Lu Min's Check Up.

finally its morning..Time to wake up every body now!.

Luhan woke Minnyun up and he when to Lu Min's room to wake him then prepare him for Doctor's check up.

Lu Min,my son...wake up..He woke up and Luhan went into his bathroom to shower himself and his son and for minnyun they did the same thing but for Hanyun..., she has to stay at home with her uncles.

Mommy!What is it sweetie?Am i going to be at home alone?I would not let my baby left alone at home infact you have 10 uncles to take of you.Are you happy?Yes mommy.

Uhhh Kai,Suho and all please take goood care of my daughter while im gone okay!Sure!Leave it to us!Luhan interrupt their convasation....If she's not home or hurt you guys a one dead meat UNDERSTOOD!"Yes,"Luhan they all gulped.

When they leave...OMG our Luhan is a beast,of course he is a father to 2 childrens.No wait it sounds wrong!?Isnt it?Well i dont know....So what are we going to do today?Asked Little Hanyun..

Uhhh we are going to play some games indoors.Thats boring...There's a swing outside..what where?There at our backyard.Ohh wait you are not suppose to go...She went already.Ohh shit Luhan is going to be pissed at me.Stupid Baekhyun....Why did you not close the door...Sorry..

(Still thinking what so ever...)

.......

They reached to the KKH to have Lu Min's first check up.Okay i'll take the number,you guys sit down said the Lovely Luhan.Lu Min come sit on Mommy's lap.He was so quiet,I hope nothing will happen to my baby boy,i don't want to lose him.

Babe it's our turn...He held onto my hands and said,"There's nothing to be afraid of everything is just to be just fine."Minnyun nodded.We went into the room and the doctor started a check on Lu Min.Oh i see hmm,...how should i tell this?Please tell us i need to know what will happen or affect Lu Min?Well he is diagnosed with a "Mute"which means he can't talk but he can hear..So from now on You will have to talk sign language to him ans he will understand you.But in the first we don't know how?You will enter the hearing assosiciation class when he is old enough.what age?5 years old.Okay thank you doctor.That's all.

They went into the car and minnyun started crying after hearing about Lu Min's Diagnoses.Heyy Heyy come cry onto my chest.She let her body fall to hin and luhan caught her.Wh..y...Luhan's words starts to shutters.Lu Min...I'm just scare about Lu Min's.Come on is okay..Luhan patted Minnyun and she gains her confidence back.Now we go home and rest.ok..

On the journey to home...Luhan was still driving tiredly and he saw both Minnyun and Lu Min sleeping.Come on don't close please!He started blinking his eyes.We are on our way in five minute.Minnyun woke up and told Luhan that she will take over his driving.Okay dont worry you sleep Luhan while i drive.He nodded and went to sleep.

Minnyun's Pov

Woah he is so tired after driving,cooking for the family,on his carreer and the kids.I think it should be his turn to rest his eyes.WOW its is soo noticiable that luhan is so hot and im fluttered by his gorgeous and his beautiful smelled scent on his body.Maybe i would like to do with him tonight again without getting pregnant.

We reached home.

.......

GUYS!There's no need thinking anymore,Wae?LUHAN'S BACK!Oh no quick take Hanyun here.Guys!?Where's Hanyun?She was at the backyard all alone.WHAT ALONE?Toilet flushes and out came Little Hanyun.ahhhh- There you are!Quick Mommy and Daddy is here.

Baby you go and check on Hanyun go go.She smiled.

Luhan Pov..

Why am i suddenly felt so dizzy and my eye lids is soo heavy,if im going to fall here on the door step.I dont know what to do..while walking to the door.I held my head and felled onto the floor hitting my head againist it.i became uncousious.

"LUHAN!"I went luhan and grabbed him up onto my knees.Baby wake up.I held my hand onto his forehead and it was hot as if he was having a high fever.Luhan!Guys take Lu Min and my things to my room up stairs.

I put Luhan's hand onto my shoulders and started walking slowly i saw kai helping me on the other side which is opposite directions.We put him on our bed and they leaves the room.I told Xiumin that Hanyun and Lu Min needed to stay downstairs for a little while.

I locked the door and went back into the room and put some wet warm cloth on his forehead to let his body temperature to go down.While putting the cloth i felt a hand on my waist.Luhan!Yes...bab...y..Im so sorry to make you do this....aww its okay.Anyway you should get some rest okay.Baby at night do you want to do it?He asked as if he read my mind.He knows what we want and i nodded my head as a yes.Okay we will again today at night.

How's is it?Please Vote and comment.Its going to end soon very soon!