She's alone?

It was a day before Minnyun's birthday.So every one was really busy with her presents and her surprise gift.Everybody just gave her smiles.

I woke up and i went to the showers them got myself ready to go next door.

I pressed the door bell and guess what... "Oh we're busy with some things maybe you can hangout with Alex!"

"Oh Alex!" Talking about her..I did many mistakes about breaking the outings with her. "I'll be going to her house then!"

"What the heck man?" I wanted to go out with her..said Baekhyun.No you may not leave the house and the second thought you should help us.I helped you in many ways dude..Bye.

Baekhyun left the house.

"Wait up!" Minnyun turns around."Uh?" Can i tag along? Sure why not! Let's go then to where you are going.

Are they okay in there? Just a commotion.. "Come' on!" We ran a little bit far from our house and reached Alex's house.

I knocked the door. "Hm nobodies home." Wait,What is this?" She took the paper from the door. An eviction notice? I look at Baekhyun and Baekhyun looks at me.

I dialled Alex number. The phone rings until she picked it up."Hello?" Where are you? "Why did you ask,Minnyun?" I went to your house and saw an eviction paper on your door.Do you money problems with your family? Yes i do..because i am only leaving with my little brother Ayato,my mum and dad passed away just last year without leaving anything for me and Ayato.

Well you can always stay with me."I can?" Sure why not.I got alot of spare room in my house.She gave her place of where she's staying and we took and cab off to the destination.

"Hello,May i help you?" Yes i am searching for Alex who is staying in here. Oh you are? "Her best friend." Please wait. "Hello, There is someone meeting you downstairs and she said it's your best friend.Ohh let her in?"

Level 17 room 5

Thanks alot! Pleasure to help you.

We walked into the lift since it has reached the ground floor.Pressed the 17 button and we look from above.I was thinking how did she managed to rent a hotel with an amazing view.

Finally the lift had stopped on Level 17 then I saw room 5 in the corner.

"Knock,Knock!"

"Just a minute!" Alex opened the door and let them inside.She look outside for anybody and closed the door shut with everything locked.

"Relax there's no one following us." I just need to be sure.

"Sister..Who is this?" These are my friends from school Ayato,Please introduce yourselves to him.Hi there i am Minnyun and this is  Baekhyun.

"So Alex,Who is paying the fees to your booked hotel?" I-i have no money to pay them yet but i will find the money after i get a job offer from anybody.

"Don't worry about them..You can stay with me for as long as you want." Are you s-sure,Minnyun? Of course and i am serious about this so let's quickly pack your belongings.

They helped them clean out their belongings while Baekhyun settle their booked fees.

"Thanks again,Minnyun!" Your welcome.Now let's leave and head to my house for now.

They took a cab and left the hotel,went straight to Minnyun's house.

Minnyun open the door and lead Alex to her room which was located just opposite Minnyun's bedroom.

"Woahh this is such a big house you got here Minnyun!" That's the first reaction i heard it from you and not the rest.

Yeap i recently moved here last month because my dad's business is expanding.So you left everything in your previous home?

Yes and i have no choice but to move together with my family leaving everything behind making a new start in Korea.

Unlike you my parents died leaving nothing except my little brother which i care alot.

Okay enough chat and let's pick up some clothes in the mall.What for? "Did you forgot?" Baekhyun went in and whispers to Alex's ears.

"Mn...Oh!! Okay i got it!"

What kind of dress are you looking for? Long or the short ones? Anything will do.

Baekhyun opens the door and they three walked out to the bus stop to catch the bus.

The rode onto it and waited for their arrival.

Baekhyun,Why aren't you helping the rest of them? I helped them in many ways and i hate doing those stuffs like waiting around foing nothing...It will be more fun spending time with you then them.

I see now...You guys are maybe preparing something sweet and awesome for me tomorrow is it? I have no idea..Sorry Minnyun.

"Let's just see what in it for tomorrow."

They arrived at the shopping mall and Minnyun went running into the stores one by one buying what she truly wants and needs.

Luhan,Where are those wrapped presents that i asked for last night? Uhm..I have not wrapped them yet but will continue it later on at night.

No i need them now.You better finish it up or else we will have to strike off your name in the paper.You need to be fast Luhan.

"Fast..Fast....Fastttter!" Those words replaying in Luhan's mind asking them to work fast then usual.

He went to get them and done it the next hour.

Sister..Why aren't you getting yourself any clothes? I have no money to spent us some luxury clothes..Sorry Ayato.

"Hey don't worry about that.I will provide you on what you need so hurry and pick out the clothes you like! You too Ayato!"

You're too kind Minnyun.It's okay as long we stay together and we are best remember? Best friends help each other when they are in need.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the story?《《

Sorry i update it late,i was too busy with holiday since im free.Sooo as usual votings and my precious likes readers thank you for the votes.

Please vote and comment it too!
Annyeongaseyo!