Preparations for the wedding

happy 5.3k++ reading

We woke up in the morning naked.Luhan we forgot that we are still schooling and we are going to be marrying each other today not today baby jts tomorrow..im so nervous.Yea i nervous to baby.Come here my beautiful.He hugged minnyun where as she was on his chest.

Luhan...Yes?Your heart is beating so fast since the first day that we have met.Yea and it beats for you my baby girl.He then pressed his body to hers and start kissing on her neck to find her sensitive spot.Wait! He released her and look up to her "why baby did i hurt you?"Ahh wait here.She ran to the door and start locking each one of them.The window which shine us the sunlight to was closed.Okay im done.

She came back and lie down on him again.As he was kissing her neck to find her sensitive spot.He then stopped and tell her,"Baby if im hurting you pls tell me ok?"Okay Luhan.Luhan you know what im still madly in love with you.Oh really! His mood lightens up by those words of hers.He kissed her on the lips.Oh Luhan you have make me having butterflies in my stomach..

We stop here ok.why i thought you wanna to continue?Sorry baby im just tired.Minnyun looks into his eyes,Well okay.He pulls minnyun by his side and he was fast asleep.

Well i have to prepare the things for tomorrow.I quietly pick his hand up and put it down on the bed.I sneaked to the door,opens it and close it.Oh my Oh my,This is so messy,what did we do yesterday?I just can't recalled it.Wait Oh yea It was our Confession day.Remembering the sweet memories was a sweet thing to do.She gigle.

I think i got to call my maid to come over to help me with the things here,well i cant do it alone can i.She dialed the number.

"Yeboseyo"Is this still the number for yunna.

yes yunna speaking here,May i help you?

I need you ASAP here,time to go back to work.

Oh Boss.Okay i will be there in the next 10 mins.10 mins?So fast.Yep my house is very near to yours.okay be fast.

Ting Dong.Mimnyun opens the door and saw yunna.Come in Yunna.Woah what a mess.Yea thats why i called you over to help me.

Luhan Pov

Yawnnnn...I woke up and hug minnyun but then i feel.Wait this is not my Baby this is a pillow.Ahhh this sucks.I wake up from my bed and start walking towards the toilet to wash my face.While washing i heard some noise outside our bedroom.i went out to see whats happening.

Minnyun whose here?Ohh Yunna she came to help me clean up the mess here.ouhh hmmm you not sleepy?Nope i miss you scent.Awww i just went out a few mimutes ago.Come here you peachy pie.woah woah wait why peach pie? uhhh ure kinda chubby and cute,peach like skin and loves to eat apple pies.Yep thats my boy!

He whispered to her ear saying do you want to continue again after our wedding?Minnyun nodded and winks.Give me a kiss!Okay i shall give you the sweetest kiss.Minnyun went over him by tip toeing because minnyun is 165cm and luhan is 174cm.Miinyun kissed him directly onto the mouth.She released the kiss and hug to start cleaning up the mess that they had made.

Uhh Yunna please clean up in one hour i give you....start now.She wore her cleaning suit and cleans the whole room with a state of flash.

Luhan uhmm follow me please...okay.Minnyun walks into their bedroom and took the towel.What are you doing sweetie?Im gonna to have S.E.X with you while showering together with you.Oh My really!My hearts starts to beat abnormally.

She locked every door that Yunna can enter in their bedroom door.

Lets start!Luhan start opening her shirt while Minnyun is opening his pants.Come on!He untie her bra and panties then Minnyun open his undergarments.Awww he is a big boy already.Yea he said in a seductive tone.I then opened the water,Luhan got into the bath tub first then Minnyun gets inside.Luhan is facing her opposite direction.He made his self closer to her and start groping her breast then started kissing her passionately.He then placed his ears to feel Minnyun heart beat"Woah your heart defintely loves to rock in there beating uhm."If i get to feel inside you,what will you do?Minnyun avoids his question and touches his buddy with her bare hands.Shut up or ill make it worst while saying she pants and moans.Get it to me.We were both sweating heavily.Come to me you!.

1 hour later.

We have finished bathing together then i went to checked on Yunna.Woah you finally finished cleaning the house heres you pay now.You can leave thanks.

.............................................................................................................

Soo sorry for the late update anyways here's the update.