Kris has a Crush

I woke up the next morning.I happened to see Luhan infront of my face.He greeted me in a very cheery mode.

"Hey are you feeling better?"Yep and it is all thanks to you for what you did yesterday.

Kris didn't know that i slept in Luhan's room.Guess he didn't even noticed me dragging the mattress out from his room.

"He's coming!"Quick hide under the bed.Minnyun hides under his bed but totally forgot about her things that was left on the floor.Okay Luhan,I need you to pretend that you are still sleeping said Minnyun.

Hey, Luhan do u see Minnyun here ??

ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz He sleeps silently."Ohhh sleeping hmmmm?

Hey wait a minute how comes her belongings are here??

"LUHAN IF YOU CONTINUE TO SLEEP I'LL"Okay okay i'll wake up now.No i don't see her and i have no idea why her belongings are here also.

Wait...Why is that blanket over there? Kris almost reach it out but i stopped him from doing it.Then i think i did stepped on Minnyun's hand.

I just stashed it there.You know i like to collect stuffs just for fun.I'll return it to you after i have taken a shower.Okay? Sure sure i'll see you downstairs.

Now i need to find Minnyun,I need to find her...He mumbled while walking out from my room.

I lifted my legs and quickly lock the door out before he comes in again."Omg i'm so sorry for stepping on your fingers."Did it hurt? Just a little.

I take a look at her fingers well it was red and a little numb.I'm really sorry..Here.He kissed her hands.The day that i kissed your hands little by little then to the most.

"MINNYUN!" Where are you? I'm getting stressed up.Kris sighed.

Hey minnyun go and find Kris.Talk to him,When he was talking to me earlier i noticed him a bit difference today.

Minnyun goes out from Luhan's room and went to find Kris.

Hello Kris! "What do you need me for?" I need to tell you a secret."Well,What is it?"Do you know Alex? Yeah She's my bestie,What's up with her?I kinda of liked her."You what?" He smiled.Minnyun gave him a signal.

"Please keep it and don't tell her." Minnyun Promised Kris.Okay then it's settled.Now we should go to school.

They all sat in the black van and they went to school all together at once."Pheww!,I'm just in time for the next class starts.I took my belongings and ran straight to class.

Alex did asked about myself,Why i didn't attend school for a day or two.I told her the whole story but i didn't tell her about EXO yet because they said not to spread just in case those sisters are listening to us now.

The class starts in 5 minutes and i was doing my last minute assignment before handing in.

"Good morning Mrs Ho!" Here is my assignment.Okay this is very long and the title interest me.I'll give you back tomorrow."Thank you Mrs Ho!"I returned to my seat.

Then followed by the other classes and then it was Recess.I saw everybody rushing out to buy food but this was like everyone...What is happening today? I should check it out.Alex can you come with me?Sure she cheered.

We went to the cateen and we saw a lot of students rushing to get food from the centre.When i took a look closely it was...The boys..Except for Kris and Luhan.

Then i heard Alex sighed,"Phew he is not there..If his there my heart would be abnormal." Who is there? Oh it's Kris.I kinda liked him to.Ohhh I thought to myself leaving the surroundings behind me.

Flashback

Don't tell her that i liked her...It's an officially made up promised by me.

Present

Now she likes him and he likes her.Omg i should tell him when i reach home.This is going to be some exciting news.

"Minnyun?" She called me. Ohhh sorry i was thinking alot back there.What were you thinking? No it was my parents that went to a business trip and i totally forgot that they are returing today.

Oh wow.We should--- No thanks maybe next time alright.Sure sure.We went back to class.

Please hand in your forms for the Zoo school trip.We all handed it in and eas waiting for the school bell.

Finally our school are dismissed.The bell rang and as usual the front gate was crowded by students.

I got out late.I saw no one was waiting for me.Soo i got into a bus that pass by my home.It was just a stop and i got off it.

Looking at the house..It was actually tomorrow.Hmm i should get back home first before heading out to the next door.

"What's this?"I take a look on my phone and it was Kris.Him again..

Hello--- Where were you? Why are you angry? I just reached home."Home?" Then please get ready.We are coming to fetch you.What for? "DINNER WITH US!"he hanged up the phone.

Shiss what's wrong with him today? Is it because of Alex?I went to take a shower.Get myself ready.While waiting for them.I walked around my little garden at the backyard.

Then i heard horns in front of my main gate.I took my bag and walk to their van.Kris pulled me and sat with me.

Did you TELL her? No why? She she came up to me..and ... she told me that she likes me back.That's good news then.OR maybe did i flashback talked.And....*SLAPPED*

Why did you do that for? And there was my hate towards Kris.He should be cheering and not get angry and even slapped me.I cried.

Luhan just got in the van and saw the red mark on my face and he turned to Kris.He really did cursed Kris.I sat with Luhan but Kris hold on to me.I let him go.Kris is one crazy guy.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the Story?《《

I changed almost all of it.The new readers and old please read from the top again while i try to finish updating this story before 11 Aug 2015.

Please Vote and Comment!Annyeongaseyo!