Her Parents

I forgot to ask..Uhm what happened to your leg? It looks badly injured."Hey you don't need to worries lots about me.Just yourself okay."I'm your boyfriend of course i'll be worry.Come we need to cover that wound first.

Please don't okay..She looked away."Wait..Are you jealous?"Why would i be jealous? I got an Ex and i didn't tell you..Is it because of that? I quickly turned around and looked at me.

"Of course!" By the way i am too your girlfriend.She looked Luhan in the eyes."Yah you stole my line!" They played and quarrel at the same time until they landed on each other and the members was,Shock?

What do you think you're doing?Uhm playing?Stop playing and you Minnyun your parents are coming back home today is it? Plus your place is in the mess.The plan is we clean everything here and go and fetch them home,Okay? Sure Kris..You're so talkative nowadays.

"Am i?"

The guys went on with their full service of cleaning while Minnyun cleaned hers.She then received a sudden call from her mum that they will be arriving soon then they expected.

They speed up their work by doing multitasking here and there until they all were tired.By the time i got ready they were already waiting for me in the car.

We went to the Airport and waited for my parents to arrive here safely in Seoul's International Airport.I waved at my parents when i saw them leaving the baggage area and rushed in to hug them.

"I missed you guys so badly!"

Finally three of us has been reunited at once.Mother this is my boyfriend.His name is Luhan.

"Hi Luhan! Have you been taking care of my little carebear here?"Yes mam i have been taking extra good care of her.Thank you for being so honest of you Luhan.

"By the way,How is your uncle doing?" Oh he is fine just too busy with work.."I wish i can see him again."Can you ask him to meet me at our house? Sure i'll inform him right away.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!