The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19

402 7 0
By HiiPower_333

It was like I walked into a movie in the 80's where everything is bigger, brighter and people aprriciated things more and was more forward with their emotions towards each other. Everyone in this event looked like they belong in a fashion magazine. Women flaunt their all different curves with their beautiful gown and men looked tall and gorgeous with their neat suit with their hair styled neatly.

My eyes met a pair of deep blue eyes that captivated most people around the room. You feel some sort of powerful presence around him. He stood taller then anyone here with broad shoulders and great posture. He wore an expensive looking Tom Ford with a gold watch on his wrist. A smirk tug on the corner of his pink lips.

"You look absolutely beautiful Jessy" Dominic walked towards me in confident.

"Well thank you. You look great yourself" I look around the big ball room. "Why do you go to these type pf events if it bores you so much?"

A butler came with champaines to offer, Dominic handed me on and gave me his charming smile.

"Because knowing people around the world is something I can take advantage of" He drank.

"Do you do your mind control powers on them so they can tolerate your presence?" I joked taking the strawberry out and biting it.

I thought he would be annoyed at my joke but he found it amusing as we walk across the ballroom towards the open balcony staring out into the night.

"I don't have mind control I just make illustions that can ulter their decisions" He shrugged. "Plus I'm the most powerful person here" He gave me a cocky grin.

"I forgot your royal highness" I rolled my eyes. "Isn't it nice to just have everything you want in the world in the palm of your hands?" My tone came out harsher then I intented but he didn't seem offended by my comment.

"It is nice yes" He admit. "But you can't have everything even if you're the most powerful man." His eyes glance over the dark starless sky.

For a minute there I saw the sadness and lonliness in his face and it made me want to know what he's thinking. That sadness vanished just as fast as it came but I can still see it in his eyes.

"Power and money isn't that  what everyone want" Dominic surprised me with his answer.

"Of course it is" I look over at him. "Everybody wants to rule the world"

"I agree but there are simple people out there and all they want is to be love even if they have no home, no food, no money they live on happily because they have family and someone they love. They hold onto hope because if they have each other nothing can be as bad as it is now." He whispered. "Now I think that's the most powerful thing in the world."

He turn to me with a small sad smile as hard as he tries to keep his face cold and expressionless I can see the sadness that has been there for too long.

"Love is a powerful thing" I was short for words. "Love can be poisonous, love kills and don't try tell me that love doesn't kill. Family kills family everyday and I think anyone who is capable of hurting their own blood is capable of sacrificing everything for the name of love"

His eyes swept over me something flash over his eyes, his jaw tighten slightly and his eyebrows came together in confusion.

"Am I right Dominic?" I place my empty glass on the table next to me. "Your father is the best at it"

"Yeah he's a manupilative power hungry asshole I know and I agree with you one hundred percent" I heard the anger in his voice making me more curious about him.

"Where is your wonderful father?" I gave it a shot because maybe he can give me a hint to where he is hiding.

His perfect dark eyebrows came together as he look at me in suspicion.

"Why the sudden interest in my dad?" He smirk knowing the answer already. "Are you still angry with my father Jessy?" He place his glass down.

He thrust his hands towards me making me frown looking at it in confusion.

"Would you like to dance?" He smiled.

I almost sighed in frustration when he didn't answer my question but I held my breath and nodded taking hold of his hand. The minute I made contact with his hand felt like I burned myself touching him I wanted to pull back quickly but I didn't want him to question my movement.

We walked along the wooden glossy floor with the melody in the back. I gasp when he pulled me roughly against his pressing my body against him. He place his hand on my waist I can feel the heat seeping through the dress. All I want to do now is rip of all these clothes because of how hot it suddenly got.

His pale blue eyes bore into mine our face inches away, I can smell the intoxicating scent of him making me want to bury my face on his neck.

His movement is swift and graceful with no trace of flaw in the way he moved us to the music. His moves impressed me the way his foot would shift and twirl me around with ease.

"Are you seeking revenge Jessy or you  just want to find out why he created you?" He tiped my body down holding my weight up.

"A bit of both. Telll me Dominic why does every vampire I come across with protects your father?" He twirl me around and pull me back against him roughly.

