Goodbyes

Minnyun is a gorgeous looking girl with good grades n living with mum and dad.And 1 more thing she's rich too.

One day,her father has tickets ready for mum n minnyun because he has work to do in seoul,south korea.So he surprise them with these tickets and went to korea.They will be living their home this saturday.

Minnyun,came back from school,mum came back from work as a model and dad came back from his business and surprise.This is How it Goes.

Honey,Darling!Their father called them.I'm back home and i have a surprise for u girls!

Minnyun greet her father and asked him."What is it that you got for us?"

"We are Going To Seoul South Korea!" Her father cheered.

"WHAT!?", Srsly im too major in this stuff.

Uh huh and one more thing we have new neighbours too,he said.

"Uh hmmm WHO?" ,Minnyun asked.

You'll see when we get there.Now pack your bags bring every thing with u okay honey and darling.we too have to migrate there for many many years because it is easier for me to to work.

Minnyun ask.Then what about school?Her reaction as a blank at first then changed again to happy mood.

Nah don't worry i have planned this with your mother okay honey now hurry on.

Friday---

Sanhyun is minnyun best friend,Sanhyun! She yelled."Yes,Minnyun?"I'm leaving tomorrow. Where to now?To Korea."Huh, Wae?"

You know my dad is a business man right sooo yeah..

Awwww i'm gonna miss you if your going that's mean you're not staying here anymore right? Can i at least sent you off one last time to bid you a good farewell?

Okay anyways that really kind of you.Of course,You are my best friend.Please contact me frequently if you're not busy.Sure i will.

Rings------

School Dismissed

Home----

Mum and dad i'm home.I'm here darling her mother shouted from the corner of the living room.

Anyways are you ready for tomorrow's adventure in korea,Minnyun?

Yes! I'm excited she giggled. i'll go get ready and see you for dinner later.

The last day before leaving the house.

Awww i'm gonna miss my home,school,and everywhere here.

Finally gonna to seek out an adventure and a new begining in Korea.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's The Story?《《

(Re-edited)

Some of the words i replaced into good and understanding english for every one to understand them.

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!