Kidnapped

"What happened Luhan?" Minnyun,he mumbled while falling apart.Kidnapped by the five guys that we have a fight with two weeks ago.

"Oh no..!" We need to find them and finish them off fast.But where? Seoul is very big.True but she...he starts crying his tears out again..

Suddenly the phone vibrates again.He quickly picked up and answers it.A male voice answered him.He was shock and still insist to find her because Minnyun was starting to turn out everything for Luhan.

"Where is she?" Not telling you but i will tell you the hints on how you will be getting here.He ends the call silently.Luhan was gritting on his teeth furiously.

Minnyun's Pov

"Stop!!" She yelled.They covered her mouth with a piece of cloth and blindfolded her.

"Hey we need to get alot of money and profit from her."We need the money.Here..Stop her from mumbling to much with this.He took the knife from his friend and aimed for my left shoulder.

I close my eyes and i could felt the knife did pierced through my left shoulder.I cried out but was left there alone until i heard shoutings from outside.

Luhan's Pov

I'm gonna find her..I'm gonna find her..FIND HER.He mentally telling himself that he need to find her.He went out after telling the others that Minnyun was kidnapped.He hurried to an abandoned alley and searched through.Looking for clues that they might drop something when theybare on their way.

"Uhm..What is this?" He picked up and smell it.It was Minnyun's scent.He walk to the big old building and he saw that they were people everywhere.He dialed Kris's number and told him the location that Minnyun was kidnapped.

Luhan walk in first to have a fight with them before the rest reaches.

"Where is she?" He shouted.

After fighting through he ran to a door which was chained all around and he had smelled that there was acholol in the place.

.."L-Luhan!?" She called his name out and tried to move around on her own but falls down onto the hard concreted floor. "Ugh!"

Luhan then saw her,She was harmed and her left shoulder has a wound which bleed through her shirt.I know she was in pain and i need to help her fast.

Then the rest arrived and help them.They hurried to the hospital because of Minnyun who is in pain.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the Story?《《

What will happen next?

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!