The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Jealous Beauty

11.4K 503 2K
By tessyoc

"Shinoa let go." Akane cried out, Shinoa had her ambushed as she kept on groping her.

"My my Akane, they seem to have gotten bigger ever since I touched them." Shinoa said as she pouted. "Ehh? No fair, why is yours getting bigger? I'm the one doing the groping, mine should get bigger too."

"You don't actually believe that do you?" Akane said as Shinoa kept on touching her. "Ahaha, Yuu, help."

"Stop it." Yuu smacked Shinoa's head as she left Akane and held it in pain. "You're embarrassing me ok, we're by the school gate."

"The hell?" Shinoa frowned. "You're not the one I'm groping."

"Maybe if you got someone to grope yours you might have a chance." Yoichi said.

"Ah! You're right Yoichi-senpai." Shinoa smiled. "So Yuu-senpai will you grope me?"

"No way." Yuu said.

"I get it." Shinoa said. "The only thing you can ever fondle and stroke is the big D of big daddy, but come on help a friend out."

"I don't have a big daddy and I have never touched a dick before." He said. "Now leave me a-" Shinoa grabbed his hand and put it on her breast. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I heard that it's mostly the touch of a gay man that will do the trick." She said.

"WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM?" Yuu yelled. "AND I'M NOT GAY!"

"Liar." Yoichi and Akane chorused. "I can't believe you're actually saying that after what you and Mr. Shindo do." Yoichi said.

"Mr. Shindo? Lucky." Shinoa said.

"No, no you guys have got it all wrong." Yuu said. "We're just friends."

"Friends with benefit." Yoichi said.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Yuu yelled.

"The one who does not understand is me." A voice said as they all turned and saw Mikaela standing in front of them, he had already sparked up attention as students stopped and admired him. Some students ran out just to see him, it was a privilege just getting to see him face to face.

"Mi-I mean um...Mr.Shindo." Yuu said.

"Mr. Shindo?" Mikaela frowned.

"W-what are you doing here? I thought the driver was going to pick us up?" Yuu asked but Mikaela didn't answer. He seemed really angry and Yuu noticed that he was looking at something, he follows his eyes and it led to his hands still on Shinoa's breast. Why were they still there? He quickly pulled it away. "I swear, it's not what it looks like."

"So this is it? I send you to school to learn and all you do is touch girls boobs." Mikaela said.

"Hey I'm on a scholarship." Yuu said. "You're not the one sending me t-" Before Yuu could finish, Mikaela grabbed him by the shirt and walked into his car, throwing him inside.

"I'm scared." Akane said. "Should I really get in the car with them?"

"AKANE!" Mikaela yelled.

"Coming." She said as she followed them and entered the car as he drove off.

"Oh dear, looks like I did something wrong." Shinoa said.

"Just what exactly is your problem here?" Yuu asked.

"My problem?" Mikaela said. "I just saw your hands on the breast of a girl."

"You're over reacting, it was just a misunderstanding." Yuu said. "Shinoa is a perverted idiot, now can we stop all this stupid argument and just get home please."

"You're lucky that I'm not stopping the car." Mikaela said. "How would you like it if you suddenly found me fondling Sayuri or Tomoe's boobs?"

"Then I'd know you're a huge perv." Yuu sighed. "Look, Shinoa was just playing around ok, I didn't even realize my hands were on a breast probably because of how flat she was."

"So you were actually feeling it?" Mikaela said. "Damn you."

"Just shut up already." Yuu yelled. "I've told you it's nothing to get concerned about, trust me Mika."

"Fine. I trust you." Mikaela said as he finally turned to the road. "So, who is that girl exactly?"

"Shinoa Hiragi." Yuu said. "Her father actually owns the school and not only that he's the famous Hiragi known around Japan, a very powerful and wealthy man."

"I see." Mikaela said. "I never knew that Mahiru had a younger sister."

"Mahiru?" Yuu asked.

"She's a famous model." Mikaela said. "She's has a long time rivalry with my mum, of course my mum is prettier and she was also Guren's girlfriend in highschool."

