Meet The Boys

"DING DONG!"

"Luhan go fetch the door and see who is it!",Arggghhh aniya can't you do your self you lazy bun.What did you call me? said kris.Seriously why me...He pouted.Fine,I'll open the door up.Luhan was pissed with Kris.

Luhan opened the door with his jaw wide opened.There was a lady which was Minnyun who stood there.

Minnyun starts off,"Annyeonghaseyo my name is minnyun and Nice to meet you."

Kris called luhan numerous times but wasn't paying attention so Kris went to check it out what was bothering Luhan.Then everyone came looking at the front door.

Minnyun snapped her fingers and spooked them all.All of them was thinking "OMO!"..She's gorgeous.

"Minnyun correct?"

"Yeah!" She smiled.

You have a beautiful smile on your pretty face.Minnyun heard what he said and she  blushed."Aishh srsly luhan,said kris."

Ohh sorry for not introducing these guys to you.By the way.I'm luhan and this is Kris,kai,tao,xiumin(Nick name) = Baoxi,Sehun,Chen,D.o.Chanyeol,Lay,Suho and Baekhyun.

Everybody greet Minnyun and bow to her 90 degree downwards.

"Come on in." Said Luhan.Alright then.

They asked,"How's school?"

Oh you see i'm a transfer student for Sunshine High School."Hey we are from there too!" Woah that's really good!"Every one cheered.

Uhhhh there's one problem...What is it? I do not know the way from home to school because i have just moved here recently.

Don't worry we will take you to school then.Now you need to go home.Bye!

Home----

"I'm home mother and father!"

How's the neighbours? Her father asked.

Oh they were good and such a nice people."See i told you they are really nice people to mix with.So study hard and play along with them,said her father."

Okay dad,she cheered.

"DINNER'S READY!" Minnyun's mother shouted from the kitchen cooking something special for the three of us.

Bimbibap is on the menu for today.

Woah mother always cooks most scrumcious and delicious meal ever!I should start cooking some recipes from mother.

After dinner.

Minnyun brushed her teeth and goes to sleep.

●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!