The never ending fight

After that incident of slapping my face because of his stupidity brain doesn't want to re-think again.

Minnyun are you sure you're okay? Says Xiumin."Yeahh i'm alright."It was just an incident..

Anyways i'm heading to Luhan's room to wake him up for today's school trip.I went straight to his room and went it to wake him up.

"Rise and Shine,Handsome Prince!" Luhan Yawned with a very big mouth.Hey don't yawn wide open just like that who knows you might dislocate you own mouth.

By any chance you're coming to school today?Nope sorry,I just want to rest at home.You take care you too.Luhan hugged me and i hugged him back.

Then i went to Kris's room to ask about Alex.I knocked onto his room and was still mad.I really don't know what's the point of getting just mad every day then just peace all around him,Minnyun sighed.

"What did you said?" Kris opened the door of his bedroom and pulled me in.No i was just mumbling about myself.SLAPPED** This is for yesterday."I hate you Kris!" She stormed out of his room and got to school alone.

Just because of one guy my mood was already in the mess.I should tell Alex about him and bring her over to their house.

Fast forward to seven hours later where classes are dismissed and i have yet to tell her that she is coming home with me to meet someone special.

Hey Alex,Are you free this afternoon? Yeahh are you suggesting any place to hang out at?Yes i am.We are going straight to EXO's house to Hang around.

Her eyes became wider after hearing the word 'EXO'.Are you that everything you said is true?Yes and yes.Come on now we need to go before we miss the bus.Hey isn't your house just few blocks away? Yeahh bit i'm lazy to walk,She giggled.

"We're here!" Okay now what? I'll knock the door.The door opens and it reveal as Kris.Kris was shocked to see Alex again after some incident happened last time.

"Hi Alex!" I'm Kris.I thought your name was well known with wu fi yan?Get the hell out of my sight.I don't want to see you.I'm just here to meet the rest of them and not you.She starts quarreling with Kris

Look--- she pushes him and walked away to the rest of them in the living room."OMG is that Alex who broken up with Kris just because of a misunderstanding?Yeahh i think so too.

Hey minnyun are they like that?Yeahh sometimes. Guys this is--- Alex said the whole exo.Looks like they knew her the opposite way of nice.

You guys have a talk while i need to get some things before coming back down.Suddenly Kris pulled me again to his room and locked it.

He pulled me and he scolds me again and again.This has serious problems of dealing with girls.

Luhan's Pov

I was going to the toilet then suddenly i heard some fighting in Kris's room.So when i place my ear on his bedroom door.I heard screaming so i got myself ready and break the door opened.

Soon as i opened i felt a knife stabbed through my left side of my chest which missed my heart."Ugh.."

"Oh my god Luhan!"

"Guys help us!"Minnyun shouts and everybody came to them.We carried him to the sofa and let him relax but we all were panicking because Luhan kept bleeding out.One of us called the anbulance and they are coming in a few minutes.

Alex can you go home? Sure and i don't want to see that face around."I hate Kris!"Kris was heart broken again.

This time let him solve by himself and i don't want to help him again because if i help i'll get slapped again.

The ambulance came and we helped carried him onto the strecher and straight to the hospital.

I and Baekhyun sat in the ambulance.Minnyun thought to herself about Kris."Why did he have a knife inside his room."He cn be crazy AND dangerous sometimes.

"It's going to be okay,It's just minor..."said Luhan.Then he went back to uncouncious.Minor? Injury? This is really a serious plus minor injury.

"Okay now we need to hurry to the              E.R!"Please make a way for us to go through.We ran and made a way for them to go through.

Now Luhan's in the emergency room.While waiting for him there was this doctor who came out of the door and talked to us.

He is doing well anyways what happened actually? We were fighting about his ex and he did want to be reunited with her.Then this guy explode and abused me like i was in the wrong and at fault.

I could see Kris's face was getting angrier at me by staring at me furiously."What?" I was just telling the truth.

"AND?" Said the Doctor.

He almost knife me whereas i dogded it and suddenly someone opens the revealed Luhan.That knife that went by me knifed at Luhan's left shoulder but it missed the heart.

"That's real luck right there." Still don't play with sharp things.He is okay going through the procedures and he will be out by this evening.He is going to be casted.Soo just look out for him.

"Alright!"

Kris's Pov

Just look at her face Kris...She's happy with Luhan.Now she hated you the most BECAUSE you slapped her.The sadest things was she called you abused.What do you feel now Kris.Maybe Angry? Sad probaly.There's one more guy who likes Minnyun..Which is...

"Baekhyun!" I shouted.

"What Baekhyun?"said Minnyun.Ohhh nothing.Weirdo..We waited and waited for him.Then suddenly the door popped opened.

"Luhan!" I ran to hug him.I missed you.Huh i was out for awhile and yet you missed me? He giggled."T-that's not funny"

"Yes! I can still go to the School trip tomorrow."You can? Yes he nodded still.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!