Scömìche One Shots (*PG-R*)

By dababybabyyy

Scomiche one shots. Will range from cute and fluffy to hella smutty (more of the latter). I take/prefer requ... More

New Sweater
Third Time *R* (BDSM)
Can't Sleep Love
Kitten *PG13*
Pinky Promise *PG13*
Surfboard *R*
Surfboard (Part 2) *R*
Hawaii *R*
Suggestions?
Office Hours
Office Hours (Part 2) *PG-13*
Office Hours (Part 3) *R*
Be Alright
Be Alright (Part 2) *R*
Greedy *R*
Something Sweet
Pool Toys
Pool Toys (part 2) *R*
Baby Talk
Baby Talk (Part 2)
Baby Talk (Part 3) *R*
Half-Baked
Half-Baked (Part 2) *PG13*
Half-Baked (Part 3) *R*
:)
Beautiful Boy
Fight *PG13*
Offline *PG13*
Offline (Part 2) *R*
Temporary High
Temporary High (Part 2)
Temporary High (Part 3)
Temporary High (Part 4)
He Calls Me Moonlight, Too
Aftercare *PG13* (BDSM)
Wrong Buttons
Wrong Buttons (part 2)
Butterflies *PG13*
Taste *R*
Update (Wy-Shots!)
Ryan's Jersey
Ryan's Jersey (Part 2) *R*
Ryan's Jersey (Part 3)
SHOUTOUT+ question
Playboy *R*
Luna
The Deal
The Deal (Part 2)
Love Letter
Love Letter (Part 2)
Update!
Listen
Listen (Part 2) *R*
Goodnight, Dad *Pg13*
Domme (BDSM) *R*
A/N
Gummy Bear Kisses *R*
I'm not dead!!!
Baby, I... (part 1)
I Kissed Your Pillow Before I Left, Do You Feel It?
Pillowtalk
A Promise
Help!!
Sleepy Treat (PG-13)
Slut (PG-13)
A/N apology
Caddy
New Love *R*
A/N book recs?
holy FUCK
Lip Gloss
A/N about Lip Gloss
Stellar
New One Shot Book
note

Something Sweet (part 2) *R*

3.1K 96 45
By dababybabyyy

Why do I feel like the quality of my smut is deteriorating? Is it because I've been writing it so much?! Yes

Scott walked upstairs and smiled when he saw that the curtain of his bunk was already drawn, knowing there was a very high chance that there was a horny Mitch waiting behind it. He wished there was a door with a lock separating the two levels of the double decker bus but the flimsy privacy of the bunk curtain would have to do. They were desperate and it had been way too long.

He crawled into the twin sized bunk and drew the curtain behind him before turning to their small, secluded space and sighing at the sight in front of him. Mitch was laying on his back, prepping himself with one hand and slowly stroking himself hard with the other. Scott began clumsily stripping in the limited space, his clothes joining Mitch's in a messy pile at the corner of the mattress. Once he was just as naked as Mitch was, he leaned back to admire his view, the boy smirking playfully as he continued putting on a show for him.

"What, you're just gonna sit there?" Mitch teased, adding another finger and squirming a little as he tried to adjust. "If you wanted something to watch, we could have just stayed downstairs and finished the marathon, Scotty." He smiled at the look on Scott's face as he registered his little threat and scooted closer, resting his hands on Mitch's propped up knees. He nudged under Mitch's calves so that his thighs collapsed onto his own crossed legs, and then he stilled again, his eyes lingering on Mitch's body.

"I'd much rather watch this. You put on a great show. Why'd you start without me? You know I don't mind prepping you." He wrapped one hand around his cock and the other Mitch's that he was stroking himself with, slowing his pace to match his own. He hummed at Scott's touch, breath heightening a little. "Just wanted to be good and ready when you got here, Scotty. Haven't gotten dicked down in a long time. But you already know that" he joked, freeing his hands and rolling lazily onto his chest, pushing his ass up in the air. He nudged back to rub up against Scott when seconds passed and he still hadn't touched him.

