The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

The Saotomes

10.4K 474 1.6K
By tessyoc

"Kimizuki-san." A young girl called as she walked over to him. "Your shift is over, you can go home now."

"Huh? Oh thanks." He said. "Let me just finish cleaning this place up, I don't want to dump too much work on you."

"Oh..um." She blushed. "Ok, thank you." She smiled and left.

Kimizuki sighed, yet another one. He could tell, she obviously liked him, they all did. Ever since he started working at the shopping mall, he'd had some female workers flirting around with him. He had no doubt they were only in on it for his good looks and once they see his home and learn about his pitiful life, they would run for the mountains.

Yes. That's how most of them were, they didn't care, didn't care at all, if they just see a good looking person they would think they've fallen in love but once they saw a tiny speck of flaw they would vanish. They didn't care about what was on the inside, they only cared about the outside. That's why he was unable to fall for any of them, because he knew it would lead to him haven a broken heart.

Well, his heart was already broken and it was all his fault, the one person who cared about him, who looked passed his poor state and saw inside him, the one person who showed him love and care and in the end he returned that love with disdain. He regretted it, he knew he regretted it. He wanted to see him, ever since he chased him away he hadn't seen him since. He missed him. His smile, his laugh, his kisses, he missed it all.

"Yoichi."

"Field?"

"Yes, field." A man said to Yuu. "He felt rather bored and decided to go horse riding."

"Oh I see." Yuu said. "When will he be back home?"

"Back home?" The man chuckled. "He already is home, the field is here in the manor."

"What?"

Unbelievable. It was unbelievable, in fact it was impossible. Yuu had lived in the manor for months now and he is just now finding out that it is much bigger than he already thought it was. For Christ sake he just walked through a jungle, he wouldn't be surprised if a wild anime had made it's way into it. Now he was on a large open field, no different from the typical football field.

"Woah!" He exclaimed.

"Beautiful isn't it?" The man said.

Yuu heard the sound of a neighing horse, he looked to see a horse galloping through the fields with Mikaela on top of it. The scenery was beautiful, at that point Yuu believed that Mikaela was probably the most amazing person he had ever met in his entire life.

"He looks so majestic on that horse." He smiled.

"Well I should go back now." The man said and left.

Yuu made his way into the field, he watched as Mikaela circulated the place. "Mika!" He called out waving. He believed that he had noticed him since the horse was now heading his way. It was getting closer and closer, Yuu was now scared, was Mikaela not going to stop. Like a prayer answered, the horse stopped but barely just a step away from him. "WHAT THE HELL? WHERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?"

Mikaela smirked. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you." He said. "I just got back from school."

"Really? So soon?" Mikaela said. "I didn't even notice."

Yuu frowned. "Are you trying to annoy me now?"

"No." Mikaela said as he showed Yuu the large bear he had give him. "I had Yuu-chan keep me company like always, so I hardly noticed." He hugged the bear. "Yuu-chan is so cute."

Yuu blushed. "W-well the real me is here now so-"

"Are you jealous of a stuffed bear?" Mikaela asked.

"Yes." Yuu said, straight to the point. "You kind of take it to very board, I mean ever since I gave it to you, you're always with it, even when I'm around. I mean you even take it to your office, you always kiss it, you hug it, you eat with it, you take it into the bathroom when your bathing."

"How do you know that?"

"Your mum told me." He said. "Anyway, you're giving too much attention to it, it's just a substitute for me and not a replacement, I mean I-" Before Yuu could continued, he was literally swept of his feet. Mikaela had carried him and placed him on the horse, princess style. He didn't stop there though, he pulled him in for a kiss.

"You're so cute when you get jealous." He said as Yuu blushed, Mikaela attempted to kiss him again but Yuu stopped him.

"Yuu-chan's here." He said as Mikaela looked at the bear. "He'll get mad at me."

Mikaela chuckled. "Well let's go back so I can put Yuu-chan in my bedroom, then can I kiss you?" Yuu nodded. "Ok, hold on."

"Wait. What?" Just as he thought, Mikaela charged the horse and it sped off. "Wooaaah!!!" He screamed as he wrapped his arms around Mikaela. "Mika, I don't like this, it's too fast." Mikaela laughed.

