Luhan : I Love You

When i was walking i saw Alex waving at me near the school gate.I waved back and start running towards her without my attention to the road.

"Minnyun! Watch out!" I looked to my right and there was a bus going nearer and nearer and i was late to move my leg...Then i felt that i was pushed away from the road.

When i turned.. Luhan was lying on the road with blood gushing out from his right arm.

I shouted "Luhan!" And ran towards him after that there's alot of people and passer by gathering in between me and Luhan.

Every of my friends including the boys and Alex helped me and called the ambulance.

The ambulance arrived and drove us to the nearest hospital.I thought my life was going to end there..But Luhan saved me once again..I own him again.I should be thankful for this but still he shouldn't have helped me.

I stared at his injuries and hold his cold hands."Luhan..Please wake up for me and your friends!" I prayed deep down in my heart asking him to wake up.

"Ugh..hh, I feel a ..Sharp pain in my right arm..What happened?"

My eyes flew opened when he started talking to me.My tears rolled down my cheeks while staring blankly at him.

"Oh my gosh! You're awake!" Luhan..Why did you pushed me aside? I cried onto his shirt.

"Be..Because I love you."

Even if you loved me..You don't need to throw your precious life for me..You only have a life.. no second chances..Please stop using your life as my protection.

I angered and became sad at that time.

Luhan was sent to the Emergency room and i was sitting outside waiting for the doctor to tell me about the news.

While waiting.. My friends arrived and the boys ran to me, Asking me what was the news about their dearest member Luhan.

"No news..Yet"

1 hour has passed and yet there's  still nothing..Minnyun if you're tired you can go back home.No i'm staying by any means..I will wait for him.

Then the doors opened and revealed a doctor which is walking towards us.

He told us about the news that Luhan cannot attend any physical activities for the mean while..Until his right arm has healed he may do what he wants.Now all of you can go in and have a chat.

I quickly ran into his ward and hugged him.He woke up by surprise."Sorry i was quiet mean earlier.." It's okay..I know what was the reason.

How did it happened? "You should give me a call and not run like that!"

It happen when i was just outside the cafe and saw you just dashing across the road..luckly i was there if i have not been there..You could have died.

"Sorry.." Nah it's okay and i was lucky enough not to have any major blood gushing out from anywhere else. He smiled and look at me in the eye.

"Come,Will you sleep with me in this hospital just for a day?" Sure why not. Push this handle to your left and you can fit yourself on the bed with me.

I pushed the handle aside and lay down beside him and i could hear his heart pumping in his chest.

"Luhan, i can feel you heart beating." Really? Yeahh then i take his hand and placed it on my chest.

"Is it okay for me to touch here?" Yep with my guidance.I then hug his body to keep myself warm as i was really freezing due to the high airconditioning.

I then fall asleep after my eyes has blinked for a dozen times.I could still feel Luhan was still going through my hair with his warm hands.

Until the next morning,I woke up and Luhan wasn't beside me.I quickly rubbed my eyes and start looking for him.

"Uhm..Have you since a guy around his young age walking through here?"

Yes! He just went to grab some brunch in the canteen. You need to walk straight and turn to your right. She showed me the directions and i thanked her.

I walked straight and turned to my right like she showed me and i eventually found Luhan waiting in queue for his brunch.

I tip toe and carefully tapped his shoulder.He turned around and quickly stole a kiss from me.

"Mhmn!" He let go of me and i just stared blankly at him. "How did you know that i was going to you?" I could hear your footsteps.. So you heard me eh? Minnyun glared at Luhan.

Hey Minnyun, today i am coming with you."You cannot go home because you might get hurt again." Yes i can,they will put a cast on me and i will have to bare it for a few weeks.

Minnyun looked down and Luhan raised her chin toward his eyes level and their lips meet.He then whispered,

"I love you forever more then myself and i will never let anybody hurt you."

I look at him once more and we kissed until somebody stood in our way.

It was?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the Story?《《

Who was it that stood in between them?Check out the next Chapter Peeps!

You might be thinking why was the story different then the previous ones that i published last 2 years ago because there were some spelling mistakes and i had to redo it again,Sorry!

Thank you for reading and Annyeongaseyo!
Please vote and comment!