"What is wrong with you? I'm naked and horny in your bed and you're just watching? This has literally never happened to me before" Scott smirked. Mitch's level of desperation  was almost funny. He pressed a hand on his lower back, pushing lightly and spreading his knees so that the boy was arched perfectly in front of him. "Damn. Gorgeous. Let me look at you a little, Mitch, you know I never get to anymore. You're so beautiful all the time but getting to see you like this...God. It'll never get old. You'd be staring too, trust m-"

"Scott? I even lubed up already. I want you now. Please?"

And then Scott was lining up to him, pressing slowly and watching Mitch as he tried to adjust around him. Mitch's cheeks were hot from Scott's words and he buried his face into the pillow, trying to cool them down as he slowly entered him from behind. Every time Scott turned sappy on him he became shy- he already knew that he was beautiful but every time Scott said it the words he used made him blush and feel overexposed, almost uncomfortable, and he was glad he interrupted him before he became too self conscious. He wiggled his hips trying to accommodate to his size after almost two whole weeks of abstinence and he almost wished that Scott was a little smaller. It was more discomfort than pleasure and he finally admitted to himself that he hadn't lubed properly amidst his desperation to be with him. He pulled himself away for a second, ignoring Scott's whine at the sudden loss of contact.

He reached under the pillow for the little bottle he had hidden there, tossing it behind him to Scott. He immediately took the hint, sitting back and pouring a small amount into his hand to coat himself with. Now it was Mitch's turn to enjoy the show.

"Did it hurt?" Scott frowned, hissing when the cool gel touched his hot skin. Mitch shook his head no, leaning against the wall to watch as Scott's fingers wrapped around himself, spreading the lube along his shaft. "Just a little uncomfy. It's been too long. Use a little bit more of it...God, that looks so good" he bit his lip, watching as Scott squeezed a little more into his hand before stroking himself. Mitch sighed at the sight and thoughtlessly reached his hand under the pile of clothes, bringing a chocolate to his mouth as he raked his eyes over Scott's body. His little daydream of how good Scott's cock was going to feel inside of him now that he was properly lubed up was interrupted by a chuckle.

"You brought the chocolate?!"

"Mhmm."

"Is there more?"

Mitch pulled out the open box from underneath the pile of clothes, setting it at the edge of the mattress. Scott wanted to laugh at how strange it was that he had brought the chocolate with him but was stopped when Mitch climbed onto his lap, giving him a quick kiss before leaning close to his ear.

"If you take any longer with that I'm going to go to the bathroom and take care of myself without you."

Scott scoffed and carefully lowered him onto his back, propping him up with his pillow and pulling him close by the hips. He gave himself a quick stroke before lining up and sinking his tip into him, moaning as he watched himself slowly slide into Mitch. He was slippery enough that he bottomed out comfortably in less than a minute, Mitch's jaw dropping a little as he rubbed against his prostate when he slid back out. A few thrusts later Mitch was whimpering and coaxing him to go deeper, harder. He was stretched out and so full of Scott after so long and he loved it, needed it, and every word of his begging went straight to Scott's cock, filling him with more and more desire.

Scott complied to every one of his whispered requests, taking Mitch's length into his hand and matching his strokes as he pumped in and out of him. He couldn't make himself go faster, the feeling of Mitch's tight heat around him so delicious that he wanted to keep the pace slow, enjoy Mitch for as long as he possibly could. Mitch's plump, kiss-bitten lips were parted and a little gasp escaped every time Scott thrusted into him. His back was arching and he was pushing himself closer, his eyes closed as his mind floated. He felt nothing but Scott inside of him and around him and it was so much, but he wanted more.

