Scömìche One Shots (*PG-R*)

By dababybabyyy

Scomiche one shots. Will range from cute and fluffy to hella smutty (more of the latter). I take/prefer requ... More

New Sweater
Third Time *R* (BDSM)
Can't Sleep Love
Kitten *PG13*
Pinky Promise *PG13*
Surfboard *R*
Surfboard (Part 2) *R*
Hawaii *R*
Suggestions?
Office Hours
Office Hours (Part 2) *PG-13*
Office Hours (Part 3) *R*
Be Alright
Greedy *R*
Something Sweet
Something Sweet (part 2) *R*
Pool Toys
Pool Toys (part 2) *R*
Baby Talk
Baby Talk (Part 2)
Baby Talk (Part 3) *R*
Half-Baked
Half-Baked (Part 2) *PG13*
Half-Baked (Part 3) *R*
:)
Beautiful Boy
Fight *PG13*
Offline *PG13*
Offline (Part 2) *R*
Temporary High
Temporary High (Part 2)
Temporary High (Part 3)
Temporary High (Part 4)
He Calls Me Moonlight, Too
Aftercare *PG13* (BDSM)
Wrong Buttons
Wrong Buttons (part 2)
Butterflies *PG13*
Taste *R*
Update (Wy-Shots!)
Ryan's Jersey
Ryan's Jersey (Part 2) *R*
Ryan's Jersey (Part 3)
SHOUTOUT+ question
Playboy *R*
Luna
The Deal
The Deal (Part 2)
Love Letter
Love Letter (Part 2)
Update!
Listen
Listen (Part 2) *R*
Goodnight, Dad *Pg13*
Domme (BDSM) *R*
A/N
Gummy Bear Kisses *R*
I'm not dead!!!
Baby, I... (part 1)
I Kissed Your Pillow Before I Left, Do You Feel It?
Pillowtalk
A Promise
Help!!
Sleepy Treat (PG-13)
Slut (PG-13)
A/N apology
Caddy
New Love *R*
A/N book recs?
holy FUCK
Lip Gloss
A/N about Lip Gloss
Stellar
New One Shot Book
note

Be Alright (Part 2) *R*

3.1K 103 10
By dababybabyyy

For you, pentaholic22 💕

"Shit!" Mitch gasped, tugging the bottom of his hoodie down and looking over to the door with frantic eyes. Scott stood in the doorway, bag in hand and eyes lingering over the part of Mitch's body that he was desperately trying to hide under his sweatshirt. "What the fuck, Scott?! Stop!" He grabbed a pillow from under his head, sitting up and scrambling to get it over his lap to hide himself. He winced and cross-crossed his legs when he felt the discomfort of the heavy pillow pressing against his uncomfortable erection. His cheeks were rapidly flushing to a deep pink and wished it was possible to will himself out of existence.

Scott's eyes were still on him and he realized hadn't moved since he had walked into the room. He grimaced apologetically before walking past Mitch's bed to the free one, plopping down onto the corner before turning to the angry boy. "I'm sorry, Mitchie. That was rude of me. We left early cuz there was supposed to be a thunderstorm, I should have texted you or knocked."

Uh, yeah, he should have. That really couldn't be more obvious at this point. He also should have looked away instead of staring until he was yelled at not to. Mitch buried his face in his hands, not a single good response coming to him. "Want me to leave for a few minutes so you can...um, finish?"

Mitch groaned in embarrassment and couldn't help it when he finally crumbled, glad his hands were already somewhat covering his face. He immediately dropped his head, trying to hide his frustrated tears from Scott and slow his breathing before he really lost it. He felt humiliated. His day had been stressful enough before his best friend had walked in on him getting off, and now he couldn't possibly come up with anything that could make it any worse. His attempt to hide his quiet tears failed and he started crying. Hard.

Scott instinctively relocated to Mitch's bed as soon as he heard the first choked whimper, wrapping an arm around the miserable boy's shoulders and pulling him to his chest. "Mitchie? What's wrong?"