"Because he's the king wheather you like it or not he has every living vampire under his control" He chuckled bitterly.

"What is this the middle ages? That the vampires need someone to look up to for some guideness?" I frown almost giving out a laugh at how ridiculous that sounds.

"People may think vampires like to do things alone and that they are hostile creatures, they are right but we also look up to one person for reassurance that even if we spread away from each other there is a home we can always go to. A home where we can be ourselves and we don't have to hide it. A home that will always be there to run to and that's what the king is for. To protect us."

We stood still staring at each other closely finding myself lost on his words making me confused.

"Is that what Lincoln does for all of you?" I stepped away.

He dropped my hand and stood tall, I watch as he tries to mask the anger in his eyes.

"No" He chuckled humouressly. "He was never once a good king but he is the only king we have ever known. He brings chaos into this world, he's greedy and selfish, those powers he is obessed with drove him mad. He's feared and that's why all vampires will do as much as they can to protect him."

I was sensing something more to Licoln nobody knows nothing about even his own children. Power made him insane but there's something else. There's a whole story everybody is missing and only Lincoln knows. I want to find out what he's hiding and why did he create me. 

He said he created me for a purpose but he's hiding from me and he never once came in contact. Either he's too much of a coward to face me all these years or he's planning something big.

"Do you remember when I said 'I'll always be on your side?' and that anyone who goes against you is a fool?" He turn to me his blue eyes holding me captive.

"Yeah" I frowned curious to where this is going.

"Do you understand me now?"

"No...I don't"

"You're not even a decade old vampire but the moment you turned I could feel something is different about you. You're so powerful that it seems like you were turned a long time ago and it just doesn't make sense. Every new vampire is like a wild animal untamed and the only thing in their mind is blood. They become ruthless and hungry for it but that was never an issue for you. I know my dad has a big reason why he would risk exposing vampires for you." I follow him outside the beautiful lit up garden. "It's just it feels like there's more to it..."

"Like what?" My eyebrows came together.

"Like you were meant for something more then what my dad is planning. Something much bigger" His eyes snapped back to mine.

He move closer to me our foot touching slightly, I watch as his eyes moved around my face. His eyes lingered to my eyes down to my nose across my cheeks down to my chin and towards my neck where his eyes stilled longer then the usual. He raised his hand making me stiff as he place it on my cheeks, I wanted to yank it off me and break his fingeres but he help captive, simply frozen in place. His fingeres felt like feathers running down my neck. His fingers graze over my neck softly making me gasp at the feeling of it.

My eyes wondered to his lips watching the way his lips would curve upward in the slightest bit.

"Something bigger then all of us." He whispered.

I felt stuck in place trying to regain back in control. His hands around my neck burned a sensation down my body making me shiver.

"So are you admitting I'm more powerful then you?" I smirk breaking the serious tension trying to not show how much he effects me.

An amused smile shot across his face dropping his hand laughing slightly at my comment that I knew he would.

"Let's be realistic here Jessy and not get ahead of ourselves" He rolled his eyes in playfulness. "You can't be more powerful then me of course not." He said in his cocky tone making roll his eyes.

"How about we forget about everything for tonight, forget about being vampires, forget my dad, forget your problems for tonight. Just let it all go for tonight" He took another champaines from the butler and hand it over to me.

"For tonight" I raised my glass and took a big drink.

We danced all night even when music stopped everyone seem to fade away from us and we were the only one left. We laughed until our sides hurt, we played with our powers. Dominic used his illusions to make the Governor of maine to pretend that you are alone and dance like nobody is around. To all our shock he began crump and slowly strip to his boxers. I swear I ended up on the ground when I saw that.

Here we are in the middle of the night walking along the empty stress above the black starless sky.

"I am hungry for some blood" He said carefree out in the night. "Are you hungry?"

"You're always thirsty" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go hunting" His eyes shine with excitement.

I chuckled at the look in his face like it's something so innocent and normal making me shake my head. He made me feel like it's okay to be a vampire, that you can have fun being a vampire and it's okay to drink blood. He is making me feel a whole new side of myself that I thought I would never feel.