Scott was so distracted that he almost stopped moving, thrown off by how beautiful Mitch looked. He had seen him like this plenty of times but he would never, ever get bored of how he looked when he was being pleased by him. The faces he made that almost made him look like he wanted to cry until he let out high little noises of pleasure, the way he would space out and lose focus as if he was seeing stars on the ceiling or in Scott's eyes. He thanked whatever force it was that had made Mitch want more lube and ditch his earlier position when he was on his chest, he wouldn't give this view up for anything. He freed both of his hands and reached for the pile of clothes next to Mitch's head, drawing his phone out of the pocket of his pants and pulling up the camera. He kept leisurely rocking his hips as he grabbed one of the last few truffles from the box, pressing it between Mitch's parted lips as he began recording.

Mitch's eyes blinked open, confused when he felt and tasted the chocolate Scott was holding to his mouth. He took it into his lips and moaned, overwhelmed as the sweetness melting in his mouth added onto everything else that was feeling before his eyes shot back open and he realized that Scott was holding up his phone. He swallowed the candy as he stared at Scott, blushing when he caught on to what he was doing.

"Are you recording me?"

"Mhmm"

"Why?"

"Because you look beautiful."

Mitch felt his blush creep down his neck when he lowered the camera below his chest and gasped when Scott's hand wrapped around him again, his eyes slipping shut and jaw dropping when Scott quickened his pace inside of him. He was feeling everything that he had missed for weeks and it was so much, too much. He would be gone in seconds, and he was going to leave Scott behind. He didn't want to, he wanted them to fly together.

"No...sl-slow down...I-"

He felt the phone drop near his head on the mattress, Scott leaning forward on top of Mitch to adjust his angle and forgetting entirely about his attempt to capture Mitch's beauty as he began to come undone under him. He was stroking him faster, his lips trailing Mitch's jaw as he gasped and whimpered and squirmed underneath him.

"Scotttt...mmmm...slow down, I won't make it-"

"Shhhhhh. It's okay. Come for me, sweet boy."

He let out a choked whimper as he bucked into Scott's hand, ecstasy coursing through his body and high pitched moans falling freely from his parted lips. He was flying. Scott almost wished he had used a condom so that he could stay buried inside him as he came moments after Mitch had finished but he pulled out, stroking himself as he shot onto Mitch's stomach and chest in waves. He collapsed onto the bed next to him as they panted for air and decided that sacrificing his shirt would be worth holding him as they came down. He wiped at the mess they'd left on Mitch's skin until he was clean and pulled the boy on top of him, resting his hands on the boy's back as he met his lips, their hearts pounding against their chests.

Mitch pulled away first, dizzy from the lack of oxygen. He reached over for the last chocolate in the box, holding it to Scott's lips as he gratefully took it into his mouth. He smiled as he watched Scott enjoy it, nuzzling into his neck when he finished swallowing. "How the fuck did we get away with that?"

"No clue, Mitchie. You got pretty moany at the end there, I'm surprised nobody came up to check on you." He smiled, cuddling Mitch closer to him when he groaned.

"I did? I was trying so hard to stay quiet. Why didn't you stop me? God, that's embarrassing."

"As if I would ever stop you from moaning. It's the most beautiful sound in the world. Oh, don't roll your eyes at me, you know you love it. Alright, go put some clothes on before they come looking for us. We can cuddle downstairs."

_______________________________

They were just thirty minutes away from their stop for dinner and all five of them were sick of Game of Thrones. Esther had joined them and was flipping through movies on Netflix, taking votes on what everyone wanted to watch next.

"Hey Kirst, charge this for me" Scott requested, tossing her his phone from the armchair before cuddling back into the sleepy boy in his arms. She plugged the phone to her MacBook, her gaze falling from the tv screen to her laptop as she checked to make sure it was charging. Her eyes lingered for a moment and she smiled at something she saw, deciding to take a risk as she tapped at the mousepad.

"Are you recording me?"

"Mhmm"

"Why?"

"Because you look beautiful."

Scott heard it before anyone else did, and he looked around the room for the source of his own voice. Everyone seemed to be focused on the tv screen and Mitch had fallen asleep on his lap, so he ignored for a second it until he heard Mitch's voice again and his heart stopped.

