Our Darkest Secrets (A Harry...

By kelseyrae21

Kaydence Taylor has a dark and unforgettable past, which has led her to be withdrawn from her peers and the r... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73

CHAPTER 37

6.2K 195 28
By kelseyrae21

Sorry it's so short! I'm not feeling that great and am not focused at all.

I didn't edit so sorry too if you catch mistakes.

Next chapter is when some more drama starts!

I will try to update again tomorrow.

Oh and I attached pictures to the first four chapters of the cast if you want to see.

Please vote after you read (:

Enjoy!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

"We should all do this again sometime." Madison said, as she got out of the car.

"Definitely." Kaydence answered.

I sat with my arms crossed and didn't bother to put input in the conversation. I couldn't see Madison for the rest of my life for all I cared.

"Hey! We should double date! Niall asked me out, but you and Harry should come with us!"

My head snapped up at that. Niall asked her out?

"Oh...Um I'm not sure, Harry's leaving this weekend."

"So? We'll do it before then!" Madison turned her blonde head in my direction, plastering on a fake friendly smile. "When do you leave?"

"Saturday." I answered shortly.

"Okay, so how about tomorrow night?" She asked hopefully, smiling at Kaydence.

Kaydence's eyes slid to me, and I tried to beg her with my eyes to please say no, but she misunderstood.

"Yeah, okay sure."

"Cool! I'll text you later on then." She glanced at me from over her shoulder, her hair falling behind her back. "Bye Harry!"

I waved my hand at Madison from where I sat in the passenger's seat, pressing my lips in a hard line as she looked at me through the window, a smile on her lips. I turned my head away from her as I heard Kaydence opening the car door, her feet hitting the pavement.

"I'm going to walk her to her dorm room." She said, closing her door behind her.

I watched them walk up to the building until they were out of sight, and leaned back in my seat, closing my eyes. I was exhausted, we had spent the whole day in the pool swimming, and I could feel that I had gotten sunburnt on my shoulders.

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until the sound of the car door opening jumped me awake. I blinked a few times, to see Kaydence sliding into the drivers seat and starting her car. I sat up in my seat, and fiddled with the radio station, until I found a good song.

"So did you like Madison?" Kaydence asked, glancing at me.

"Sure, she seemed okay." That was a lie.

Truth was, she really did seem nice at first when I had met her, but as soon as Kaydence hadn't been around, she wrapped her body around mine in the pool. I hadn't pushed her away because I didn't want her to think I was rude, but the minute I saw the look on Kaydence's face I knew I had done the wrong thing. Even after we had gotten out of the pool and hung out on the lawn chairs, she would smile at me with a sneaky glint in her eye or lay her hand on my arm the second Kaydence looked away. I don't know, maybe it had been my imagination, but I made pretty well judgements on people, and for some reason I didn't feel like Madison was as trustworthy as she was letting on.

"I'm glad you like her."

"Mhmm." I really wanted the subject to change.

Thankfully, she stopped talking about her, and turned up the volume on the radio,

a Lady Gaga song playing. I sat back and rested my head against the window the rest of the car ride.

"Harry come on." Kaydence spoke.

I grumbled, but didn't move. I was too tired to even get out of the car and walk to the room, thinking about it made it seem miles away.

She shook my arm softly. "Seriously, come on."

"Leave me here. I'm too tired." I muttered, and cuddled up closer to the seat.

I heard her sigh, and her door close. For a second I actually thought she really was leaving me, but then suddenly she stood outside my door. She opened it, and unbuckled my seat belt for me.

"I'm not leaving you here, I don't want to be responsible for someone kidnapping Harry Styles."

"I could be kidnapped right now, and I wouldn't care. That's how tired I am."

"And what about your fans? They would care."

Damn.

I sighed and started climbing down from the car. Kaydence stepped forward, and wrapped her arm around my waist, I put my arm around her shoulder and leaned on her a little. She closed my door for me and led us to through the front entrance of the hotel.

We walked through the lobby, and into the elevator. I leaned against the wall of the elevator and closed my eyes. I wanted nothing more then to sleep right now. The elevator doors opened as we reached our floor, and Kaydence put her arm around me again, walking me down the hallway.