"SWEET MOTHER OF DISNEY FAIRYTALES." Someone cried out as everyone turned and began gasping, jaws dropped and eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my gosh!" Sayuri cried out. "IT'S BEEEEAUUUUUUUTIFUUUUUUL!" She sang as she pointed to Mikaela and Yuu coming in on a horse.

"They look like a couple from a fairytale." Tomoe said. Sayuri brought out her phone and began videoing, Tomoe frowned, she was such a typical fangirl. She could hear other squealing and looked around to see other women also recording. "Am I the only non fangirl here?"

"Mika, this is embarrassing." Yuu said.

"Probably." He said. "But I like it." The horse came to a stop as they both came down, everyone's eyes were fixed on them, Mikaela liked the attention mainly because he gets to see Yuu's cute face when he was feeling embarrassed, but it was fun while it lasted. "ALRIGHT BACK TO WORK!" He yelled and in no less than two seconds everyone scrammed. "You ok?"

Yuu nodded, his face still red. "I-I should go now." He said as he left.

Mikaela carried the bear from the horse. "Oh Yuu-chan." He sighed. "I never knew a human could be so cute, his cuteness kind of rivals yours." He chuckled.

"And there."

"Ahh!" Akane smiled and looked into her book. "Big sister Tomoe thank you, I didn't quite understand it but now I do."

"It's ok Akane." Tomoe smiled as she turned to Yuu, he was sitting across from them reading. "Yuichiro, you know you can help her out."

"Why?" Yuu asked. "She doesn't hep me out." He grinned at Akane as she frowned.

"I don't need his help, who knows, he might be a dunce and wouldn't know it." Akane said.

"You do know I'm in an ELITE academy on a six year scholarship." He smirked as she snarled at him. "So how's school so far."

"Fine I guess." She said.

"Have you made any friends?" He asked.

"A few. But I maily stay with Shinoa and Mitsuba." She pouted. "Yuu, where on earth did you find a friend like Shinoa?"

"Did something happen?" Yuu asked.

"Well, she keeps touching my boobs." Akane said. "And it's really embarrassing especially since she does it in front of boys."

"She's doing it out of desperation." Yuu said. "She believes that groping big boobs will make hers big too."

"How can she believe such a thing?" Tomoe sighed. "Kids these days." She looked at the time and stood up. "I should go now, Yoichi will be waiting. Goodnight you two."

"Goodnight." Both Yuu and Akane responded as Tomoe left.

Tomoe entered into her car and drove out of the mansion and into the streets.

"Hello."

"Aaaaaargh!" She screamed in fright, leaving the steering wheel. The person at the back seat acted fast and quickly held on to the steering and drove the car to the side, Tomoe matched the brakes as the car came to a stop. "Who the hell? Sayuri."

"Hi Tomoe-chan." Sayuri waved.

"What are you doing? Do you want to get us killed?" Tomoe asked as Sayuri shrugged. "What are you doing in my car? How did you even get in here?"

"Well, I just wanted to see where Tomoe-chan lives." She smiled. "We are dating after all."

"WE ARE NOT DATING." Tomoe yelled. "And you do not just sneak into my car like that, I almost had a heart attack."

"Sorry." Sayuri said as she went to the front sit. "Well let's go. I heard you had a little brother, I wanna meet him."

"Ok, but please don't do anything stupid around him." Tomoe said. "He's going to a rough time."

"Really? What happened to him?"

"Believe me when I say that I have no idea." Tomoe said. "But he's been so gloomy for a long time now, and I can't do anything to help him, I feel like I'm a failure as an older sister."

"You're not a failure." Sayuri said. "He hasn't told you the problem, maybe he's just not ready yet but don't worry I'm sure he'll tell you at his own time." She smirked. "Or you can just leave it to me, I'll make him squeal, he he."

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY BROTHER!"

"Welcome to the Saotome residence." Yoichi said while holding on to Sayuri's hand. "And once again, thank you for choosing my big sister, I know she can be an idiot sometimes but she's a likeable idiot, please do take care of her future step sister."

"YOICHI SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND." Tomoe yelled.

"Then what is she?" Yoichi asked.

"She's my ex-rival." Tomoe said.