"No.. Plus I don't want to spill blood on this gorgeous dress." We walk slowly in the cold night.

He appeared infront of me taking me by surprise at how close he is. His eyes still shine in excitement, he lowered his gaze on my neck and that look in his face is back. Raised his hand and linger it back on my neck making me stiffen curious at his sudden actions.

"There's a certain spot where you bite that allows you more control of the blood spilling." He whispered slowly.

His fingers froze just above my veins causing me to hold my breath hoping he can't feel how fast my pulse is going.

"Want me to show you?" A playful smile streteched across his lips.

I stood there not completely aware of the way he's moving closer, I gave out a gasp feeling his body leaning over me. My mouth completely became dry at the thought of his lips pressing against my neck and his teeth piercing through my skin. I shivered imagining his tongue grazing over and over and over my flesh drinking me.

His blue eyes snapped over my shoulder making me follow his gaze. A young guy with light blonde hair shaved closely standing next to his car lighting a cigeratte. I suddenly felt disappointed realizing he was meaning the guy under the lamp post.

I watch as he strode towards him in a swift fast movement that no one can follow. He appeared infront of the stranger making him jump up surprised.

"Somking is bad for you it creates a strange taste in the blood." Dominic approach him looking intimidating and dominant infront of the guy.

"What the hell are you talking about man?" He barked annoyed.

Dominic smirk showing his perfectly sharp fangs causing him to stumble back against his car in fear.

"What the hell are you?! Get away from me" He dropped his cigeratte from his mouth trying to open his car but in panic made him clumsy.

Dominic grabbed his arm and threw him against the car and in a fast movement he bit into him. I can hear the beat of his heart going wild and crazy. He was in too much shock that he didn't even scream he just let out an agony plead.

I moved closer to them in a flash making Dominic stop. In amazement he was right the blood isn't messy and less waste of the blood. I gave him an impressed look of approvable. He wiped the blood on his lips gesturing me to have a go.

The stranger infront of him shook in fear watching us not believing what he is seeing.

"Don't be afraid it will only hurt a little while" I assured him causing him to calm down a bit.

In a fast movement I bit onto the spot where Dominic did the rush of the warm blood spilled into my mouth. The blood came in slow allowing me to savour the taste and less spilling. I grab him by the throat pulling his closer to me causing him to whimper. I felt Dominic pulling the guy against the car and stood behind him biting the expose neck opposite me. Dominics fingers shot on my hair weaving his fingers in the strands pulling me closer to the neck as if he is encouraging me to feed.

I moan loudly seeing him bite into him something about the way his hands is on my hair and the way we are both feeding gave me a strange feeling. A pleasure coursing through my veins at the sight. It was the same feeling I felt in the club. The feeling of ectasy and carefree like nothing else matter but us.

We pulled away not wanting to kill the guy, he fell on the ground roughly unconscious. My eyes snapped towards his blue ones hungrily but also feeling the sense of relief. Our lips blood stained and wet made me shiver.

"You're even more beautiful with a little blood on you" He looked at me admiringly with a teasing smile.

He moved closer his eyes filled with lust and hunger seeing the look in his face made something inside me snap. I took hold of his blazer and pulled him onto me roughly and in a quick movement his lips slamed to mine.

There is so much demand in the way his lips moved and the way his hand grip my hair holding me tightly. His lips moved skilfully in a fast movement no human can do. He nipped at my lip grazing his teeth on my lower lip making me moan loudly. I push him taking him by surprised he looked at me slightly dazed and confused. I smirk and pushed him against the car roughly causing a ddent that mold his body. He smirk playfully liking my sudden roughness, my hands snake around to his neck and slam my lips back to his.

He wrapped his hands around my waist making me shiver as he press himself against me. I took over the kiss and kissed him more roughly more passionate more hunger then before. My whole felt like it's on fire that had me panting.

I suddenly heard a rip of fabric making me pull away. I look down and frown almost whining at the sight of the rip beautiful dress all ruined but he silenced me when his hand slipped on my bare hands making me burn with need. He lift me up making me gasp, he made me wrap my legs around his waist pulling me closer. With his sudden movement with a blink of an eye he moved us towards the forrest pushing me against the tree. I moan feeling him pressing against my hips. I never thought I needed something so much that if I don't have it I might go insane.