"Hmm..there's nothing sadder than losing your man to another man." Yuu said.

"What's your relationship with her?" Mikaela asked.

"Are you serious?"

"Just tell me."

Yuu sighed. "We're just friends Mika." He moved over so he was close to Miakela, quickly turning his head and planting a brief kiss on his lips. He quickly let go and relaxed back into his seat. "You have nothing to worry about."

Mikaela forced the car to a stop and before words were exchanged, he grabbed Yuu closer and roughly kissed him.

"Hnn..Mika..we're..in the ..middle of the road." Yuu said in between kisses but Mikaela didn't care. He continued devouring Yuu's lips, putting his tongue inside his mouth and feeling the warmth his moist caverns. He pulled him closer to his body, his hands firmly at his back, caressing down towards his waist.

After about five minutes of their heavenly act, both of them snapped back to reality and realized that they were not alone. They turned to the back and of course Akane was there, recording the whole thing.

"Don't mind me guys, y'all just keep on doing what you're doing." She said.

Mikaela couldn't stop thinking about his behavior earlier, he wondered why he acted on jealousy towards Yuu's friend. He didn't understand it but the thoughts of Yuu being with a girl wasn't pleasant and he didn't like the idea at all. "But why?" He asked himself. "I mean, I have no right to stop him from dating girls, I'm not his lover." He smiled. "But still, just the thought of him being with someone else hurts me."

"Why the hell is this kid here?" Mikaela said in annoyance as he watched Shingu who was on Yuu's laps clinging on tightly to him. Once again, his free time meant to be spent alone with Yuu was ruined by him.

"His parents dropped him off." Yuu said. "You know he isn't allowed in the restaurant anymore after the incident on your birthday."

"He should go stay with the other kids." Mikaela said. "Go make friends with them and leave the brat and I alone."

"I honestly can't believe you still can't call my name." Yuu said.

"I call you whatever I want to call you and I want to call you a brat." Mikaela said. "Now, you." He pointed at Shingu. "Younger brat, I want you to get your ass out of here before I smack you senseless."

Shingu yawned and relaxed on Yuu's body which made Mikaela even more angry. "Oh Mika, he's so cute." Yuu said as he hugged Shingu tighter.

"Big brother Yuu, can I ask you something?" Shingu said. "I need your opinion on something."

"Oh? And what's that?" Yuu asked.

"Girls." Shingu said.

Mikaela's interest was brought into the conversation the younger males were having.

"I'm sorry Shingu." Yuu scratched the back of his head. "I don't know anything about girls."

"I know you're not into girls since you're dating big brother Mikaela." Shingu said.

"WE ARE NOT DATING!" Both of them chorused.

"I find it sad that you're both still saying such a thing." Shingu said. "But even at that, before meeting big brother Mikaela didn't you have relationships with girls? I mean you are pretty handsome."

Mikaela sat back on the couch and crossed his legs, he really wanted to hear what Yuu had to say.

"I'm sorry but I didn't have any luck with girls." Yuu said.

"I see." Shingu said. "Never mind then."

"Hey, why didn't you ask me?" Mikaela asked.

"Because I didn't think you'd still know stuff about girls." Shingu said. "You look gay from head to toe."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Mikaela yelled. "I'll have you know, I was quite the charmer back in the days, even now, and I even dated a girl."

Yuu frowned, he really didn't like how Mikaela brought that up. "Dated? Are you talking about Ricchan? You were just in love with her and you being such a wimp, couldn't tell her how you felt. It was on the day she was leaving that you maned up and told her your feelings."

"Well I-" Mikaela wanted to speak but he caught notice of Yuu. His expression seemed gloomy, he probably didn't want to hear about it. "Any way, we shouldn't talk about that, it's all in the pa-"

The door was banged open as Krul stepped in. "The day Mikaela Bathory finally confessed to his beautiful Riri."

"Oh God please no." Mikaela said.

"We were all there that day." Krul said. "It was one of the happiest days of my lives, because I knew then that my son was such a Romoe."