"Hmm..so you also liked Shindo-san?" Yoichi asked as Sayuri nodded. "How does it feel? Two adults like yourself losing the man of your dreams to a seventeen year old boy?"

Tomoe and Sayuri frowned. "When you put it that way, we feel really bad."

"Well. I'm happy for you sis." He said.

"I TOLD YOU, SHE IS NOT MY-"

"I only hope you support me when I bring a man back home." Yoichi said. "Goodnight." He waved and left.

"He pisses me off sometimes." Tomoe said. "Anyway, Sayuri, I'll show you to your bedroom."

"You mean our bedroom?" Sayuri asked.

"NO!"

"Ok!" Sayuri smiled. "The sun is up on this glorious Saturday morning, it is time to do my investigating on Yoi-chan. Dont't worry Tomoe-chan by the end of the day, we'll know what his troubles are."

"Good luck with that." Tomoe said. "I'm going for my morning jog."

"Waa Tomoe-chan, even in a track suit you look so cute." Sayuri said.

"Shut up." Tomoe frowned. "I'll be back soon, don't touch anything while I'm gone." She warned before leaving. And at the same time, Yoichi was coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Sayuri." He greeted.

Sayuri gave him a smirk. "Good morning Yoi-chan."

"Why do I get the feeling like I'm supposed to be scared?" Yoichi mumbled to himself.

Tomoe made a short jog, her early morning routine, even though she was rather thin, she still wanted to keep her body good and healthy. "So thirsty." She stopped running. "I'll take a jog over to the supermarket and get some water." She said to herself and took off.

It didn't take her much time, just about five minutes and she got there. She took a little rest first, panting hard, when her breathing calmed down, she headed inside. Just as she was about opening the door, it opened by itself. "Oh!"

"Ah! Sorry." Kimizuki said as he made way for her to pass. "Please come in."

"Thanks." She smiled.

Kimizuki watched her enter, he couldn't stop looking at her, he felt like he knew her from somewhere but couldn't really tell where. He didn't give it much thought and went back to his work, stacking some goods out front.

It didn't take a while before Tomoe walked back out, she headed over to Kimizuki. "Hello." She called as he looked at her. "Good morning."

"Uh! Good morning." He said to her.

"You might not remember me." She said. "I'm surprised myself that I actually remember you, my name's Tomoe, Tomoe Saotome."

"Saotome?" It immediately came to him. "You're Yoichi's older sister."

"Yes." She smiled. "We met the other day when you called me to get him. I just wanted to thank you again for looking after him. I don't know how things would have been if he was all alone by himself."

"It's ok." Kimizuki said. "So how is he?"

She frowned. "I'm sorry, I'm supposed to say fine at this point but I can't, he's been feeling down for some time now. It all started the day he was found crying under the rain."

"U-under the rain?" Kimizuki asked as she nodded. That really hit him, so Yoichi was hurt that much after he left him. Why didn't the boy just move on? Just what did he see in him?

"He hasn't told me anything yet." Tomoe said. "I wish I knew what the problem was, I really do want to help him out but he's always shutting me out whenever I bring up the matter. I'm really worried."

"Don't worry." Kimizuki said. "I'm sure he'll be fine."

She smiled. "So I didn't quite get your name."

"Kimizuki. Shiho Kimizuki." He said.

"It's nice to make your acquaintance Kimizuki-san." She said.

"You two Saotome-san." He said.

"Well, I should get going." She said. "Bye." She waved as she left.

Kimizuki sighed. "Yoichi? Did I really hurt you that much?"

"For the ump-teenth time Sayuri-san, it's nothing." Yoichi said, he was getting tired of Sayuri who had been on his neck asking him tons of questions.

"You're holding it in." She smiled. "Not for long Yoi-chan, I'll squeeze out from you, one way or another."

"Good luck trying." He said.

"I'm back." They heard Tomoe's voice as she walked onto the living room.

"Welcome home my love, how was your morning jog?" Sayuri asked.

"Don't call me that." Tomoe said. "Breakfast will be ready soon."

"Ooh! I've always wanted to cook with my lover." Sayuri said. "I'll help."

"Fine but don't make a mess ok." Tomoe said. "AND WE ARE NOT LOVERS."