And then he was gasping, unable to control his sobs and wanting to slap himself almost as much as he wanted to slap Scott. He had completely invaded his privacy and made him feel so embarrassed but now here he was, holding him as he sobbed uncontrollably  into his shoulder. As much as he wanted to push Scott off of him and make him leave the room, he couldn't. The second Scott mumbled the word "Mitchie?" into his ear again, his tone full of nothing but concern, his anger melted back down to sadness and frustration. He cried into Scott's shirt for minutes, finally pulling away and resting his head on Scott's broad shoulder when the tears subsided and he was left hiccuping from exerting his lungs.

"You have to tell me what's wrong, Mitch. I'm so worried right now. Are you alright?" Scott whispered, his tone serious but undemanding. He was still rubbing his back with one large hand as he held the boy as close to him as he could in the way they were sitting. Mitch didn't trust his voice but Scott's words didn't have a single trace of ridicule and he knew that he really was genuinely worried for him.

"I had an...an awful day, Scott. The worst. And th-then you embarrassed me even more." He whimpered. "I feel so bad. I wanna die right now." He rubbed his cheek against Scott's shoulder to dry off a stray tear that was inching towards his jawline.

Scott kept rubbing circles into his back, unable to suppress the frown that had found his way onto his face. "Don't say that, Mitch. It really was a long day, I'm sorry. I know you must feel awful but you're gonna be alright, I promise. What can I do to make you feel better?" he asked, loosening his grip around him a little when Mitch's breathing seemed to stabilize against his shoulder. He was met with almost a full minute of silence and he didn't blame him for not wanting to talk. Mitch must be exhausted, his head was still resting against him and Scott knew he probably didn't even want to move until he absolutely had to, let alone talk.

"Hey, want me to help you with this?" Scott offered quietly, patting the pillow in the boy's lap.

Mitch pulled back then, his eyes pink from his crying and brows furrowing in confusion.
"What? No! That's so weird" he mumbled, almost frustrated again. Why did nothing make sense today? He was glad when Scott scooted away a little to give him some space. And then, of course, he kept talking.

"It wouldn't be weird, Mitch. It'll make you feel good and that'll make me feel better too. You're already halfway there" he joked, sobering up again when he remembered that Mitch was not in the mood for humor. "I don't want anything in return. I just want you to feel better before you try to sleep, okay? I know you need a release, and I don't mind doing the rest of the work for you. Please?" Scott blushed. He knew he sounded like he was begging, but he meant every word that was coming out of his mouth.

Mitch gave up. He had argued enough today and couldn't put up a fight, though he really, really wanted to. He sighed in defeat and leaned back on the headboard, fiddling with the edge of the pillowcase. He was too shy to push it aside himself, but when Scott offered a quiet "let me?" he nodded, give him permission. Scott tossed the pillow to the ground and gently spread his legs, laying down between them and resting on his elbows. He grabbed Mitch by the hips and pulled him closer so that he had better access and Mitch leaned back, adjusting his head and shoulders against the headboard

He was glad that Scott wasn't at eye level with him right now because he didn't think he could possibly blush harder. Scott had seen him naked before, but never in a sexual situation and he felt so exposed. He began to feel regret building inside his chest but the feeling melted away when Scott ducked to kiss the tip of Mitch's cock, wasting no time in taking the head into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.

Scott wrapped his fingers around Mitch's base and he was surprised at how different they felt from his own thin, dainty fingers. He bit his lip when Scott pushed lower, taking more of him into his mouth. Mitch rolled his head back on the headboard, sighing in pleasure. The tight, wet warmth of his mouth felt delicious around his throbbing shaft and Scott was very good at what he was doing. He began bobbing his head, taking more into his mouth every time he went down. He was sucking just hard enough to make Mitch want to buck into him and his teeth were grazing lightly against his sensitive skin, making him shiver.

He didn't realize until he dared to glance down that Scott had been watching him and he blushed, embarrassed. "Don't look at me" he groaned, his hand reaching to turn off the night lamp before Scott caught it with one of his. He laced his fingers between his own and gave his hand a squeeze, quickly promising that he wouldn't look anymore before taking him back into his mouth and resuming his work. He stuck to his word, not wanting to make Mitch feel uncomfortable, but he really wished he could watch him. Mitch had looked so good with his eyes fluttering, cheeks flushed and biting his bottom lip as he tried to suppress the little noises that Scott knew he didn't want to make in front of him. They would have probably sounded amazing, and it was a damn shame that he felt like he had to hold them back.

