Sleepover

"Hey wake up!" Someone shouted through my ears.I tried to open my eyes but i was still rubbing them.I then finally opened up my eyes and i was shocked to see a black dragon in front of me with yellow eyes raging to eat me.

"I'm your worst nightmare!" The dragon shouted and i screamed till the top of my lungs..Luckily i was awake but was shocked to see Kris and Luhan beside me...Sleeping.

"WHAT,Sleeping In My Room!"
I shooked them up but Luhan was the first to wake up then Kris."Don't tell me that you forgot that you're here to sleep because you promised too yesterday night?"Nope.I was just frighten of boys sleeping with me in one room."You guys did nothing right?We are idols not perverts.Luhan went out to the kitchen to get some water.

"Well what time is it now?" Duh it's 3am in the morning.Let's get back to sleep.By the way where is Luhan? I think he went to the kitchen earlier.Okay Minnyun you stay here.No thanks i'll be following you.

Luhan's Pov

I heard my name being called numerous of times.The story goes like this.I was going to take a glass of water and some ice wherelse the ice falls of and i was searching for it and guess what i slide off and landed on my left shoulder.It really hurts.

Minnyun's Pov

I went to the kitchen to see if he was there.He was lying on the floor in front of the freezer and he was holding his shoulder while whining in pain.

"Luhan are you okay?"Well i'm not okay and for futher informations i felled onto my left shoulder and i am in PAIN.So i need to get up but i can't he explained.

Kris i meed you down here right now she shouted.He ran to the kitchen and saw me carrying Luhan alone.He helped and we walked slowly escorting him to his room.

Anyways thanks for your help Kris and Minnyun."Now i'll be sleeping in here with you."What no!" You will be sleeping on the floor because i don't like people sleeping on my cozy bed.Minnyun took the extra mattress from the room she has slept earlier and dragged it to Luhan's room and make the floor cozy.

She then pulled the blanket and faced Luhan's side.Hey Minnyun i just want to thank you for helping me back there.

"Your welcome."Hey,Do you know that you are very handsome?" Of course i know.It's my looks and face.I find you very attractive she gigged.

"I find you too!"

Let's go to sleep alright.Luhan sleeps after talking to her but Minnyun was still staring at his face.

The next morning,

Baekhyun opens the door and was taking a look at us wherelse i was awake and planning to chase him off because he never knock the door first but i let him off this time.

Luhan was also awake and told me that he didn't want to attend school today,so as i and the rest.The other six guys went to school.Which was Sehun,Lay,Suho,Kyungsoo,Tao and Chen.

There was seven of us in the living room but i kept hearing Luhan complaining about his left shoulder's pain.We planned to take him to hospital to check things out.

We all went to get ready went out.We told the driver to where we are going and he drove us there as soon as possible.

We arrived at the hospital.We walked in to the nearest counter and got Luhan signed into their list.His number was after an old man.Thankfully it wasn't crowded as it used too.

The doctor called us and went in.The seven of us.

"Hello,What's your visit about today?" Luhan left's shoulder injury.He fell in the kitchen and landed on his..."And i know everything."

Luhan come and take a sit here.By the way it's too crowded here.I suppose you all have to leave and wait outside.Just him and the girl with do.

The doctor scanned his left shoulder and it looks like he dislocated his shoulder upwards and he must be done right away.

The doctor made his hand numb and he start moving his shoulder into the right place.Luhan was already crying his tears out because of the pain he had to witness.

Finally it went well and Luhan was happy.He was put in a cast to protect just in case.A bright blue one.

Everybody took their pens out and designed his cast with designs and signature of get well soon types.

They went home and the other six was also home.We told them what had happened just now.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Last time Luhan's back bones was in pain..so i repaced it with his shoulder.Some i did changed with something creative then some boring english.

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!