"Yet." Yoichi and Sayuri said making Tomoe angry.

Breakfast was simple, so not much work was needed to be done. Tomoe didn't really need Sayuri's help so she just put her to little things like setting the tables and bringing out the needed ingredients.

"Tomoe-chan." Sayuri called.

"What?" Tomoe asked.

"I knew it." She said. "You've been smiling ever since we entered the kitchen and you're also humming."

"Am I?" Tomoe said. "Huh, I didn't notice."

Sayuri frowned. "Tomoe-chan, that's the look every girl has when she meets someone." Tomoe giggled. "Huh? Wait, don't tell me." Sayuri ran to her. "It can be, Tomoe-chan, did you meet somebody? Do I have a rival for your heart?"

"Calm down." Tomoe said. "Yes I did meet someone but it's nothing to worry about. I met him some time ago, I never expected to cross paths with him again."

"Is he handsome?" Sayuri asked.

"Oh very." Tomoe said.

"It won't be easy." Sayuri said. "But I won't give up easily, I won't back down, I won't be defeated, I won't lose another lover interest to another man."

"Ok Sayuri you need to know when to shut up." Tomoe said. "Kimizuki and I are just friends and nothing more and besides a hot guy like him can't be alone. I'm sure he already has a woman in his life."

"You're not sure about that." Sayuri said. "I mean, look at me, I'm beautiful but yet, I don't have a man in my life as do you."

Tomoe sulked. "It's such a shame, a beautiful woman such as myself, oh woe is me. Will no man love me?"

Sayuri hugged her. "Oh my dear Tomoe-chan, a girl doesn't always need a prince charming in her life. She can always have a princess charming."

"GET OFF OF ME!" Tomoe yelled.

"Are you two women done?" Yoichi asked as he walked in taking a seat. "I'm hungry."

"Sorry Yoi-chan, Tomoe-chan was telling me about some guy she just met." Sayuri said. "But don't worry, I won't let him have her."

"HANAYORI SAYURI SHUT UP!" Tomoe was getting really annoyed with the younger woman.

"Well, good luck, I'm rooting for you." Yoichi said. "Now can I have my breakfast please?"

"WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO LOOK AFTER THIS BRAT?" Mikaela shouted.

"Mika, shuu." Yuu said while holding a sleeping Shingu in his arms. "Can't you see he's sleeping." Shingu slowly opened his eyes. "Ah! Look what you've done, I'm sorry Shingu, Mika woke you up."

Shingu yawned as he wrapped his arms around Yuu's neck. "Calm down big brother Mikaela, it's only for some hours, when I'm done you can go back to kissing big brother Yuu."

"And what if I want to kiss him now?" Mikaela asked.

"Too bad." Shingu said. "He's mine now, you're lucky that aunty Krul didn't leave you with Renya, now please I'd like to go back to sleep."

"How annoying." Mikaela frowned. "Fine then, I'm going to my room to spend time with Yuu-chan." He said.

"You're cute." Yuu said. "And you're even more cuter because you're actually jealous of an eleven year old."

"Shut up." Mikaela said as he left the room.

"What a nuisance." Shingu said as he relaxed on Yuu's body.

"I'm sorry about Mika's behaviour." Yuu said.

"It's ok." Shingu said. "It's the same way he behaved whenever I was around her."

"Her?" Yuu asked.

"The girl he loved." Yuu said.

"Oh her." Yuu felt a faint blow at his chest when he heard the word love. "You know, a day before his birthday I asked him if he had ever fallen in love, he lied to me, he told me no. I was kind of mad when you told me all this stuff on his birthday but then I realized that it must have been tough losing her so maybe he didn't want anything reminding him of it."

"He rarely speaks of her now." Shingu said.

"Shingu, you seem to have known her." Yuu said as Shingu nodded. "Can you tell me a bit about her."

"I don't know much about her." He said. "But she was really nice and pretty, and hard beautiful orchid hair and big blue eyes. She and big brother Mikaela had matching eyes."

"I-I see.."

"She was also very beautiful, she and big brother Mikaela would always take me places." He said. "They were like my second parents, although sometimes I got clingy to her and big brother would act like the big baby he is."

