She Save Me

Later that morning...

-Unknown caller -

Who is this? I look at my phone.Well i have never seen this number anywhere before..Should i pick it up?

She looked at her phone once again and declined it.The phone rang again..She then put her phone under silent mode and  continues with her sleep.

"Why isn't she picking her phone!?" Mikaela scratches his  head during his ups and downs.Eventually whenever he scracthes the same area his head starts to bleed.

"Not now...I want to...see her..." He fell straight onto the floor with his head bleeding."I want to ... see her.." he continues his repeating sentence over and over again.

Luhan,Why don't you check on her.I got a feeling that Mikaela guy is pointing her again.

Well okay..I'll be back sooner or later..See ya.

Luhan's Pov

I went over to Minnyun's house to check on her.I knocked on her door but there wasn't any sound so i get the key where she hid and Only use for emergency.

I unlocked it and lock the main door.Walked upstairs towards her room,twist the door knob opened and saw her sleeping.

I went over her bed and sat door.She quickly opened her eyes widely.

"Luhan?" She called out to me and starts sobbing.

"Wae... why are you crying my dear?" I asked her.

"Please protect me from him...I got a feeling that he is coming back to get me..Luhan."

"I..I will protect you from anyone and i promise because i love you Minnyun."

I hugged her and calm her down then patted her head.Well do you want to continue your sleep or do you want to follow me? "Where to..Are we going next door together!? Yes!"

Suddenly the phone rang again...Minnyun took her phone and smashed it onto the floor.

"I'll buy a new phone with a new number in it,said Luhan." It was him again isn't it? Yes...If i wished i have never met him earlier he wouldn't come and disturb us.

This time i'll call the damn police and get them to settle this case..about this mental business.

I'm sorry Luhan that i made--- she was sealed with a kiss and Luhan knows she's worried but the boys are there to help too.

"Don't worry i won't let anyone hurt you anymore."

Mikaela's Pov

"The number that you have called is not in used please try again later.."

Damn it..She switched off her PHONE!?Oh and i don't care even whether my head is bleeding or not.I WILL GET HER BACK! She will suffer.

He took his gun and reload it and put it in his back pocket covered with his shirt.He took a bandage and wrapped his head around with it.

I walked outside and went opposite to knock on her house.

Minnyun's Pov

"Knock,Knock!"

He's here! What do we do!? Luhan hurry think of an idea.I will come up to him and punch him in the face for scaring my girl.

Luhan walks up to the door and opened it. "What do you want assh*le." Stop scaring her and btw shes not yours anymore and shes mine.

Mikaela's Pov

I ready my gun and took out then point to his chest but before he shoots Minnyun was already covering for him.She closes her eyes and fell.

Luhan's Pov

I heard the gunshots but it didn't hurt me..BUT it hurt Minnyun.

"Minnyun baby,stay with me please i need you to stay with me baby .. " YOU!! He took the gun from his shaky hands and shoots him.

Baby,Wake up!! I dialed the ambulance and it came a minute earlier."PLEASE SAVE HER!!" I ride on with her.

When we arrived at the hospital she went straight to the E.R.I called the members over and told them the whole story.

Well i hope she's gonna be okay.

6 Hours Later..

We all fell asleep waiting for her.The doctor woke us up and told us the whole process.

I waited for her to open her eyes again..Waited and waited...It has been 2 weeks she had been in Coma...This is all his fault.Don't worry he is serving his life in the prison now.

Everyday i walked inside her room changing her food daily and her flowers that were given by her doctors.

Day by day i sat beside her and just waiting for her to open her eyes.

The next morning,

I was the one woken up by the bright morning sun.I rubbed my eyes open and Minnyun wasn't on the bed beside me and i panicked.

Suddenly the toilet door opened and she went out.

"Minnyun!","Luhan?" I went over her side and hugged her tight.Oh my god..You're okay..Sorry i can't protect u that morning..

"How long i was out?" 2 Weeks the most. "Mika?" He was sentenced to jail...Well he was suffering from a mental illness that cannot be cure and that is why he is acting like this.Minnyun and he kept all your items in his house even your keys.

He is a real stalker alright...

Now let's go home.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the story?《《

Sorry for the long re-update and the re-edits.

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!