"Krul please stop." Mikaela begged, he turned to look at Yuu who's eyes were fixed on Krul as if interested in the story she was about to tell.

"I can remember it all." Krul said. "My son raced to the airport, and yelled out I LOVE YOU, I've loved you for a very long time and I don't care, no matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you and until you return, I'll never fall in love again." She narrated. "The crowd went wild, people squealed."

Mikaela could see Yuu's face become said again, he really wished that Krul would shut up.

"But sadly, she still had to go and until this day, no word from her." Krul said as she grinned. "But after all that, he still broke that promise, you know, promises were made to be broken."

Shingu nodded. "Because he's fallen in love with big brother Yuu, so don't be sad." He patted Yuu.

"I'VE NOT FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ANYONE!" Mikaela yelled.

"That was.." Yuu spoke as he smiled. "Really romantic Mika, when I meet a girl I like, I hope to give her a beautiful confession like that."

"Her?" Krul asked. "No no no, you're mistaken Yuu dear, Mikaela is a man."

"Open your eyes big brother Yuu." Shingu said. "There's a huge difference between big brother Mikaela and a woman, he has no boobs."

While Krul and Shingu went on, Mikaela just stared at Yuu. What he said really hit him hard and it hurt so much. "Well." He smiled. "Good luck with that, I'm sure with a romantic confession she'll be all yours."

"Why are you guys saying she?" Krul asked. "You're each others soul mates."

"Leave them aunty Krul, they're drunk at the moment." Shingu said.

Mikaela wasn't surprised that after that day, his relationship with Yuu was now strained a bit. Yuu hadn't been seeing him again and whenever they bumped into each other, Yuu would just greet him and walk the other way. Mikaela didn't like when they were having problems like this and he knew who to blame this time.

"Me?" Krul asked. "What did I do?"

"Why did you bring that girl up?" Mikaela asked.

"That girl?" Krul smirked. "She has a name you know."

"I'm being serious here Krul." Mikaela said.

Krul sighed. "Krul, Krul, Krul, when exactly do you plan on calling me mum again? Anyway the only reason I brought that up is because I want you to give Yuu a romantic confession."

"Why will I give someone I don't like a confession?" Mikaela asked.

"Denial is a deadly sin." Shingu said, he too was present in the room.

"What are you doing here?" Mikaela asked. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"School is for the unfortunate." Shingu said. "Don't drift from the subject, you and big brother Mikaela need to make up, so I'm gonna lock the both of you up in a room and I won't release you until I hear moaning."

"Where do you learn an these things?" Mikaela asked.

"Did you know your father owns a gay porn making studio?" Shingu asked.

"WHAT?" Krul screamed. "Don't tell me he took you there."

"Yes and no." Shingu said. "He took me to the kids corner in the building."

"There's a kids corner in a porn studio?" Mikaela asked. "That's blasphemy, that man has to be stopped."

"Stop straying away from the topic." Shingu said as he stood up. "You're repeating the past again big brother, the same thing that happened with Ricchan, maybe if you had come up front and told her how you felt sooner, she might have not left but no you kept on denying it and it's the same thing you're doing for big brother Yuu. You better tell him the truth before it's too late again, you might actually loose him to a girl."

"It's not my business if he dates a girl." Mikaela said. "It's his life so I can't control it, I don't have the right to do so."

"Adults really are stupid." Shingu said. "That's why I can't ask any of you advice on love."

"Waaa!" Krul screamed as she ran over to Shingu. "Shingu, is there a girl you like? Don't be shy ok, you can tell me, your big aunty Krul."

"Why would I be shy?" Shingu asked. "There's this girl I like."

Krul squealed out loud. "Damn it, woman don't scream like that." Mikaela said while covering his ears. "And you, you're too young to have a crush."

"I didn't say it was a crush." Shingu said. "I said I liked her."

"Oh Shingu. I want to meet her, what's she like? How does she look? How's her personality?" Krul asked.

"She's really pretty and has beautiful shoulder length black hair." He said. "But I haven't said anything to her because I'm always watching her from afar."

