He can't be..

After i got a call from Xiumin i quickly hurry to his help.

"Where are you?" I said in a normal tone so that no one from afar could hear me. I heard a voice coming from a garbage dumpster.

I open the dumpster and Xiumin popped out."Ahh! I thought you are not coming...But since you are here let's finish what he started first!"

"Wait..What start---" He pulled me to the shadows and explained it to me.

Moments later.

"So as you were saying that the guy has the same looks as you? But how could it possibly be!?"

Why ask me...I'm also confused here but why does he has to make my life complicated now that the saesangs and paparazzis are looking for me to ask me numerous of questions.

I got alot of missed calls from the manager and they are already speading rumours about me ragely throughout the internet.

So now we need to catch this guy and put a stop to him in order for us to stay safe.

Uhm Xiumin, We got some company in front of us.

Xiumin's Pov

"What? They already this far!?" I shouted mentally in my head cursing every word i know under my breath.

Luhan came out and blocks me from having my picture taken and we started to run as far as we could until we found the place...

The place where all idols spent their time in without anybody knowing that they were there..
But thanks to me they are going to be blown off by this place full with saesangs and Paparazzis.

We quickly pass through the tight security and got inside safely.We took the lift and arrived on the basement floor where i kept my car but then my car keys wasn't with me at that time.

Suddenly the lift went "Tink!" As if someone is coming down to take their car and when we waited for that someone...It was the guy that has the same looks as Xiumin.Trying to steal his brand new car away from him.

I quickly search for a weapon that i can take him on and i found a baseball bat.Luhan sneaks and whack him at the back.

"Ughh!" He moaned. Then Luhan starts talking, "Is this your car because it belongs to my friend to and where did you find the key?" He was questioned by Luhan.

He sudden action was too fast...The guy took a gun from his side pocket and pointed the gun at us.

"Oh..Do you think we are scare because we don't think that gun will talk with us like man..."

Geeezz,Do we have to do this through guns or man it up will you?

Luhan's Pov

Xiumin get behind me and i will protect you my friend.Xiumin and him argues untill the guy got the perfect position and shoots one of them.

Luhan you have your girlfriend with you and don't have anything so i should be the one protecting you.

Hey didn't you just called for help earlier on? Yes i did...I was afraid to go alone.

Suddenly "BANG!" Was heard throughout the basement..Xiumin was moaning in pain.

When i look around...the bullet has pierced through his chest and he was profusely bleeding out.

I came to his rescue and moved him onto my arms. "Hey speak to me Xiumin..."

Luge---- i.. as he tries to talk..blood was also coming out from his mouth..

Luhan pressed some pressure onto his chest to help some bleeding stop but it was to late..Poor Xiumin.

The guy was stuck in the gateway suffering some difficulties on the car because they were checking on fingerprints and caught the suspect.

Luhan calls the ambulance and they came to their aid.Xiumin was left alone to hospital while Luhan was taken care to settle his car.

When he came and took down the hoodie that he was wearing...It was Xiumin's enemy back from his workplace.

"Why are you doing this to him?" Luhan questioned him once again and he finally answered.. It was because Xiumin took my first spot for the flim...I was mad and didn't get the chance act in the first play.

So it was just an act... An act and which you killed a friend just for a fucking act...Luhan pushed him and started to beat him up.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How was it?《《

Sorry a little late on updating the story..Sooo please comment and always vote!Annyeongaseyo!