Our Fight

* Tick Tock Tick Tock* (Silence)

Minnyun you are going to be la---- "TADAaaaaa","Ooooo Shittttt!" Luhan caught her in his warm arms.White feathers are falling on them(Imagine).

Phew..That was really close.Please do not stand on chairs for now until That heals."Fine..Understand." I was just trying for some fun.Minnyun took her school bag and leaves their house.

She went to school earlier just to meet her closest friend..Alex.

"Surprise!"..Omg where were you?And how did you hurt your arm?It was a longg story..But i had to really tell you the details do i? Of course you are my closest friend and buddy named Minnyun.

"Duh!"I firgured that out first.

Luhan's Pov

Now look at what you have done.She's upset and yet you made hers moody.You can just let her do anything she wants to.Hey didn't you heard the doctor advice?He said we need to take good care and extra careful with her arm.Yeah but still...Hey i'll better get going before i myself will get into more trouble,See ya.He left for school.

The rest pack their things and head to school.

Hey Min...I had just noticed that your happy self wasn't here in school together with you today..What happened?Ohh no worries..I just-- "Luhan!?"

I need to talk to her for awhile..Thanks. What you want? First you destroy my mood and now this?Look..I didn't mean to spoil any of your day.I just want to say that i am sorry for today and i hope tomorrow will be better,he smiled.

"Fine.." Now i need to go back to Alex to continue our conversation..She walked away from Luhan.

Sooo what's the deal with him this time? Nothing..it's just complicated..Uhmm(This is going a long day for me)Why must it be today..of all times.Does he not know my type?Ughhh forget it..

Recess

Minnyun are you really okay? Yeaa i am just tired.Do you want to rest at the sick bay? Anything but can you stay with me until recess is over then we can go together.Sure why not.

We walked to the sick bay and it happens that i saw Luhan again...Minnyun? Are you sick? Is it my fault that i made you day like this? "Fricking a Yes..Luhan!" "Look i'm sorry okay." Alex you can go back to your class and let me take over your place.She walk off leaving me and Luhan alone in the sick bay.

"What now?" Minnyun's eyes starts to form and her tears was running down as Luhan wiped it away.

"Look..I'm really truthfully sorry for disturbing your mood and i did really knew you were going to do that..You can do it but after you arm's heal."Please listen to me..It's the best for you."

Fine...I hope you forgive me.

Luxion and Lucy was passing by and they saw this little couples (Luhan and minnyun) Making out but they got the wrong idea and decided to spread the message and kept a screenshot of them.

"We are going to spread this thing!" They laughed off.Then Luhan decided to walk Minnyun back to her class.

"Wait!" When they turn around... it was Luhan's friends that saw them doing this.

Tao in the first hand took Luxion's and Lucy's phone and deleted the fake evidence and told them off.

"They are a couple and there is no need to spread rumors all around you." Plus i know your attitude against them.They walked off.

"Arghh! I can't believe that he did that to a girl's phone."

Luhan, You better becareful of your areas.Thank god i was there to stop a rumor from being spread from Luxion and Lucy.

"Oh! What did they do?" They were sneaking past and saw you guys making out or whatever business that you doing in the sick bay. They even took your photos without any of your permission and decided to spread it with their flithy and dirty mouth.Luckly i was there.

"Whatever it is..Thanks man."

3 hours had passed and school was dismissed.

They went home and Minnyun went back to her house for today.Thinking throughout the day about what happened in the morning.

Then suddenly Luhan called just to check on her.

"Hello?" Are you really okay? Do you need anyone by your side? "No..by the way i just need to be alone today."

I changed out and head into the shower.Warm water touches my skin and throw all the dirts away from my precious body.

I came out after my shower and dried my hair.I checked my phone and there was a few calls from Luhan.

I redial his number and call him back.As i was waiting for him to pick up my stomach grumbles for hungryness."Yes..I was hungry in fact i ask Luhan out just to accompany me to eat outside."

He accompanied me and i own an appology towards him.Hey Luhan...I'm sorry if my attitude and behaviour disagree you.No worries..I know that some type of girls have their own ways..Appology accepted.

"Let's eat."
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!