrupted.

"Omg!!! Guess what!!! He's only was trying to protect her that's why he broke up with her!!! I'm crying!!! Beautiful!!" Y/n exclaimed. Woah.

"Wow, I'd do the same for you, you know... I love you, and I would die for you. Without you, I wouldn't be Peter Parker. Your love fulfills me, y/n." I said planting a kiss on her cheek. It's true though. Without Y / n, I wouldn't really have a purpose.

"Time to get ready..." I smiled. At least I think...? Wait, I just remembered my annoying nickname for her.

"Babe..." I added. Y / n laughed.

"Spider-Boy"

"Babe"

"Spider-Boy"

"Babe"

I walked into my room then changing in the bathroom because y / n kicked me out. I did my hair with the hair to the side look. I also put cologne, just to be manly.

After that, Y/n and I switched places. I grabbed my phone and headed the living room. And sat on the couch. Again. Then Y / n walked out.

"W-wow y-you look a-amazing!" I smiled. I was speechless. She looked beautiful in her dress.

"Thank you..." she blushed. I got up and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go, my madam," I exclaimed trying to be a Prince. Then we walked out the door.

-Harry's Apartment aka Oscorp building -
"Wow," Y / n commented. I quietly laughed. Y / n looked amazed for the like 100th time. I mean I get it, it's a big living room.

"So, I got the drinks and snacks, I just need help putting them out, y / n. And Peter I need your help moving things." Harry explained to us. Harry looked nicely dress, nicely dress for a party. Y/n went her way and I went my way.

I helped Harry settle a table by the snacks and entrance area.

"Wow, Pete... You got muscle eh?" Harry teased. I laughed.

"I still go to the gym alright," I lied. I'm Spider-Man, it kinda comes with the name.

-1 hour later-
People starting arriving at exactly seven. I was kind of surprised of who was entering the party. Football Players to Fangirls. Wait. If there's football players here, oh no. Flash Thompson. I quickly made my way to y / n, but Harry called me over.

"Pete yo!" Harry exclaimed, " I need your help!"

"Okay, " I replied.

"I need you to come with me to go get the pizzas."

"Alright, let me just go tell y / n," I said. I looked around, and then I saw her by the snack table. I walked over to her.

"Hey, babe..." I smiled hugging her, "Why are you here alone?"

"Oh, I just wanna be by the food. You know me, Pete." she smiled. Of course...?

"Alright, well I gotta go get some pizza with Harry. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Naw, I'll stay here." She responded.

"You sure?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah go on!" Y / n smiled.

"Love you then bye!" I said attaching my lips to hers. It felt good.

"Bye," she waved to me. I turned around and walked into the crowd then bumping into a girl. A very attractive girl.

"Peter..." she whispered. Oh no, not her.

"Um, sor-"

"No, stay. You know I still love you." she expressed. How dare she?

"No bye I'm done Emma," I left in frustration. I saw Harry by the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing,"

We walked all the way to the pizza place and picked up eight pizzas. They weren't that heavy though and it wasn't too far from Harry's place.

"So, have you and y / n thought about if you are gonna be together forever and forever until the last day-whatever those authors say?" Harry asked keeping his eyes on the sidewalk.

"Um, well you know we haven't really discussed it yet,"

"So yeah, because you guys seem like the perfect match!"

"Yeah, I hope she wants to be with me forever. What about you Haz, anyone took that place?" I questioned.

"No, haven't found the right girl yet. Every time I do go on the date, they just want my money. I'm not just gonna agree with that- except this one girl named Autumn. We met back in London. When my dad took me there for a week. She's was really pretty. We only got to make out though." Harry explained.

"Wow, didn't you get her number?"

"Yeah, but she hasn't called or texted back..."

"She'll come one day Harry. One day."

We arrived and then placed the pizzas on the kitchen table. Then everyone came running along to get their slice. I looked at the pizza, not today sorry. I wasn't able to leave until everyone was gone, leaving only two boxes of pizza left. I made my way to where, hopefully, y / n is. I looked in her direction to see a handsome boy way too close to her, handing her something.