He looked at me his eyes is nothing but filled with lust that reflected mine. I drove my hands on his silky brown hair making him close his eyes. He place his lips on my neck making me freeze as I felt his fangs graze on my skin. I gasp and I couldn't help but arch towards him that sudden movement caused me to grind on him making him moan on my neck.

"You ripped my dress" My voice was out of breath.

"You can rip my clothes if you want" His husky voice turned me on even more.

I chuckled and place my hands on his collar running down his chest, my fingers digged in to the fabric ripping it easily. He place hot kisses on my neck stopping at my pulse making me pant even more. I trail my hands down his expose chest and down to his defined abbs that is drool worthy.

He ran deeper into the forrest with me around his waist slaming me on a bark of tree. Our movements became fast and desperate trying to remove every piece of clothing. I ripped his shirt to shreds and he ripped my dress to my waist and back pulling it away from me. He set me down and immediately I shook off the pieces of clothing leaving me in my bra and underwear. His eyes darken slightly looking over me slowly the way he sometimes does when he chooses his human to feed on.

He unbuckle his belt making my heart pound loudly and I knew he could hear it. I suddenly notice the small river along side us that shine against the moon light. I look over to him amazed at the perfect spot. He smiled over at me and nodded gesturing for me to follow him.

I watch him walk into the water like some Calvin Klein model ready to shoot him walking out of the water all dripping wet. The thought of that even sent me a shiver down my body. I followed him stepping into the surprisingly warm water. He went under the water to wet his hair he came back up running his hair back.

He moved closer to me grabing me by the waist instantly I wrapped my legs around him. The sight of him is so tempted that how can anyone deny this beauty? His eyes roam around my face pulling me closer to him until our nose is touching.

"I think you're the most beautiful vampire I have ever came across with all my life" His eyes lowered to my lips.

His words making my eyes soften seeing the truth in his eyes. I raised my hands and place it on the side of his face tracing his jaw line, his cheeks, his nose, forehead, eyebrows and lips. I let my fingers linger over his perfect structure wanting to memorize every curve, every freckle, every crease. I want to remember every inch of his face. I want to remember this moment.

"I think you're the most beautiful vampire I have met ever since I turned as one." I let my fingers graze over his lip. "But I've only turned just a year ago you never know someone might take your title of the most gorgous vampire" I joked breaking into a grin.

"I doubt that" He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

He swam us to near the rock leaning me against it. He lean towards me and place a kiss on my lips, a soft, tender and slow kiss not like before this one is sweet but the need and lust never faded from the kiss.

His wet soft lips lingered against me for a little while before he pulled away leaning his head against mine. Slowly we opened our eyes and look at each other confusion hit my face as I saw his hesitation.

"I don't think we should do this" He sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really think sleeping with each other is a good idea?" He pulled away making me frown at the lost of his touch.

"It was a while ago.." I trail watching his face.

"Tell me this then if we did go ahead with this would you regret it in the morning?" His question caught me off guard.

I open my mouth to say something trying to find an answer but nothing came because I didn't know the answer either. I frown would I regret it? I wouldn't know if I regret it if I haven't done it yet so why is he so sure? But I knew where he is coming from, I get it all.

He saw the look on my face that confirms his judgement making him slightly smile.

"It's better not to something at all then regret it right?" He sighed.

"Right like you ripping my dress how am I suppose to go back to the hotel without Kat suspecting a thing?"

"Kat is like a hound dog she will sniff you out the minute she can smell you" Dominic laughed amused running his hand over his hair wetting it some more. "How about we give her something to suspect something about" He grinned.

Before I could question it he grabbed me and slam me against the nearby rock smashing his lips on mine. His hot tongue explore my mouth making me moan against his demanding mouth. I wrapped my legs tightly around him feeling him rub against me. I pant feeling the friction of the movement making me pull him tighter.

"There is other things then sex" He pulled away his eyes filled with excitement and mischive.

I gasp loudly feeling his hand rub me through my underwear causing me to squirm in his touch. He smirk wildly loving my reaction, he has no idea what he's doing to me. I was about to reach towards him to touch him but he took hold of my wrist slaming it against the rock.