Yuu found the story cute but in all honesty, he didn't want to hear it. He didn't like hearing about Mikaela's time with another person, knowing that they had been someone else who could make Mikaela smile, even if she was gone, he felt a bit sad about it. "I'm just selfish." He said.

"Hmm? What was that?" Shingu asked.

"Ah! It's nothing." Yuu laughed. "She seemed like a lovely person."

"She was." Shingu said. "I miss her."

"I'm sorry Shingu." Yuu hugged him. "I know it must have been hard seeing someone you loved so much die."

"Die?" Shingu pulled away from the hug. "What are you talking about?"

"The girl. Isn't she dead?" Yuu asked. "You said Mikaela lost her right?"

"Losing someone doesn't mean they died." He said. "You can lose someone in many ways."

"Wait, so are you saying that?"

Shingu nodded. "The girl that big brother once loved is alive."

"Damn it, why the hell is that annoying bitch still at my home?" Tomoe fumed. She was taking an evening drive, she wanted to get away from Sayuri and her madness. She just didn't understand the woman. "I just decided to drive but I have no idea where I'm going..huh?" She saw someone walking. "Is that." A big smile appeared on her face as she stopped the car and got down. "Kimizuki, good evening."

Kimizuki watched her approach her. "Good evening Saotome-san."

She smiled. "Are you headed home? Would you like a ride?"

"No." He said. "I'm fine really."

"Please I inisist."

"I'm fine Saotome-san." He said.

"Um..ok." She smiled. "I have some problems at home and just stormed out of the house in annoyance."

"With Yoichi?"

"No." She frowned. "Someone else." She said. "I'm glad I ran into you, maybe I can pass time talking." She blushed. "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking this but are you single?"

Typical. She was trying to ask him out, if only she knew what he had been through with her brother. Aside that, he knew if she truly knew him, she wouldn't want to have to do anything with him.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "That was out of the blue, I shouldn't have-"

"Yes." He said. "I'm single."

"Oh I see." She blushed. "Then I was wondering if you would like to-"

"Saotome-san, don't let my looks fool you." He said. "I'm poor and can't barely even provide much for myself, I'm sure you might not be interested in me if you really knew me." There was a moment of silence between them. "Well I should go, goodni-"

"So?"

"What?"

She smiled. "Do things like that really matter? I mean you're poor but you're very friendly, sweet and a nice guy. You want believe me but I know a guy who's filthy rich but he has a very bad personality, well had. Still, I just want to get to know you better, so what do you say? Will you go out with me?"

Did kindness run in the Saotome family, both were willing to overlook what was on his outside. He wondered if this would be right, he just called off a relationship with her brother but it's understandable, he was young, she looks his age and was a really beautiful woman. There was nothing to loose. "Ok."

Tomoe smiled. "Really? I'm so glad, can you give me your contact I want to call you later." They exchanged contacts. "Thank you so much Kimizuki."

"I see." Someone said as they turned to see Sayuri coming out of the car.

"SAYURI, HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE?"

"Never mind that." She walked up to them and pointed at Kimizuki. "You. Prepare yourself for war, I won't give up Tomoe-chan that easy."

"SAYURI!"

"I'm sorry what?" Kimizuki asked.

"You just picked the wrong woman to be rivals with Mr. Good luck and may the best lover have Tomoe-chan."

"YOU IDIOT!" Tomoe grabbed her and threw her back into the door closing and locking the car up. "I'm sorry about that, goodnight Kimizuki, I'll call you."

"Er..sure." He said as she got into the car and drove off. "Men I'll never get women." He smiled to himself. "This seems wrong, but I'm only doing this to get him out of my mind, no matter how much I still want him there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...
12.1K 377 18
(Also contains mikakrul and kimiyoi) TW⚠️ violence,graphic language, drug abuse, mental health.SAME SEX COUPLES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
35.5K 696 11
☆Mikayuu☆ Mika and Yuu are Childhood friends, But Mika had to move leaving Yuu alone, a few years later, Yuu is a senior, Mika is 20 years old, Read...
4.7K 437 109
MIKARU HYROYUKI GOT A SECOND CHANCE.....TO SUFFER AGAIN! It all began with a simple 16 year old Japanese boy, MIKARU HYROYUKI. It may seem hard to be...