Minnyun's Birthday Party

Since Alex ans her little brother will be sleeping here from now on i guess things is going to be alot easier for me and i have friends around to chat with if my parents aren't here or gone for a business trip.

The next day which is my special day.I think i'm gonna have a blast with everyone next door.

"Minnyun! There you are..I was trying to find you and i didn't expect to find you were here."

"Where else would i be then?"

She blurted out a laugh,Hm? Funny for you i guess.

I got a call from Luhan,He said it's time to meet them at their house which it next door.Me,Alex and Ayato went through a door connected to the next house.

When i opened the main door I got congratulated with a surprise party from them all.Well it was the first time that i had asurprise party.That moment was very precious for me.

As for Alex and Ayato they came in and sat in the couch with some unfamiliar boys that they have invited in.

"Whose that,Luhan?"

Oh them? Some old friends that we've known since we were trainees.Can you at least introduce them to me? Sure why not..Today you're my princess.

"Pfft! Everyday i am your princess, silly!"

"This is the princess you were talking about the other day that you love in first sight?" Yeap she's the one!

Let's introduce ourselves then to her.

They introduced themselves to Minnyun and everyone said their name starting from Hakyeon then followed by the others Leo,Ken,
Hongbin,Hyuk and lastly Ravi.

The six group idol with alot of exciting themes of their own. 

Followed by MBLAQies which i was told about getting them to introduce me.

Seungho the panda,G.O,Mir,
Thunder,Last not least LeeJoon.

"Thunder as in the lightning storm Thunder!?" Thunder is just my stage name but my name is Chungdoo. "Ah! Chungdoo,I heard you have a sister but where is she?"

Then the main door was pushed open revealing the sisters of 2NE1.

"Yah! How could you left me without telling?"

The girl with blonde hair shouted at Thunder.(I suppose this is his sister?) "Ah you girls were sleeping soundly and we didn't want to get kicked so we head out first to Minnyun's party which Luhan invited us."

"Sorry, she just threw a tantrum with your main door." Said the other girl with long hair.

As i were saying.."Happy Birthday Minnyun! Here are some gifts from us all!" She said it cheerfully and then introduces to Minnyun.

I'm Sandara Park as you known i was the one shouted at Thunder his sister,CL here,Bom followed by Minzy.

Hi it's getting nice to meet you all here together in my birthday party!

So let's all cut the cake open and then dance before going home all together.Everyone nodded and followed like she said.

They ate all the cake leaving no traces behind just like everything was swept cleaned.

So getting back to the story i followed Luhan as he gains alot of attention when introducing his princess to his group of friends.

Then when the party start to get work out everybody was dancing following the beat of the song that the DJ was at.

Including me i was with Luhan dancing along too.He began to touched me here and there and there my heart starts to pumps alot.

Then there was a part he asked me to stop and take a drink with him.

"Thanks for the drink!" She gulped it all at once. "Oneshot!" Hey let's drink some more.Are you sure you can take it? Yes of course seeing her face getting all reddish.

She drink 6 shots all together and starts to get all muzzy fuzzy feeling. "Minnyun,You're drunk!" "I--i am n--not! Give me more shots!" This is the last and no more. He gave her the last glass and filled it till the top.However she drank it finished and stood up.

"Minnyun?" Ugh...i feel like i going to vomit! "I then carry her to my room and put her on my bed."

"I told you not to drink so much or else it get worse." She slept in silenced.I watched her sleeping..It was getting myself refreshed from staring at her cute face.

I pulled the blanket over her and left the room to get everybody to go home since it is already pass midnight.

"Thank you for coming to my princess's party." Talking about her..Where is she? She's sleeping inside my room.

Then what are you going to do next? "I leave her alone until she's not drunk but still thank you coming!"

Hm..Charlotte's gonna meet you any minute now."What!? Charlotte?" Your Ex-Girlfriend.I thought she---"SHE'S HERE!" *Knock*Knock! What are you going to do now? I think talking is the best option for now said Sehun. Here i go.

Luhan left the house and pulled Charlotte to the side to talk to her."What do you want and why are you here in the first place?" He asked in a straight forward manner. Here's for your girlfriend's birthday and sorry i did came late..I was stuck in a traffic jam.He grabbed the present from her and pushes her to the main gate asking her to leave. "Don't worry about me...I have a fiance now so i'll be going." Yes you should be going now.

He locked the gate and went back running to the house."Well what did she said?" She passed me these..It's for her though."Well that's great!" I told ya..The talking option is the best way."Still thanks Sehun."

They cleaned up the whole mess and threw the garbages until 3am..Some went to sleep earlier...Left Luhan,Sehun,Kris and Kai.At last they slept on the couch unattended!?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》Hey how was the story?《《

I redo the whole thing..Sorry for making you guys wait until for so long.Hope you enjoyed it and on your way to the next chapter please vote and comment Thanks! Annyeongaseyo mina-san.