Minecraft Diaries Oneshots

By KatCanWrite

This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in... More

Laurance x Aphmau - Mystreet
Garroth x Reader- Mystreet
Aphmau x Dante (MCD)
Malachi x Reader (MCD)
Travis x Laurance x Reader (Mystreet)
(A/N and writing order)
Aaron x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Katelyn x Travis (MCD)
Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)
Zane x Reader (MCD)
Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)
Chad x Aphmau (MCD)
Leona x Yip (PDHS)
Saddness to Comfort|Laurance x Reader (MCD)
Musical Duo|Dimitri x Reader (MCD)
Science Partners| Gene x Reader (Mystreet)
Relief|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Fireworks|Malachi x Reader (MyStreet)
Scenarios|| Type of Date
Little Help||Nicole x Dante (MiddleSchool)
Scenarios||Traveling
Confessed||Travis x Katelyn (LLP)
The List||Garroth x Ivy (Mystreet)
Stronger||Vylad x Reader (MCD)
Q&A! (Ask Questions!)
Q&A Answers
「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.1 (Mystreet)
Scenarios||Proposal
「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.2 (Mystreet)
I AM SO SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU ALL
Scenarios || Meeting the In-Laws
Travis x Katelyn 「FLUFF」
Garroth x Aphmau (MCD)
Confessions - Ein x Reader (PDH)
Kai x Reader (PDHS)
Memory Lane | Vylad x Reader (Mystreet)
The Dance | Zane x Kawaii~Chan (Mystreet)
Forgotten Series | Vylad x Reader| (PDHS)
Forgotten Series| Nicole x Dante (MCD)
Forgotten Series | Laurance x Sasha (PDHS)
Update/Book Birthday
Updates on This Book and Me.
Travis x Katelyn (PDHS) PART ONE
Katelyn x Travis (PDHS) Part 2
Thank You.
Tell a Friend to Tell a Friend....
Now | Aphmau x Laurance (Diaries)
To New Platforms!!!

The Wedding|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)

1.8K 28 35
By KatCanWrite

Okay I'm sorry for so much Laurmau but this WAS going to be a contest entry until it was canceled :/ oh well. 

~
Aphmau's POV

Today was the day.

The day of my wedding.

I was wearing a long, flowing white dress with specks of violet on the skirt. My corset was beaded with purple and white beads and fit my small petite body. My hair was left down and curled at the ends. My makeup was light and natural. Only a small application of blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick was needed. Laurance forced me to not wear heels. He said it would be more 'romantic' for him to have to bend down and kiss me. I love him so I said yes.
Now, my bridesmaids. Probably pretty obvious on what they're wearing. Dark purple lace dresses that go right above their knees. Lucinda found them and thought everyone would look good in them. My bridesmaids are Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan. My Maid of Honor was Katelyn. I had them all leave their hair down, they then wore simple golden bangles and black sandals. I'm such a good outfit designer!

"Miha you look gorgeous!" My mother said as she stood back to admire my dress. "I-I'm so glad you finally found the right guy!" She said sobbing as Katelyn hugged her.

"Aw, mom. Please don't cry..." I said as water started lining my eyes.

"Ugh, no! Everyone stop crying!" Katelyn said as she started fanning her face.

"Aw! Katelyn does have a soft side!" Lucinda said cooing at Katelyn while she was on the verge of weeping.

"On no!~ all this weeping is going to ruin Aphmau~Senpai's makeup!!" Kawaii~Chan said while she grabbed some kleenex and started dabbing it under my eyes.

"Okay everyone, you can save the tears for AFTER the photographer. You don't want the wedding memories to be tears." Lucinda said sort of comforting.

"That's right!" My mother instantly perked up. "I don't want my stunning daughter to cry!"

My mom grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes, "Miha, today is one of the biggest days of your life. I will try not to cry so you can enjoy your day! Now let's take a selfie yo!"

"Haha, alright! Everyone gather around!" I said taking my phone off the oak wood table as I turned on snapchat.

As I was uploading the picture to half of my social medias, we heard a knock on the door.

"It's Travis!" The voice rang from outside.

"Oh, come on in!" I said looking up from my phone to the door.

"Oooooo~ you're lookin fine!" Travis winked at me as he came into the room closing the door.

"Haha, thanks Travis. Not looking so bad yourself!" I winked back at him and he laughed.

Travis walked over to Katelyn and elegantly put his arms over Katelyn's shoulders, "And.... we are about to be ready for showtime in 10" Travis said looking to everyone.

"Oh... oh Irene.." I said, "Time has REALLY flown by today so far.." I said a little shocked while I smiled.

"Anyways, all the groomsmen are going to come in here so we can get with our pairings for the aisle walkdown." Travis said nodding to me.

"Miha! I will see you after you're finally a taken! Peace yo'!" She said hugging me tight as she left the room.

A few moments later the guys started pilling in. Except Laurance of course.

Everyone got with their partner to walk down the aisle with,

Katelyn and Garroth.

Dante and Kawaii~Chan,

Travis and Lucinda.

As I was talking with all the girls, Travis pulled Katelyn aside for a moment. He said a few words to her, lightly kissed her and walked back to the group.

Oh-- and if I haven't mentioned. Travis and Katelyn have been dating for the past year or so.

"Oooo.. What was that all about?" Lucinda asked Katelyn as she walked back over to us.

"Oh-- just uh little game plan for the reception tonight." She said semi-confidently.

"OO~-" Kawaii~Chan said before she was cut off by Garroth yelling, "It's showtime!" As he came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and smiled to me.

