He's okay

We took him to the hospital to patch up his wound.Luckily it was okay nothing serious just like he said it himself.The doctor told us that we need to be extra careful with his left shoulder that's all.

Then we went home just after we all visited the doctor.

Then Kyungsoo asked Minnyun about what was she doing with those mens.

Hey Minnyun could i ask you a question? "Sure ask just to be no doubts right?"Yes yes about why are you there with them? I was walking all alone and this mens touched sexually and harm me.

Kyungsoo looked at me."Are you okay?" No nothing said Kyungsoo.You should go with Luhan.Okay, but you'll be okay right.Yes yes just go.

I went to Luhan's room before going in.I knock the door."Come in,he answered".I walked in and Luhan was changing.

Uhm this is kinda of arkward favour but can you come over and open my shirt for me then replace it with a new one? S-sure! She smiled.

You know what? You have that gorgeous smile wherever you go.R-really? She looked at Luhan with her sparkily eyes.

And that's where Love Starts to come in little but little.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!