"No touching, I'm the only one that can" He grabbed both my hands pining me against the rock. He leaned and took my earlop in his hot mouth making me tug over at his hold wanting to feel him too.

"This is so unfair Dominic" I whined tugging my arms but he only tightened.

"If I let you touch me I don't think I can stop" He whispered his hot breath causing me to shiver.

I groan as he move against me every movement that he made it became stronger and fast then before. I bit my lips raising my hips meeting his thrust, he bury his face against my neck moaning. He trail kisses around my face as the water creates small waves at our movement. I try to remove his hands on my wrist frustrated that I couldn't hold him. The pleasure in me was too much to take, the bunring feeling inside me caused me to moan even the cool water won't help me feeling the heat inside.

I knew I was coming I can feel the pleasure increasing making it harder to breathe. He pulled away looking at each other with such intense emotion that made me question it. I groan feeling my eyes roll back my skull as he rub against me in one final movement making me arch my back. He grunt sexily against my throat his hot breath causing goose bumps to rise on my skin.

I opened my eyes slowly feeling my body cool down abit, I stared at his daze eyes.

"Let Kat sniff away" He winked.

"No" I whined throwing my head back meantally preparing for Kat.

He laughed letting go my arms I raised my hands and saw his hands imprinted on my wrist. He took my hands in his turning it around inpecting it. My eyes soften as I watch him plant kisses around my bruise. That sight completely made my heart drop to my stomach creating new intense feeling within me. His blue eyes snapped against mine a small smile lingered on his lips.

"Sorry for the bruises" His fingers trace the outline of the blue mark.

"It's fine" I didn't realized how out of breah I was.

                    ~~//~~//~~

Dominic told me to wear his shirt while he just wears his pants, I almost moan at how stupid and clear this all looks. It might as well have neon signs saying we done something dirty. I opened the door quietly poking my head to see if she is anywhere. I sighed relief that she's no where in sight. I look down at the floor placing my foot softly on the wooden floor testing if it's creaking.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dominic spoke up loudly causing me wince.

"Shh" I whispered I was about to reach over and slap his beautiful face of his.

"Oh my God! Is my eyes playing games on me or am I dreaming again?" Kat appeared infront of us eyes wide and mouth gaping widely.

I straighten up not really sure why I was crouching, I closed my eyes and got in already sensing all her questions and names she's going to shoot at us.

"Kat please it isn't what it looks like" I lied lamely.

Dominic shut the door and walked in not really caring what Kat has to say and walked past her.

"You little sluts I knew it! Wait until the others hear about what you two love birds have done" She actually clapped her hands in amusement.

"No Kat you better not mention  it to anyone" I warned.

"But this is so big! I need to tell someone!" It was like she can't help being the little devil she is.

She grabbed her phone and began to dial making me gasp at her. I ran to her grabbing the phone off her. Dominic laugh at us not at all worried about her telling people.

"It's not a big deal! Stop it, control yourself" I threw her phone over the couch.

"Let's not talk about cotrolling our feelings here when we both know the person who can't control themselves" She fold her arms teasingly.

My hands shot towards my head feeling the heavy feeling of a headache coming. Only Kat has the powers to do this to me.

"Leave her alone Kat" Dominic spoke up finally.

"Aw, you're defending her that's so cute" She cooed pouting playfully. "Are you two a couple now?" She grinned.

"No jeez Kat let it go and don't tell anybody or else I will hunt that cute little bar tender and tell him all your controlled feelings over him" I smiled smugly causing her to drop hers.

"You wouldn't dare" She glare at me.

I walk towards my room chuckling at the soft spot she has for Brett which gives me a chance to hold that over her as long as I can.

"You know I would." I laughed like the evil character in TV shows. "Good night sweet Kat" I grined.

"Damn you Jessy" She growled in defeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
2K 675 58
At the tender age of twelve, Jessica Muri finds her parents lifeless with territorial blood curdling marks on their necks. After five years of trying...
247K 14.7K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...
166 49 18
A vampire girl, tortured by other vampires while she was still a human, runs away and decides to join Vampire Hunters' Agency to get her revenge on a...