"Oh no he doesn't," I mumbled. I walked to her furiously.

"So bye, Y / n!" the boy smiled at her. I gave him a glare. Get your own, dude.

"Bye..." Y / n smiled back at him like I wasn't even there. What is going on?!

"Who's he?" I asked.

"Oh just some boy," she said turning her back to me. What is going on? I'm so confused. Did I do something?

"Y / n, not just some boy. I saw the way he looked at you, and you looked at him" I exclaimed.

"Well, maybe you should just stop lying about things and tell me the truth" she stated. What?? Lying? Oh... but she couldn't have found out.

"What??? What do you mean!?" I yelled.

"Yeah, you have another girl. Didn't think I'd find out you prick!" She exclaimed. She did.

"Okay, calm down! First, I come into find you flirting with some guy. Next, you are being a little snob to me. And now you're making up things like I'm cheating on you. You know I wouldn't do that!" I shouted. All eyes on us now.

"Liar. Liar. I know okay! Look!"

She took out her phone showing me the messages. Messages saying she's an arse and a slut. And someone saying I made out with them and I'm having a side chick which is the person who is texting her. Who would do this??? Her.

"Yeah didn't think I'd find out!" Y / n yelled.

"That's not true! I don't go out at night alright! And I have never been with anyone but you!" I yelled. Except Emma. I'm sorry.

"Sure like I'm gonna believe you, Peter! How!? I gave you my life. My heart. And then you just rip it and tear it all apart!" Y / n screamed. Then Harry budded in.

"Guys you need to-"

"SHUT UP!" Y/ n roared to Harry. Which kinda scared me.

"Wait, stop you're making things up! I love you, y/n! But the only truth about this is that I know you were flirting with that dude okay!" I scolded.

"No no! Shut up. Stop being such an ignorant idiot! That's it. I'm done" she screamed at me. Wait what?!

"No, come back! I did nothing wrong! You're being the ignorant idiot! You've got it wrong! Listen to me, okay. I'm not doing anything if anything you are. Flirting with that dude. You're being a slut!" I growled. Oh no, it slipped out. Oh crap. Oh no. Oh, my goodness. What have I done? I looked at y / n, she was crying. I'm a monster.

"I-i-i can't-Im d-done. I HATE YOU!" Y/n yelled crying. I couldn't, I started crying too. What have I done?... This is worst than losing someone.

"I'm so-so-"

"Shut up. I'm done bye" she cried. I'm never gonna be forgiven. She then started walking away from me. I tried to grab her from leaving me forever, but a noise caught my attention. I turned around to see a man in a suit flying close to above us. The window was broken and the people were scared.

"Haha, I told you, Spider-Man," he laughed. Oh no. It's the threatening dude.

"Come and show your real self," he smirked. He made eye contact with me, but I ran with the crowd. Spidey time.

"Run."

Then he started shooting at the couches and the tables. I ran into the hallway and went into some random room.

I took off my shirt and pants and put my mask on.

"Spidey time," I exclaimed running out the door. Then it hit me. Y / n.

I started running wherever I last saw her. Then a heard a voice yelling.

"Ahhh!!! Help!!" I walked into to find Y / n being held by that threatening dude.

"Shush!" He spat slapping y / n. Oh hell nah...

"Hey, number one rule. Never hit Spider-Man's girlfriend."

--------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.... how's your feels? Dead. Yeah, mine too... And who's this Emma girl??? And...WHAT HAS PETER DONE? WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THISS?? IM SOOO CONFUSED. lol Well plz vote, comment, and add to ur library! Thx for freakn 13k reads! Love ya!!! Beh beh!!!~ × Natty×

EDITED BY THE AUTHOR (I LUV LIFE, U KNOW...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 319 16
"Will we ever meet again?. . ." "I'll go through thick and thin, just to find a way back to you. . . I promise." Spider-Man Into The Spider-verse x...
7.5K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
19.5K 600 37
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...