"No...sl-slow down...I-"

He recognized it immediately and reached for his phone, panicking when he remembered he had given it to Kirstie. He looked over at her and groaned- her eyes were wide as she stared at her screen, Esther leaning closer to her to see where the noises were coming from. When she realized what she was watching she slammed Kirstie's laptop shut and looked up to meet Scott's panicked eyes. The sudden movement caught Avi's attention and he looked at her quizzically, expanding both Scott's audience and and his embarrassment.

"Scotttt...mmmm...slow down, I won't make it-"

"Kirstie, turn that OFF" he whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake Mitch up but desperately  fighting the urge to throw him off his lap and manually shut the device off before it played any further. He wanted to scream as he watched Kirstie panic, struggling to lift the screen back up to get to the power button.

"Shhh. It's okay. Come for me, sweet boy."

"KIRSTIE!"

She finally pulled Scott's phone off of the charging cord, sliding both it and the laptop away from her as she hid her face behind her hands. Scott was blushing profusely as Kevin and Avi's eyes shifted between them, and he was glad Mitch was still asleep or he might have actually killed him twice- once for making the video to begin with and then again for letting it play in front of his friends.

"Kirstie, what the fuck?! Wh-" he didn't even know what to say. Everyone was staring at him and even the two who hadn't seen her laptop screen had heard them loud and clear and knew exactly what it was that she had stumbled across.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Your phone imported your photos when I plugged it in and it just looked like a cute video of you feeding him chocolate, I swear I didn't know, Scott" she still hadn't removed her hands from her face and Scott was glad the only light in the room was coming from the tv because he didn't want to know which one of them was blushing harder. "I thought it was safe, I just wanted to tease you about it later. It said it was recorded less than thirty minutes ago, I wasn't expecti-"

"Wait," Esther interrupted, "less than thirty minutes ago?" Everyone turned to him again, the room silent as he retracted into the armchair, wishing he could dissolve into it. "Scott, was that happening half an hour ago? On this bus?"

He could have heard a pin drop from across the world in this silence. "Yeah" he sighed, unable to think of an escape. "I'm sorry. You never said it wasn't allowed though..." He blushed, embarrassed by his own stupid justification. He trained his eyes back on the tv, trying to ignore the four pairs that were still on him.

"...okay, yeah, I never said you can't have sex on the bus but there are so many reasons why it should have just been implied. Not to mention we're gonna be in a hotel in Ohio in less than two hours, Scott, and you could have just done that there where the beds aren't easily breakable and there's no falling hazard, putting aside the fact that we're on a very fast moving vehicle right now. Does that sound like a fun way to end up in the hospital?"

He could tell that she wasn't mad, just embarrassed and trying to be preventative, but the fact that everyone was staring at him made him feel uncomfortable and defensive. "I'm sorry, Es. I just missed him." He heard her sigh all the way from across the room and gave up trying to defend himself.

"I understand that, honey. And I'm sorry. But for Gods sake, please keep it in your pants at least when you're in the same bus as me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 27K 33
„Ich möchte dir nicht weh tun, doch wenn du mir keine andere Wahl lässt.." Den Rest des Satzes ließ er im Raum stehen.. Ich schluckte schwer und sah...
1.2M 34.8K 57
"Eine Million! Ich gebe dir eine Million für sie." "Was?" - "Sie ist doch nicht mal so viel wert. Sie ist unerfahren, eine Jungfrau! Sie kann dir n...
647K 32.5K 101
Y/N war eine der besten europäischen Volleyballerinnen. Nach einem tragischen Ereignis beschließt sie den Sport, der bisher ihr Leben bestimmt hat, a...
8.6M 286K 73
Edon Parker ist so ziemlich das, was die meisten unter dem Wort Casanova verstehen. Er ist gutaussehend, arrogant und spielt mit den Mädchen, die ihm...