The Popular Girls

After making an introdution.There is these  popular group of girls,They all look up and told me all about their group.Damn girl you have the looks,Want to join in?"Sure!"

"Welcome in!"By the way I'm Luxion the leader of the group and you are? Ahh where are my manners she giggled and told them her name.

Nice to meet you Minnyun.How about them,Minnyun pointed? Lucy my little sister and Alex who sat beside Lucy."Hello!"

Can i sit with you Alex?Sure why not?Insat beside her.

RECESS-----

I saw luhan

He is so cute but then he snapped me from my wonderland and he look worried for a minute or two."Hey you okay?",Luhan asked.Yes i'm alright, i was just spacing out while looking at your cute face.She pouted.

(Hey mouth since when did i asked you to start talking? I talked to myself.)

Then i saw Luhan blushed into tomato red."Huh,Sorry did you just said i am cute?"Yes i did slowmo!! She ran away.Luhan tried chasing her but it will catch the girls attention.So i let her be.

Hey what? He is not chasing me..Fine i walked away.

After all of that running away i decided to return to the classroom.The class starts with the lectures and my head start to hurts a little from all the studying.

Class Dismissed,!

After School.

Luhan  and the others saw me and they waved at me and i waved in return.They had asked me how was school and i told them that it was fun but the lectures was too hard to understand.

I made some new friends too! She cheered.Who? I thought it was us only? Nope it was the girls.Lucy,Luxion and Alex she told them..

"What?","Luxion and Lucy?" Yes.Uhmm it's better that you make a space for them.They can be pretty mean sometimes.Alex is okay.She's kind too said someone from the back.

It was Xiumin

Hey Xiumin since when did you cared about her?She's my type and i like her.He told them off.

Oooooooo Xiumin.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!