"Then say something to her." Krul said. "Take the chance, don't be a wuss like my son, tell her how you feel."

"How I feel?" Shingu asked. "Ok I will."

"I'll be rooting for you." Krul said.

"How is he saying all these with a straight face?" Mikaela asked.

"No." Yuu said.

"Pleeeeeeeeaseeeeee!" Shinoa was on her knees holding on to Yuu's legs begging him. "Please senpai, I'll do anything."

"Shinoa, get off me." Yuu said. "Tell Mitsuba to tutor you, after all she is your best friend and is really smart."

"Yes but Mitsu is way past her deadlines." Shinoa said. "Her editors are on her neck."

"Editors?" Akane asked.

"Ah! Did I forget to brag it to you?" Shinoa smirked. "Mitsu is a very popular and high gross selling Bl mangaka going by the pen name  MITSUNOA, her speciality is male harems."

"Bl?" Akane blushed. "I never knew Mitsuba was into that."

"Of course she is." Shinoa said as she brought out a manga, the front was a cute boy who was surrounded by three older hot guys. "I love all of Mitsu's works, her art work is so beautiful, the bishonen guys is amazing."

"And this is the reason you need help studying." Yoichi said.

"Yes." She cried out as she held on to Yuu again. "Please Yuu-senpai, help me study, if I fail, my father will peel me like a grape."

"Why me?" Yuu asked.

"Because your smart and I worship at your feet oh great Yuu-senpai." She went on her hands and knees and bowed. "Please, teach me your ways."

"Ok fine." He said as she rejoiced. "I hate my life."

"Stu-dy?" Mikaela was angry. No in fact he was infuriated, he had waited all day for Yuu to return home so he could apologize to him, he never expected that Shinoa would return him with him, and the excuse, they were going to study.

"Yes." Yuu said. "She's a dumbass and needs my help, I hope it's ok with you."

"Ahh! Yes, it's fine." Mikaela said.

"Thank you for having me, Mr. Shindo." Shinoa said.

"Yes." Mikaela said. "You two can stay in the guest living room, I'll tell someone to bring over some snacks." He said as he left.

"What a gentleman." Shinoa said. "You're really lucky, Yuu-senpai."

"I'LL KILL HIM!" Mikaela screamed, startling all the people around him as they shrieked. "That damn brat, how dare he? Bringing home a woman in my presence."

"You know, my pa fell in love with my dad after they had a study date." Shingu said. "Hope we won't say the same thing for big brother Yuu and his friend."

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" Mikaela yelled.

"Ah!" He showed him his phone. "Just got a text, dad forgot about me and is too tired to start driving here, so I'm spending the night here."

"That is not the way to do things Guren." Mikaela said. "Anyway, Shingu, I need your help, go to the living room, stay with them and make sure nothing happens between them."

Shingu held out his hand. "I don't work for free." Mikaela mumbled some words before bringing out some money and giving the boy. "Operation sabotage stupid cupid who might through the bow at big brother Yuu's butt for his friend who is a female is a go." Shingu said as he walked away.

"And the answer is 325." Shinoa said as Yuu smacked her. "Ouch! That hurt."

"You're really stupid." Yuu said. "How did you arrive at this? The answer is supposed to be five." He said. "Here let me show you again." Yuu began to solve as Shinoa watched. They began hearing the sound of someone dragging a chair and turned to see Shingu pulling a chair their way. He put the chair in between them and sat down.

"Shingu? What are you doing here?" Yuu asked.

"I want to draw." Shingu said. "And I felt the need to seat in between you two."

"Shingu, we're trying to study here." Yuu said.

"And I'm trying to draw." Shingu said. "So if we all just shut our traps and do what we're doing, there won't be a problem."

"Shingu, I didn't know you knew Yuu-senpai." Shinoa said.

Shingu finally looked up and saw who she was. "Ah! Big sister Shinoa?" Shingu called. "So the girl is you? Then why am I wasting my time?" He took his chair and left.

"You know him?" Yuu asked.

"He's my nephew." Shinoa said.

"Your nephew?" Yuu asked.

