Twins?!

hello guys thanks for the 6K+ readings.To those who has not read the new two books pls read okie!!..

3 months later....minnyun is (28 weeks old pregnant)

In the middle of the night...

Arhhh Luhan wake up....Baby i need you to wake up please.yawnnnn....whats wrong baby.My belly is in pain and im having contractions.Do you need to the hospital to check?Yes i do.Oh god you are sweating,wait here i'll go get your clothes and everything ready.Thanks Luhan.Im going to be a dad soon!Yea im going to be a mommy too Luhan.Luhan sang in a happy mood to minnyun while preparing the things that they have to bring to the hospital.I'm Done lets go.I can't walk,i'm not that strong.Okay don't panic.Come i you up.Luhan brings minnyun to the car and lets her sit in car,on's the engine and off to the Hospital (KKH) a hospital for pregnants and emergency.

"We're here!"Yes may i help you?Uhm we need to check her,including here she's 28 weeks old pregnant and having pain contractions.Okay i'll prepare you guys in a room.Follow me but can she walk?No i'm Afraid.Well you can use the wheelchair there.Sure thanks nurse.No problem.

I let minnyun sit on the wheelchair because she has not regain her balance fully yet.well she is small size but to her,belly is big heavy like a bag of Potatoes.We followed the nurse to the room,there's a doctor inside with a machine maybe to hear the baby's Heartbeat,i'm not quite sure.

Hello,i'm Doctor Ethan.Oh i'm Luhan and this is Minnyun,she's 28 weeks old and having contractions.Okay i need you to put her on this bed to hear the baby's heart beat.Okay.Slowly Min...Okay open her clothes till the stomach and we shall hear.This is a droppler which is use to hear babies hb..ohh there's two heart beat here meaning your wife have twins in her belly.The gender is a boy and a girl.Really!There could you see the twins.Baby did you heard that its A pair of Twins.Im happy for you guys.Ohh and the contractions if the belly is getting bigger and bigger theres stronger contraction its a warning for her.It should be ready to come out.Then here's a sethescopes you can hear heartbeats clearly with these.Thank you Doc.Ethan.See you next time.

Luhan and minnyun went back home and continue their Sleep.

The next Morning...

Morning baby!I'm not going to work today in fact its a 2 day off to see my lovely wife a home.Yawnnn..Oh Luhan i forgot to tell you that i have prepared the names for our twins here are the names.

LU MINN - BOY NAME

HANYUN - GIRL NAME

Let me guess you picked this names from our names right?Yes Luhan,it's cool right?.I really love on how you put it together.Thank you Luhan.We are going to have cute and lovely babies.I should inform omma.Okay.

Yeboseyo omma!Yes why are so happy my dear son?Minnyun she is pregnant with a pair of Twins which is a boy and girl.Ohh my goodness thats good well i going to have two grandchildren.Haha ok Omma i need to go now!Take care you two!Sure we will.

Sorry its short!But i hope you will like it!Annyeong