Lu Min & Hanyun Birthday

Mommy & Daddy!!

Hanyun born in 24 june before midnight.Lu Min born in 25 june after midnight.

Finally Hanyun is 2 year old and Lu Min is 1 year old.She was born first then Lu Min by a day old.

Good morning my cute little princess and prince charming.Luhan come see this Lu Min followed his father's features,cute eyes chubby cheeks,pink lip,Browish hair.And Hanyun followed mommy's features,almost everything of it."Its like a clone of mommy or its like copy and paste,"said Luhan.

Haha ok forget about that,now we go shopping for their birthdays okie!Ok mommy.Before we go shopping we have to get you bath!Ok...Luhan lets go.Where?shower them..ohh i get it.(Luhan's getting old)Then after the shower we go shopping.Luhan can you take the twins troller.Ok sure.Come hold mommy's hand.She reached out for the car's keys and put them on the baby sits one person each sit.She then strap them with the seatbelts for safety.

baby put the troller at the back of the car ok.he nodded.Both luhan and minnyun enters the car off they go.

........

Kai and D.O asked.Hey guys where's Minnyun and Luhan?They all have come back from Japan holiday.I dont know? said Sehun.Neither do i....said Suho.Let's check the whole house and their room too but we dont have their keycard neither the password.hmm nah we shall wait for them to return.

Shall we eat?Im brutally Hungry for Food.Yah D.O go cook with Chanyeol!Ppali Ppali im hungry already...hey not you only but us too!If youre all hungry why not help me clean the house or some of you help with the cooking.Okay!

Lay,Chanyeol,baekhyun,D.O help with cooking....while the rest was cleaning the room.

(They dont know about Luhan's and minnyun's situation right now...they are going to find out when they came back.)

.......

Mommy look at this Purple Dress,its soo cute.I want!Oh Daddy?What do you think asked Little Hanyun.It looks great with these pair of lovely shoes.Haha i agree.Luhan she's getting clever!When did she get to learn so fast!I taught her at night before sleeping when i came back you were fast asleep already.Ohh i have been a slow and bad mommy for not teaching my kids correctly.Nonono dont you say such a thing,you are the best out of the best he said.Okay now we have to search for Lu Min clothes too!Ok for little brother.(He still cant talk yet)

How about this?Aww this is so cute!Okay this will do!Minnyun changes Hanyun while Luhan Changes Lu Min.They both came out at the same time and wow their look so cute.Haha our little Juniors.Yeap you got that right.

Lets now go and buy the presents.Uhm should we?Or we buy?Or create?Hmm what would you prefer minnyun?hmmm Create or craft?Or Bake a cake?Ahah we bake together!Okay now we shall pack up and go home.

30minutes later...They reached home and to a surprise Exo was there.Luhan and Minnyun was shocked to their presence.Luhan?Minnyun? who are these kids,their looks are the same as us guys?Can it be?That our Luhan is a father already.That would be a yes.Everybody was happy and some of them was already crying for joy.

Lets come in and introduce them to us okay!Mommy daddy who is that?awww you will know it honey.Lets go in first ok!.okie!She smiled.

Guys this is Hanyun my little princess and this is Lu Min my little charming prince.Congratulations luhan and minnyun for having babies.Baekhyun dragged Luhan to one corner.Hey how was it?What do you mean how was it?!Err you and her...Since when did you care!?Since you both were together....Keep your distance Byun Baekhyun.If i were you i'll just mind my own business.Ok ...s...sorry.

Luhan moved away and make his way back to his wife and children.What happened back there Luhan?Ohh its nothing,just some brothers problems.Ohh ok.Hanyun and Lu Min can you greet them formally.Yes mommy.

Annyeonghaseyo my name is Hanyun!Awww soo cutee!This is Lu Min.

Daddy why Lu Min does not talk?He is younger and maybe slowly to age and learns to speak slowly.But i dont hear any sound coming out from him.Just be patient my baby girl.

Guys can we bake a cake for my this two lovely children of mine?Of course!We own you this much Suho showed luhan his finger spacing about how much that they own luhan.woah that much?!Yep!

LET'S BAKE!

minnyun baby you can get prepare for Hanyun and Lu Min.Okay sure!Take your time you got an hour!okie sweetie.Before she goes,she went to luhan and kissed him on the lips.I'll go baby!He just smiled.

Lu min is something wrong?He showed a figure/sign with his hand that he cant speak out,The only thing that is disturbing his voice is his throat.Ok after today we will go to the doctor to check whats wrong ok!He just Nodded.Now we need to get ready right Han-Baby?

Daddy!Daddy! Her cute little voice was heard when she was calling Her dad Luhan.Woah woah what is it Hanyun?She explained the details to her dad.Ok we will settle it after this!She nodded.Daddy can you carry me to mummy?Sure why not.He washes his hands and carried Hanyun to Minnyun.

........

Someone's Pov

?Awww they are so cute still,since the day that they have married..Yep still!Im happy for them.I hope that Luhan takes care of minnyun and tries not to harm her.

.........

Baby here's Hanyun.Thank you!Where do you wanna sit?On the bed!okay now daddy has work to do downstairs.

1 hour has past...Now they are celebrating both Hanyun and Lu Min birthdays...After the birthday.They planned to take Lu Min to the doctor tomorrow for a check up and as for Hanyun.She has to stay with her uncles for a day only.

Now let's go to sleep.Daddy read me a story!Okay but promise me after the story you will go to sleep?I will!

Once a upon a time..He told his little one amazing stories until she was asleep.He tucked in her blanket and kissed her,switch off the light and switch on her night lamp.Luhan then closes the door.Then went to bed.

Baby are you asleep?ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz no answer.Well time to get some sleep for tomorrow.

How's the story?Comment and vote please,they are meant so much to me heheh.i hope u like it!Saranghae!