I leaned against the wall while she dug in her bag for her key, then pulled it out and unlocked the door. I slid past her, and went straight for the bed, throwing myself on top of it.

I turned in my back to see Kaydence setting her keys on the counter, walking to her bag and picking up shorts and a t-shirt.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." She said as she walked to the bathroom.

I laid my head back on the pillows, reaching for the remote and turning on the tv. I surfed through several channels before I settled on 'Friends' knowing Kaydence liked the show. I crossed one of my arms behind my head as I watched tv, and laughed at a few funny parts.

A few minutes later, Kaydence stepped out of the bathroom wearing cotton shorts and a UCLA t-shirt. Her wet hair hung down to her waist, and her face was completely bare.

She walked to her bag, and threw her clothes in. She started searching her bag and turned around, a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing... it's just my notebook isn't in my bag."

"Did you move it?"

She pursed her lips in thought, her forehead creasing. She suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and shook her head.

"Never mind, it's in my car."

"Do you want to go get it?"

She shook her head, and walked towards the bed, getting in on her side. She laid back and smiled when she saw that her favorite show was on. We both laid there watching tv, till the show ended. I stared at the tv, and felt Kaydence's stare on my face.

"What?" I said, looking at her.

"You smell like chlorine."

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed, I walked over to the dresser I kept my clothes in and pulled out basketball shorts and boxers, then walked to the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower, and automatically could smell her lavender shampoo. I grabbed mine, and rubbed it through my hair, ans washed the smell of chlorine off my body. I got out, and quickly changed into my boxers and shorts, then brushed my teeth.

After I was done, I walked back out to the room to see Kaydence cuddled up to her pillow, her eyes closed. I turned off the light and tv, and slid in next to her. Her eyes fluttered open as the bed dipped from my movements, and I scooted close to her, my head facing hers.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Mhmm." I mumbled.

"What's gonna happen when you leave? I can't stay here when you go..."

I laid quietly as I thought about her question. It was something I had thought of the other day, but lately we've been busy so I have been distracted by the thought.

"You'll stay here." I say after a minute.

"Here?" She squeaks and sits up.

"Yeah."

"But...I can't stay here. You won't be here."

"So? You can still stay here till I get back."

"And when exactly will that be?" She asks softly.

I look down at her to see her big Brown eyes staring up at me. I scoot closer to her and rest my hand on her waist, bringing her closer to me. She doesn't tense this time.

"I'll be back in two weeks." I say into her hair.

She sighs, her breath hitting my collarbone. I kiss the top of her head, and tighten my arm around her waist.

"I can't stay here Harry. I can't afford it."

"Don't worry about it, I'll handle it."

"Harry." She says sternly. "I don't want you paying for me."

"I'm already paying now." I say matter of factly.

"That's different, you're staying here too."

"Kay, you're staying here and that's that."

She groans but doesn't argue any further. "Fine. But I'm going to get a job while you're gone, and pay back every cent."

"Sure." I say, just to shut her up.

"I'm serious. I should of already gotten a job, but you're sorta distracting."

"Oh am I?" I ask, smirking.

She smacks my bare stomach and chuckles. "Not what I meant but shut up. We got a double date tomorrow."

"Ugh, great." I groan.

She lifts her head up and looks at me. "What?"

"Nothing," I lie. "Just go to bed."

She stares at me for a second, then shrugs and lays her head on my shoulder. "Okay, night."

I kiss her head and hug her closer to me. "Night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 105 23
Maya, a college student who shares an apartment with a charismatic girl from Italy. What happens when her roommate's brother pays them a visit? Is Ma...
183K 5.2K 32
Eve runs away from the only safety she's ever known and is saved time and time again by Harry Styles. But is she strong enough to stand on her own tw...
3.6M 101K 78
Highest Rank: #3 in Fanfiction! :D Ellie is a bright and bubbly, yet dedicated new nurse in the Emergency Department at Chicago Medical Institute. Dr...
752K 16.5K 60
Harry, captain of the football team, hasn't focused on anything but school and football. No girl has ever caught his eye, but he has girls drooling o...