A New Career.

Happy Reading 4.8k++ ♡♡

◑◐hello everyone,Are you enjoying your day and its gonna be June's Holiday soon yayy its my Birthday.◑◐Im sorry for not updating for days and weeks but busying updating my other book.I need more votes Thxs

ermm Minnyun baby...Yes?uhh you like to sing right how about you join us a singer in the group i will try to ask my manager about it.hmm i-i would like to try it too.I can't wait for the answer given from your manager.

Luhan called exo to gather in the Meeting room, on the third level of SM Building.

Minnyun you go and get yourself ready.He whisper.Why are you whispering?Cough cough i have Sore Throat cough cough.oww That is a really bad throat.i have to get you to the doctor!Nah theres nothing wrong with me, cough!Nonono i will! Fine after your auditions for the singing blah blah blah okay.uh Luhan im ready lets go.

to the SM building.

Hey guys,hi hi they all replied.err wait here minnyun ill go get the manager who will be speaking with you about the singing and all.

LUHAN POV

err Manager,Yes? Shes here! okay im coming .Could you pls lead the way to her?No problem sir.

Minnyun Pov

ahh theres the manager,i saw Luhan winked and smiled at me as a good luck charm.haha he is so cutee.Im so nervous! i mouthed tbe words back at Luhan and be said "Dunt worry we are all here!"Thumbs up!

Good morning,Are you the minnyun that Luhan's keeps talking about.Y-yes i am,why are shuttering?Im kinda nervous..Oh dunt worry im not gonna bite you hehe,he joked.

Okay here are the contract but first let me hear you sing in that record room.soo what song are you gonna sing for us?errm "Open Arms".Okay please proceed.

Ehem testing 1,2,3  okay Oppa here i go.

Lying beside you here in the dark,feeling your heartbeat with mine,softly you whisper you're so sincere,How could our love be so blind

We sailed on together,we drifted apart,and here you are by my side...

So now i come to you with open arms,Nothing to hide,Believed what i say,so here i am with open arm,hoping you'llsee what your love means to me...

Open arms

while singing my eyes is getting too teary because of the song.

"Applause" being heard outside the recording room.I came out and bowed to them saying "thank you every one"

Minnyun my dear pls sign the contract.This will be a 10 years contract with the rest of exo.Enjoy your life with Exo!.

okay! i'll sign.She signed and the manager said "Welcome abroad" Your stage name will be Elain."Elain?" wow my own stage name!This will be on Tv tmr of your own show with Exo at 10pm.sure not to be late.

School?it will be normal.Fans that has gone Mad Crazy with EXO?Ohh they will understand.Hmm this is the shedule(error)for this week with exo.

■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■

Monday- PHOTOSHOOTING THEME WOLVES AND VAMPIRES

Tuesday-TV SHOW WITH EXO

Wednesday-OFF DAY

Thursday-PRACTISING SINGING,DANCING.

Friday-show champion.

■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■♬■♪■

Thank you Manager!

Lets go back and shift our things  upstair since the dry wall has been fixed and dried.

heyy lets help Luhan! said Xiumin.Haha there no need for that to happen.awww why im your best friend?no means no.aww okay.

I smiled at Xiumin and said.Hey baoxi ill be going see you guys later.okok Lulu!Hey dont call me that!But you called me Baoxi?!!.Okay fine you got me.okay later.

Are you guys done talking?yea yea umm were done talking to each other.Lets go!.

Luhan got into the driver's seat and drove minnyun to exo's dorm.

we are home Finally.

Stay tuned to find out more you guys are gonna to love the next story line..