"My big brother Shinya married Guren and adopted him." Shinoa said with a smile.

Mikaela watched Yuu and Shinoa through the screen. He had placed some hidden cameras around the house including where they were. He watched Shingu bail and was pissed, he would deal with him later. He spent the evening watching them, he even sent some people to be interrupting once in a while.

"Please excuse me Yuu." He watched Shinoa get up. "I have to make a call." She was leaving, and she didn't something that surprised him. She winked to the camera.

"Don't tell me. She knows?"

He kept on watching, he really questioned his sanity, he had papers to look through and sign but here he was spying on two teenagers who were studying. A few minutes later Shinoa came back in and the studying went on for a while. "When is she going to leave?"

About an hour later, Shinoa said something to Yuu as they both got up. She wasn't leaving because her things were still in the room. "No, no, no, where did they go?" He waited patiently but after a few minutes they still hasn't returned. "Damn it, where are those brats."

Suddenly the doors were banged open. "Just as I suspected." Shinoa said. "Yuu-senpai's daddy doesn't trust him with a woman."

"Huh?" Mikaela was confused.

Yuu walked into the room and looked into the screen in front of Mikaela. "You really were spying? How petty."

"Shut up." Miakela said. "How did you find out."

"Hey you." A strange voice said as Mikaela turned to see a another young girl walking in. She was a blonde and her hair was pig tailed. She walked over to him. "I don't know what you're getting at but Shinoa is mine, and I don't want you thinking that she and Yuichiro-senpai are doing weird things together."

"What?"

"I caught on after Shingu left." Shinoa said. "You have nothing to fear Mr. Shindo, you are Yuu-senpai's big daddy and will always be. Besides I have my cute girlfriend Mitsu."

"That's right." Mitsuba said. "And if any of you two, dare touch her, I'll kill you. Let's go." Mitsuba grabbed Shinoa and left the room.

"What just happened?" Mikaela asked.

"Were you really that jealous?" Yuu asked as Mikaela blushed. "Even after I told you we were just friends."

"Well..I..um." Mikaela didn't know how to answer that, but he didn't need to. Yuu leaned over to him and kissed him.

"You're so cute when you blush." He said.

"Huh? Idiot, don't be little me." Mikaela said as Yuu hugged him.

"My cute little Mika." He said.

"STOP IT!"

"I can't believe you walked around in a bikini in an air conditioned room." Ferid said while covering up his sick wife.

"I'm sorry..achuu." She sneezed. "But I liked the attention I was getting." She gave a sinister laugh. "And I loved the jealous look Mahiru had on her face."

"You really are something." Ferid said as he kissed her forehead. "Now lie down and get some rest ok."

"Thanks sweety." She said.

There was a knock on their door.

"Come in." Ferid said as the door opened and Shingu walked in. "Good morning Shingu, aren't you supposed to be in school by now?"

"School is for the living dead." He said as he walked over to Krul with his sketch book. "I don't know if you might actually meet her but I drew her aunty Krul."

"Drew who?" Krul asked.

"The girl I like." He said as he opened the book to a page where there was a sketch of a pretty young girl.

"Ahh! She's so cute, Shingu you're amazing at this." Krul said.

"I heard you were good at art but I didn't know you were this good." Ferid said.

"But." Krul took the book and looked into it. "She looks rather sad why did you draw her with a sad look?"

"Because I haven't seen her smile yet." Shingu said. "Ever since I saw her, she always had this look on her face."

Krul made a sad face. "The poor thing, she looks really sad. I hope she's ok."

"Me too." Shingu said. "I really hope, she's ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4K 14
【 Yandere!SnKboysxMale!Reader 】 Finally! You have been given an opportunity to work at Reiss Mental Asylum- your job hunting hasn't been great, so to...
463 32 14
PROLOGUE Mikaela was a beautiful boy with blonde hair , blue eyes and white skin , he was a short in height through. His mother died and soon his not...
110K 3.7K 20
Yuuichirou village got attack by an unknown army and was set on fire. His group of friend managed to escape safely. They tried to find a new place to...
70.2K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...