Kris leaving!?

hihi im back so today i maybe doing a long story again.

Minnyun wakes up and prepared breadfast for exo but she cant alone so she call baekhyun,suho and D.O in order to finish the work faster.she first wakes up suho in a well mannered way.she knock and twist the door knob and enter and then she tapped onto Suho shoulder.

"Hey suho wake up,i need you to help me cook for breadfast and wake up D.O and Baekhyun for me."

uhhhh yawnnnnn okay i heard you and  will help you cook for breadfast.

yayyy.

Suho Pov

ahh ha D.O's room,wait he sleeps on materess right so i what to do hehe.i went in and kick his butt with my legs and boomz i went hiding in his closet as fast as i can then i heard him murmuring to himself...."aigooo what-t the...who the hell kick me???"

I was waiting for him to find me then spotted Suho.

Hey what are you doing in my closet?Hey wait a minute are you who the one kick my butt.I pretend like nothing happened and gives a i-dont-know-look-face.hah....so what do you want Suho?Me ohh i need you to help me cook for breadfast with minnyun me and Baekhyun.yayy i wanna help i go and get ready!for what?My cooking suit!ohhh yes ure a chef.

tata see you down stairs i need to wake up Baekhyunie!ohh sure see you.

haha next prey.

"As silent as a ghost,quiet as a tiger,watch out here i come baekhyunie"

I entered and took out my phone and on my torch light then while holding my phone below my chin i wake him up with a scary face.I heard him screaming like hell it will be.He switch on the lights and says...Aigoooon its you.hmmm im watching soo what do you want.wanna help me a helping hand with D.O,Minnyun and me cooking for breadfast for the rest of exo?

sure immm sure to give out a extra helping hand.ill be down stairs soon enough..well see you then.

okay thats all i went down and help out Minnyun with whats shes cooking today.soo whats on the menu?hmm im thinking happy sunrise?ohhh meaning a turkey bacon eggs and sandwhich to make your day happy and active.

soo they start boiling and cooking and decorate the foods.while on the second floor.

LUHAN POV

As i woke up from the bright sunshine i smell delicious foods being cooked by several ppl downstairs but i cant seems to move because of my head which is still spining because of yesterday,we quarrel.

i felt alot better now is just that my head is still spinning.soo i went down to check it out on whats their cooking was.when i got down i saw

D.O,Baekhyun and Suho cooking with Minnyun then i felt a sudden pain in my heart seeing them cooking happily without me.I decided to go back to my room suddenly i felt a pairs of wet hands on my waist soo i turned around and looked who was it and i saw Minnyun.

hey you feel alot better?Yes i am.

MINNYUN POV

i saw luhan i went and hugged him from the back of his waist but his face were soo wrong he looks sad.

Hey where is Kris?I dont know where he is?The door opened and kris went in and straight to his room and luhan went straight for him to apologize what happened back then.

"No is too late"

Take care of EXO M and the rest of exo.where are you going?I quit my job as celebrity because of SM.where are you live at?Thats a secret dont worry you 11 will be doing just fine.But WE ARE ONE.not anymore change to we are one less.Luhan cries infront of Kris begging him no leave.i cant i must go from here.wait then your school results.nah they be transported to me.Now go ill packed my bags.Okay.

10mins later

Luhan goes and get ready done showering and took his bag with him and ask kris os he done yet?

kris...Luhan when in his room and he is gone leaving him a note to where he is going.Kris

"hey kris here,

im sorry i left u im in a hurry to catch my plane and off to Canada  my plane is at 12.30 to flight off and im in Incheon International Airport."

he sees is watch and its 12.00 just leaving 30 mins to meet Kris.

he took the note and rush off leaving exo behind.

he took a cab and quickly rushed to incheon international airport.

10 min later.

He reached at the airport and was searching for Kris.He shouted as loud as can "KRIS".on the other side Kris heard his name from the entrance and he quickly hides but its too late Luhan saw him and Luhan is chasing Kris in an airport.KRIS WAIT! I TOLD YA TO STAY IN THE HOUSE! I cant let my good friend go .good friend i thought we were enemy.

The rest in the house quickly get up eat breadfast shower and off to incheon airport to see Kris off.

The driver was in charge was not in shift so instead Sehun drive us to the airport as fast as possible.

No they will track you down so delete ur convo with me only and the instagram just dont unfollowed me i tell ya from there.Bye i need to go ill come back when manager goes for Holiday.ok take care hyung!

The rest came in and saw Kris so they shouted "KRIS DONT GO WAIT FOR US!!"

huh?kris turned around and saw them coming to us.they came and kris told them to back off because SM TOWN is following them whenever they talked to kris or what so ever the reason it they will be tracked down and confiscate your phone or either tell you guys off.I dont want you guys to be heard. where are you going? all asked.To somewhere far from here!why?SM treats me like a non living thing almost it resembles like a puppet.(a slave)

ohh kris i can follow u in instagram right?sure keep in contact.ohh twitter too ok sure.Any last words before i go?exo come and hugged kris one by one then all together.When minnyun's turned she hug and whisper to kris "Come back soon uh,by the time u see me i married Luhan alr"

haha congrats to u and luhan take care of each other.Kris gave a congratulations msg and it time for kris to leave.

heyy guys i will miss you guys.yah you are big alr becoming a manly and cute man/boy."The boy who cried wolf".

bye.BYE KRIS.

Then at the back WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH WU YIFAN!(Kris)

KRIS RUN GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR PLANE GO!!BUT....GOOOOO.WE HANDLE IT FROM HERE.

CATCH THEM DONT LET THEM RUN AWAY!!

Manager why cant we say goodbye to kris? Kris who is he idk any kris but i know Wu Yifan(Kris)ill ban him from SM TOWN.heyy manager whats your problem what me its him the rude and irresponsible leader of exo m.

Kris finally entered the plane relax throwing all the memories(bad ones)away.

Luhan will be the temporary leader for exo m.

Narration

There were 12 wolves,but one left so its 11 wolves left now its no more We Are One since one left the group now the new motto is We Are One Less.Kris Left for Canada his home town.Luhan will be the temporary leader for exo m.He cant break his promise from a lost loving friend who left the group.

how the story guys is it long enough for you to read pls like share love and comment.