Gorgeous and Exo

By Kiyoina

This is fan fiction story about a girl went to korea and found herself with this 12 handsome boys with her fo... More

Gorgeous and exo
Korea
Meet The Boys
School
The Popular Girls
Luhan's Pale Face
Little Incident Happened
He's okay
Back to school
Dinner
Together
Ice Cream!
Sleepover
Kris has a Crush
The never ending fight
Trip to the Zoo
Little couple
Minnyun got Sick
Old Stories
Her Parents
Ideas
Kidnapped
Hospitalized
Our Fight
She's alone?
Minnyun's Birthday Party
The presents
Luhan : I Love You
Mikaela!?
She Save Me
Author's Note
He Cared About Me
He can't be..
Luhan's Decision
Brave Girl
Missing
Kris leaving!?
The House
INPORTANT MESSAGE!
A New Career.
Confession
Preparations for the wedding
officially married
Pregnant & Together
Twins?!
Lu Min & Hanyun Birthday
Lu Min's Check Up.
Luhan
Author's Note

Goodbyes

3.3K 63 3
By Kiyoina

Minnyun is a gorgeous looking girl with good grades n living with mum and dad.And 1 more thing she's rich too.

One day,her father has tickets ready for mum n minnyun because he has work to do in seoul,south korea.So he surprise them with these tickets and went to korea.They will be living their home this saturday.

Minnyun,came back from school,mum came back from work as a model and dad came back from his business and surprise.This is How it Goes.

Honey,Darling!Their father called them.I'm back home and i have a surprise for u girls!

Minnyun greet her father and asked him."What is it that you got for us?"

"We are Going To Seoul South Korea!" Her father cheered.

"WHAT!?", Srsly im too major in this stuff.

Uh huh and one more thing we have new neighbours too,he said.

"Uh hmmm WHO?" ,Minnyun asked.

You'll see when we get there.Now pack your bags bring every thing with u okay honey and darling.we too have to migrate there for many many years because it is easier for me to to work.

Minnyun ask.Then what about school?Her reaction as a blank at first then changed again to happy mood.

Nah don't worry i have planned this with your mother okay honey now hurry on.

Friday---

Sanhyun is minnyun best friend,Sanhyun! She yelled."Yes,Minnyun?"I'm leaving tomorrow. Where to now?To Korea."Huh, Wae?"

You know my dad is a business man right sooo yeah..

Awwww i'm gonna miss you if your going that's mean you're not staying here anymore right? Can i at least sent you off one last time to bid you a good farewell?

Okay anyways that really kind of you.Of course,You are my best friend.Please contact me frequently if you're not busy.Sure i will.

Rings------

School Dismissed

Home----

Mum and dad i'm home.I'm here darling her mother shouted from the corner of the living room.

Anyways are you ready for tomorrow's adventure in korea,Minnyun?

Yes! I'm excited she giggled. i'll go get ready and see you for dinner later.

The last day before leaving the house.

Awww i'm gonna miss my home,school,and everywhere here.

Finally gonna to seek out an adventure and a new begining in Korea.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's The Story?《《

(Re-edited)

Some of the words i replaced into good and understanding english for every one to understand them.

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 29 10
please vote! Park Chanyeol fanfiction... " What's wrong princess, never seen a popular,handsome boy before?" I question her. She will be head over h...
1.2K 4 66
This story is an inspiration from reading all Exo's story from wattpad. I hope you guys have interest on it. In this story you will encounter many na...
77.3K 4.2K 15
EXO ACADEMY, an all boys school where Do KyungSoo the Teen Idol and Kim JongIn the School Kingka graduated at. Now another story begins. Little did y...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...