Back to school

Thursday-

My alarm went out with loudness through my ears.I got up and switched it off.As i see the time on my phone it was 5:45.

I bathed and then pack my bag and looking at the watch again it was 6:10 phewww the time flew pass fast.

I told my mum that i'm going to school earlier then i thought so i decided to go to their house next door.

"Oooo our daughter is growing up fast these days,my mum sighed out."

I went out and there was silence.I walked by their house and their house was a little dark.I thought they were still asleep.Then there was the main gate where the car can go pass,opened to me.

Baekhyun shouts my name and i think that his voice can pass out from this neighbourhood.

"Hey don't shout so loud,there are neighbours still sleeping there...

School-

Hello Minnyun,Where have you been for the past 2 days?Ohhh i got some problem at home to solve them.I was quite busy that i slept so late and i woke up at 10 am and i could not go to school,Minnyun explained.

Did you guys missed me already?Yes we do missed our fourth member said Lucy.

Alex had asked me to meet her somewhere secret.She told me that it's between me and Alex only.

Ring---- the bell rang and everybody was in hurry to buy some food.Except me,I was told to meet Alex,remember?

"Settle down class!" Mr Lu shouts and they settled down quickly."Now student please pass this consent form and show it to your parents.Every one took took the paper and their eyes widen.

"Mr Lu, are we going to Zoo Next wednesday?" A student asked from the back seat."Yes we are so get your partners for this trip...Then he continued briefing the rest of them.

I asked Alex and she knows what i was going to ask her and she quickly put up a smile and nods.

"Sure i'll go with you and be you partner."

"Okay class go for yourrecess sorry for keeping you for 5 mins." Giggled Mr Lu.

By the way let's go to the place that you told me about earlier.The garden? Yes it's big so they wouldn't find us there okay.

This topic that we are going to talk is about Luxion and Lucy."What about them?"Minnyun asked.

They are both sisters but they are used to bullying and almost killed a girl at your age just because of jealousy.She just wanted attention so she will become the queen of the school...Well that is what she thinks."Sorry but she doesn't own the school why would she want to become queen...Ohh you meant by Popular Queen so everyone will finally looked at her?

Ooo girl but seriously when i met her on thr first day i could really sense that evil aura from somewherr neat her.

Now then you know why she asked you those question."Right?"Yes now i do know what's her plan.

By the way,How do you know all of them 12 together? I just moved in to the house just next door."What!?Nooo i'm fangirling too much!"

Soo for now we will keep our secrets away from them and just keep in together.Okay Alex,You know what you are just like my best friend back in the states.

"OH NO!" Someones coming,"HIDE!"

They hid behide the door.They were very silent like a ninja whooping around.Now let's stay here for a little while and they go off in a minute.

Luxion's pov

Hey little sister what are they up to?I have no idea Luxion,Now we need to go back to class before that maths teacher is coming.

They walked out so as Alex and Minnyun.

I'm going to tell my 12 neighbours about this problem.

Class dismissed--

I'll do the cooking says Kyungsoo,I'll help too says Chanyeol.Haha thanks brother.Sure no problem.So we are cooking turkey for today because there is some special coming to our house.

"Who?" Chanyeol looked blankly at Kyungsoo..Kyungsoo face palmed and told him that it was Minnyun who is coming over but she insist of helping us cooking thr turkey.

"Okay!" I need you to cut the vegetables oredered Kyungsoo.While i do the stuffing.

While they were cooking the rest are laid resting in the living room and some are playing PS4.

Luhan was in the kitchen resting and staring at minnyun all the time.He also thought about the moments he had with her.

Luhan's Pov

I was just here sitting on a chair while staring at her,she's a cutie.I want to give her a gift but because of some tragedy happened to her and us.I didn't managed to buy her something.

Minnyun's Pov

While cutting the vegetables and looking throught the window I sae a reflection of Luhan's and I had just realized that luhan was staring at me the whole time.I asked him whether his okay or not.

"Luhan,Are you alright?" Asked Minnyun.Uh? Yeah i am okay."Cute,I mumbled"What did you say?" Nothing she smiled widely.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Changed some plots.

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!