Missing

Please read this chapter after you have read Brave girl from the previous chapter.

------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning! Sleeping beauty said Luhan." He plants a kiss on her forehead. Mhmm.. She rubbed her eyes open and saw Luhan an inch from her face.

"It is morning already?" Yes my dear and it's time to get ready to go to the hospital.

The doctor just called me and told me that Xiumin has just gotten up from being uncouscious state.

"Oh really? That's great news!" She cheered. I'll go and get myself ready first then.

Suddenly Luhan grabbed her hand with such forceful way to get a good kiss from her. Minnyun looked at him and lifted her eyebrows.

"Andddd what do you think you're doing?" I just trying to get a kiss from you,he winks.

Minnyun came closer to his face and kissed him lightly on the lips. Okay now..I'll go okay----,she didn't finish her sentence because Luhan cut her off to kiss her.

Minnyun slowly loses her grip and shoved Luhan away. Please...I need to get to the bathroom.

She went to the bathroom and Luhan left alone in her bedroom.

Then he notices something red on the bed."Is this blood?" Minnyun,are you okay? You got blood stains on your bed.

Minnyun's Pov

My stomach was in sudden pain when Luhan kisses me.I thought it was something else then i realized it was menstruation...period of a girl.

How embarrassed i am now blushing in red.Suddenly,Luhan asked me a question.. "Minnyun,Are you okay? You got some blood stains..."

I answered him back saying "Oh it's nothing just a girl's normal life of having it every month!"

Luhan's Pov

"Every month?" Niagara falls came to his mind.She told me to get something from her drawer.She leads me to it and i found a white-- sanitary pad it says... Oh!! I know now.I walked back to her bathroom and passed it to her.

Is there any bathroom outside that i can use for showering? Luhan asked her. No there isn't but you can share with mine..I don't mind.

"Share!?" Is she crazy? What if she suddenly saw me naked or i'll see her naked.

"I take it back! I--i'm not coming in." It will be fun!! Minnyun opens the door and pulled Luhan inside.

They had fun showering together.

"Please let's not do that in the public or else where!" Who wants to see you in naked body,she teased.

I have no choice...he sighed. You didn't let me shower else where but insist on me to have a shower with you.

Naww it's okay,she pats his back.

"Argh! godamn it..." Luhan cursed under his breath.

Why Luhan? It's just that i forgot to bring my clothes over and i don't have a spare to put on.

"Here!" She passes me a blue polo shirt and it's the perfect size for me. "Uhm..Where you get this for me? Did you buy it yourself?" She nods.

"I am just blessed to get a girlfriend like this.."

Thank Minnyun for the clothing.Your welcome Luhan...Now we go pack a lunch and go straight to the hospital.

Minnyun and me hand in hand walking to the kitchen going down the stairs and i waited at the kitchen table while she preps it.

To be honest with you Minnyun,My heart is pounding very hard for you and it says I Love You.

"Oh Luhan i don't really know what to do if you're not or no longer around with me."

Luhan went over to her side and gave her the warmest hug she ever had.

"Hm such warmth.." He let's go of the hugging sensation and went over to pick up the bags.

Come on now let's go and visit Xiumin.Once they stepped out of the house..They didn't know what is going to happen...unlike yesterday Luhan and Kris got a fight.

Moments later they arrived at the hospital and Luhan asked one of the nurse where did he relocated at.

The nurse puts down the information such as bed number and Ward Room that leads them to Xiumin.

As we reached his door.I twist the door knob open and Xiumin was there watching football on his television.

"Xiumin! You made it!" I thought i was going to lose you. Luhan sheds a tear. Has the rest visited you yet?Luhan asked him."No not yet and it's past noon already."

Minnyun's Pov

"Where could they possibly been?"

Minnyun texts Sehun and there wasn't any reply..from him since then.

I think something bad has happened to them.I have to ask the nurses for info.

Luhan,you stay here and take care of Xiumin while i'll go and do some asking around for them.

"Are you sure you will be okay on your own?"He asked her.I'll be okayamd if there's anything to be help i will call you.

Luhan move her chin looking at him and kissed her." Please be safe.." She then left with her purse and head on without him.

Excuse me,but have you seen guys around here the past night?

"Yes! I did saw them fighting and arguing alot.The big guy likes to find problems and start punching like mad while the manager came down and asked him to leave.While the rest slept on for hours and i didn't know what happen to them.

"Oh thank you for your help!"

Suddenly i could feel someone is watching me from behind.I feel something strange as if someone where to kidnap me.

I quickly texted Luhan and hoping he will get the message.

"Luhan i could feel someone is watching me..I'm scare."

Other side...

Luhan received the message and quickly calls her. "Hello? Luhan please come-----" Her voice has come to a stop and it has made him worried as fuck.

Minnyun! Minnyun! He calls her name and she was not there or anywhere to be found but finds her phone on the floor.

Minnyun's Pov

I dialled his number and he picked it up. "Minnyun? Luhan Please come---" My mouth was soon be blocked by a handkacieft and i passed out.

I dropped my phone while somebody or someone was carrying me.

Luhan picked up minnyun's phone and cursed under his breath.

"What happened to you.."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the story?《《

This is another chapter which i have redo... It takes alot of time brainstorming and here you go!

Sorry it's kinda late but i hope you're happy!!

Always comment and please Vote!Annyeongaseyo!