When Mitch felt himself ready to tip over the edge he pulled his hand out of Scott's and grabbed the tissues he had already set next to him. Scott shoved his tissue-bearing hand aside and took him as far into his mouth as he could, feeling his tip hit the back of his throat when his cock twitched. Seconds later Mitch came with a gasp, his fingers tightening in the sheets as he shot down Scott's throat in waves.

He felt waves of pleasure roll through him as he came, panting hard and trying to compose himself, and began to blush again. Not only had his best friend just let him come in his mouth (and then swallowed) but he was letting him ride out his orgasm with no sign of stopping until Mitch was done. He felt Scott smile around him when an unauthorized moan left Mitch's parted lips, surprising both of them. When he finally caught his breath, Scott pulled off and tugged at his thighs until he was laying down.

He waited till Mitch had settled down before kissing at the boy's hip bones, pushing his hoodie up to reveal his tummy before pressing a few kisses there as well. He hopped out of bed and Mitch pulled his hoodie back down over himself, feeling overexposed again. Scott had told him he would help him get off, not kiss him all over afterwards too. The gesture was sweet but Mitch was too tired to think about how unnecessary it was and whether he had made a huge mistake in accepting his offer.

Scott came back with his boxers, helping him back into them, and to Mitch's joy he handed him a makeup wipe. He rubbed his hands clean of the spit he had used for lube, grateful that he didn't have to get out of bed to wash his hands. He rolled onto his stomach and sighed, pressing his cheek to the cool pillow under his head. He was officially worn out, and happy to be. His thoughts had quelled for the most part and he was beyond ready to fall sleep.

He heard some shuffling before he felt a dip next to him in the mattress and felt Scott pull the comforter from his own bed onto Mitch's, covering his bare legs with it before cuddling in next to him. He liked that he had one fluffy comforter under him and another on top, he felt like he was floating in a dense cloud. To Mitch's surprise, Scott slid a hand under his hoodie and began rubbing his back. It felt comforting and it was sweet of him to still be thinking of him, so Mitch didn't protest.

"Hey, Mitch? Ive been wanting to talk to you about something" Scott whispered, leaning to turn the lamp off before resuming his position. Mitch braced himself. With the day he was having, he wouldn't be surprised if Scott was about to drop another bomb and tell him Wyatt had died or something.

"I've been holding off because I felt kinda weird about it but there's no time like the present, right? So...I've been wondering for a while if you'd consider going out with me?" he mumbled, his blushing face inches away from the back of Mitch's head.

Mitch was surprised, but not unpleasantly. "You mean like on a date?" he asked, wanting to make sure they were on the same page. "You wanna date me?"

"Yeah, I think I do" Scott confirmed shyly, thankful that it was dark and Mitch was facing away from him. "We've both been single for a long time and I wanted to see if you'd be willing to try it out. I don't wanna make it weird if you think we're better as friends but I really think it would be special to, you know, be with you" he rambled, hoping he wasn't going too far. "Of course, we don't have to if you don't like the idea but if you're okay with it, could I take you to dinner tomorrow?"

Mitch contemplated in silence for a second. He couldn't help but smile at how sweetly he had asked and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Scott's hand rubbing circles into his back. "Okay," he whispered, sighing in contentment at the pleasant surprise ending to his awful day. "You can take me to dinner tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

delshan By chkk

Fanfiction

34.5K 4.1K 35
delshan pokonya 😋.
30.3K 487 35
leutaa liest eif tmm🎀
250K 14.4K 63
Wer kennt es nicht? Man hört einen Song und schon kommt einem eine neue Idee zu einer Geschichte. Ja, manchmal reicht sogar ein einziges Wort aus, um...
1.2M 34.8K 57
"Eine Million! Ich gebe dir eine Million für sie." "Was?" - "Sie ist doch nicht mal so viel wert. Sie ist unerfahren, eine Jungfrau! Sie kann dir n...