We all exited the room. And went by the doorway where everyone would follow to be on the aisle.

Laurance's POV

Today was the day.

The day of I married the love of my life.

I was decked out in a black suit with a white undershirt and a green tie. Then there were my best men. Garroth, Dante, Travis. They all had the ties of their favorite colors. Garroth blue, Dante red, and Travis with a darker green then mine.

I was all alone standing with the priest as Cadenza and I struck up conversation. Then the moment came. Everyone instantly became quiet as the soft piece from Mozart filled the room on piano. Everyone's attention turned to the small glass door where everyone walked down the aisle and step outside.

First to walk down the aisle was Lucinda and Travis. Then came Dante and Kawaii~Chan. And short after was Garroth and Katelyn.

The only reason the couples were oddly outed was so that Katelyn and Garroth would be able to stand next to the bride and groom. But still-- they looked nice together.

Then, the bridal chorus played. And there she was.

The love of my life.

I started to tear up as I saw her come through the doors. Everyone stood up which annoyed me a small bit because I couldn't see her at all now because the aisle curved. Garroth put his hand on my shoulder as he saw me uncontrollably smiling and small tears slipping from my eyes. I just looked to him with the biggest smile as he sort of laughed.

She was gorgeous.

Aphmau's POV

I walked down the aisle. Tears brimmed my eyes as I saw Laurance for a split second until everyone blocked my view. But once I got to the part of the aisle where I didn't have to do obstacles anymore, I could see him.

And that's when all the flashbacks poured into my mind. All the memories that made me realize why I love him so.. So much.

"Aphmau!" Laurance's voice rang from outside my bedroom door.

"Aph! Please open up!" Katelyn pleaded knocking on my door.

"G-go away! Leave me alone!" I yelled at my door. Tears pouring like waterfalls from my eyes.

"Laurance... Back up.. I'll get the door open." I heard Katelyn lightly say as she broke my door down.

"Aphmau!" Katelyn and Laurance said as they both embraced me into a hug for about 5 minutes.

"I'll.. I'll let you talk to her Laurance.." Katelyn said leaving my bedroom.

"Aphmau.." Laurance said pulling back a small bit to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I-I... J-just can't be-belive he-he's gone! That stupid drunk dr-driver t-took away my best-best friend a-and boyfriend!" I sobbed as I put my head onto his shoulder.

"I'm so... So sorry, Aphmau.." Laurancr whispered as we shared a long embrace. "I'll be here for you.. I promise.."

Halfway down the aisle... More tears spilled from my eyes as I gave him a big smile. Then again, More flashbacks entered my mind. This was really happening.

Rapid knocks came to my front door. There stood Laurance.

"Hey!" Laurance said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"W-what are you doing!? Put me down!" I laughed as Laurance walked over to his house.

"We are having movie night!" He exclaimed opening the front door and throwing me on the couch. "Nobody's home so we won't have anyone interrupting our movie."

"Uh, alright then!" I laughed as I sat up. Only to be toppled over with a mound of blankets thrown stop of me.

I situated myself and got comfortable. A pair of strong arms draped my shoulders as he turned the television on and turned on a random movie.

I was dozing off during our 3rd movie and right before I fell asleep, a light kiss was planted on the top of my head as I snuggled into Laurance's chest.

I was now standing infront of Laurance. He wiped a few stray tears from his eyes as I handed Katelyn my bouquet. I softly laughed as Laurance and I's hands found each other as we were both still a crying wreck.

Then, the priest went off with all the boring old wedding stuff.

"C'mon Aph!" Laurance said grabbing my hand as he lead me towards the beach.

Laurance slowed down and turned to me. Letting go of my hand. He smirked and got down onto one knee. Some soft music played as my hands went over my face and I started bawling.

"Aphmau. I have loved you ever since the day I-I met you.. Without you in my life I wouldn't have been where I am today. You're beautiful, talented, and an amazing person. It would be an honor to call you... Mine?"

"Y-Y-yes!" I replied as he stood up and slipped the ring onto my finger.

We shared a passionate kiss and then our kiss became an embrace.

"Aphmau, Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked as all the attention turned on me.

"I do." I smiled to Laurance as a look of relief went over him.

"Laurance, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife--"

"I do!" He said quickly looking to me as I felt some relief go over me aswell.

"And with that.. I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

I started tearing up as Laurance bent down to kiss me. Cheers artistes from the crowd as cameras flashed and I cried and smiled during the kiss we shared.

I grabbed my bouquet from Katelyn to only see her crying. And as I turned to walk down the aisle with Laurance, I was quickly swept off my feet. Carried bridal style by Laurance as he walked down the aisle.

I've never been so happy in my entire life.

-

WOAH LOOK

I WROTE!!

Sorry for the delay, I haven't felt like writing recently but I'm in the mood right now!

I'm going to try to write this weekend ;3 so I'll finish up all the requests I had SOOO yeah!

Once again I forgot to grammar check. So please point out any typos xD

I hope you enjoyed! Please make sure to press the follow button and favorite this oneshot for more! And leave a comment of what you would like to read next!

I love you all!
~Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
56.5K 1.9K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...
40.6K 1.2K 36
Old Story, not one of my bests; REMEMBER!! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS SERIES ANYMORE SO DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A SEQUAL. I LOST ALL INTEREST I...
546 21 9
(Oh, hey! Sorry but this story is canceled and will not be finished. Why? I've lost interest in watching Aphmau and this story all together. Sorry if...