Together

Days quickly passed by to Saturday.Minnyun's phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello?","Hey are you free now? Asked Luhan."Yeah i'm free right now but i thought of going shopping alone today.Oh and wear something sweet.

10 Minutes later

I have decided what to wear.I wore a flowery shirt with cardigan on top of it.White knee length skirt to go with it.I makeover myself with a little bit of makeup so i would not look like a monster with a thick make up.

I then grabbed my bag brought a poloroid along and my make up to touch it up,lastly my wallet and my phone.

Before i got out of the house,luckily my parents were still asleep.I wrote a letter and paste it to the board where my mum kept her baking recipes.

I ran to their house next door and knock them twice.Then i heard Baekhyun shouting through the door replying to my knock.

" Just open the door,It's not lock."I came in and Luhan was actually in front of my eyes half naked.I quickly closed my eyes with my bare hands told them off.

"Hey are you guys done yet?" In a minute."Okay done!" I re-opened my eyes and they were ready.

We went to the mall that we had gone to last weekend.They took the limo by going there.They wanted to take the bus but then they are celebritys and Fangirls are going to snap our picture online.So in the end we took we took the limo.

We went to Forever21 for clothes then SomethingOn for acessories.I searched through the lines of clothes and i found a cute blue dress with ruffles on it.I went to the fitting room to try it out then walked to the nearest cashier to pay it but Luhan stopped me.

It's okay i can pay by myself."Stubborn Child..."Luhan mumbles out the word."What child did you called me?" Cute child Luhan giggles and ran away with Minnyun's clothes.

Now since when he became soo Mr.Gentlement?

Wait,I need to get some shoes.Minnyun looked through the shoe racks to see she had missed something new and trend but there's nothing at all.Then suddenly Kris has came to see me.

"How about these?" OMG Where did you got them,I was searching for this new pairs that had came.By the way what size are you wearing?"Size 38? Perfect! Come on i'll pay for them since i found it."Fine."He payed and also ran off without her."Hey!! My shoes come back,She shouted."

Then baekhyun went to bought something nice for Minnyun to wear on.❤️

"Here,I got something for you Minnyun." Awww that's so sweet of you and why is everyone spending their valuables on me anyways,Am i their first girl whom they liked?" I don't know about that though but i'm giving you as a welcome gift."Thank you Baekhyun."

They were tired and finally called their driver to fetch them.The driver arrived and fetched them to sent Minnyun home first then they go home.HAHA Anyways their homes are not that far,It's just next door.

How's the Story?

(RE-EDITED)

I CHANGED ALL USING MY LAPTOPPP SOOO YEAH.

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!