Trip to the Zoo

When i woke i noticed that today is the day that my class are going to Zoo.I got myself ready as usual and got to school with them.

Kris was Quiet.Luhan was a little bit kinda talkative today but it's not his fault to talk.Maybe his mood was up and cheered by Xiumin.

We reached school in thime for the adventure.I bid goodbyes to them and walked to my classroom to wait for the announcement.

"CLASSROOMS THAT ARE GOING TO ZOO,PLEASE GO TO THE ATRIUM TO MEET YOUR TEACHERS!"

We walked to the Atrium and saw our teachers who was waiting for us to arrive.We ride the bus that will bring us to Zoo.

We sat together and enjoy the scenery while the bus is moving to it's journey.It was little far though...it was 80km drive from Sunshine High School to the Zoo.

Alex did asked me some questions about yesterday.Hey how is Luhan doing? He is okay just casted.I heard that his class are also going for the trip? Yeahh they are cominh with us but probaly his class went the opposite way instead of following us.

Hey are you free this Saturday Afternoon?Why you ask?I thought of bringing you to this new place called Neko cafe.It's a cafe with differents breeds of cats.

Ohhh that's sounds fun.I should tag along.Plus we need to chill,relax and also study.I can ask you for some science questions she giggled.

Hey Alex can i ask you about something but please do not get mad with me.Suree what is it?Did you and Kris broke up?Yes why? Her tone changes.I'm curious about why ypu guys broke up.You guys are soo perfect for each other.

"Perfect!?" No it's not perfect at all..He always has a bad tempered and he brings it everywhere we go to.That bad tempered can be out of control.Soo i just broke our relationship up.

Do you know how much he loves you? Why do i care about that?No i mean you really did hurt his feelings.He slapped me just because i told you bout him but in fact you yourself knows it very well about him.Well i'm not the person who cares about people's lifes ya know.

Just like you and Luhan.I can see some feelings he had for you.While i don't see any in Kris.Just apologize to him ans reunite with him.Or else he is going to slap at me.Fine i'll do it when i meet him later in school.

Hey we are here finally.We took a group photos and a fun shots.We took really cool shots and we both liked it alot.Then we rode the train why goes around the Zoo and came back to it's original place.

We first saw a Girraffe followed by the Zebra and so on and so forth.There was break time given to us.we took that time to relax and drink alot of water.I got dehyrdated and hungry.I ate the sandwhich which i brought back from home.It was delicious.As i thought that i should maybe do some of my delicious sandwhiches for my dearest and sweetest parents.

Finally break time was up.We then walked around and saw a Giant elephant with a seat on it's back.I ask my teacher about it's back.She says that my class is so lucky to get to ride on top of elephants.

The feeling was...I was terrified of heights and feared that i might fall but thank god there was a safety seat for all of us
The elephant brought us to the sea and we got to feel what is like to feel on top of water.We got wet on the way out.Then after going around for an half hour we got tired and went for the last station.Which was based in reflections about our trip.

I wrote about the whole journey and the animals.lt was fun af first but tiring too.we got back in the bus then we went back to school.

While waiting for Luhan and the rest i saw Kris and Alex talking but their reaction wasn't good and it looks like they are ln a bad situation.l didn't lnterrupt their talks because there will be or would be a misunderstanding.

Luhan approached me with the rest of EXO and went home while they are still sorting out some business.

When i reached home i received a text msg from Alex she said that they have broke up extra extra breakups was formed.Then she informed me that she liked Kai."Perfect!"Kai is also searching for a good girlfriend to be with.

Oh great! I maybe the perfect girl that he is looking for all this time.I wished her luck.

Got into my own house not theirs,My mum voiced mail me that my dad will be coming home first before my mum as she has to attend some urgent matters first.

I bathed and got to sleep.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!