1D preferences

By narrysmafia

Most of them are mine and some are from tumblr! If you're reading this, please follow me or read my other boo... More

1. He's your brothers bestfriend, and you kiss him
2. Friday Nights...
3. He paints your nails
4. He talks to your tummy
5. Seeing your baby for the first time
6. He tweets after a breakup
7. One of the boys walk in on you having sex
8. Youre Drunk
9. Drugs
10. He pisses you off
11. He gets arrested
12. Id like it better off
13. PDA
14. Dirty Whispers
15. He wont let you get out of bed
16. He hits you (part 1)
16. He hits you (part 2)
17. He's Sick
18. Kisses
19. He leaves for tour
20. Cold Mornings
21. His girlfriend doesnt like you
22. What the fans think of you
23. How he looks while sleeping
24. You Hit Him
25. He's Your Older Brother
26. He Mentions your eating habits
27. Your child is seriously ill
28. Something weird he says during sex
29. He's late for a date
30. Taking care of the monsters
31. That little thing he loves about you
32. Sleepless nights
33. Childhood
34. I Want...
35. Seasonal Dates
36. How he looks at you
37. When you two make out
38. Insults from Interviewers
39. He drops your child off at school
40. You ring him in the middle of the night
41. He's A Badboy
42.You're Semi-Famous and He's a Fanboy
43. Moving In Together
44. Your child asks where babies come from
45.He Stays with You During Major Surgery
46. How he likes your hair
47. Baby Series: Nursery
48. Divorcing
49. Newborn
51. Marked Up
52. Babysitting Together
53. How the Fans React to You
54. First Kiss
55.You're best friends ( but he loves you) and you ask him a sex advice
56. Getting Lost
57. He can tell when it's been a bad day
58.How he is when he gets jealous
59. Hotel Rooms
60. Warmth
61. "Because I Love You"
62. Post Breakup Voicemail
63. His Family
64. He sneezes cutely
65. Does He Know?
66. Drunk Enough To...
67. You sing a duet with him at Jingle Ball
68. Walls
69. Disney Movies
70. You Have A Miscarriage
71. Cock Block
72. Wearing His Jacket
73. You Have A Panic Attack
74. You Fall Asleep On Him
75. Suit & Tie
76. Kids on a Road Trip
77. You're Just Friends But You Do Something That Turns Him On
78. He doesn't want the baby
79. He doesn't want the baby

50. He Comes Home From Tour Early

12.6K 103 8
By narrysmafia

He Comes Home From Tour Early

Louis: You and Louis started dating a few days before he left for tour. You had been best friends for years before he finally admitted that he was in love with you. "How're you holding up?" Danielle asked. "I'm not. I miss him more than anything. It feels so different from when we were just friends. It feels like a part of me is missing." You looked down and tried not to cry. "You know, I missed you too." Your head shot up as you stared at your boyfriend. "LOUIS!" You screamed and ran to him. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist as yours went around his neck. "I missed you so much." He sighed and squeezed you a little. You smiled and buried your face in the crook of his neck. "Please don't leave again." "I promise, baby, I love you."

Niall: Niall left the day after your birthday, which meant no birthday sex for you. "You do realize that when I get back we're just gonna go all night, right?" Niall smiled at you as you Skyped. "Good, I've been craving you ever since you left." You smiled back. "I gotta go, baby. I love you so much and I'll be home in a few months!" Niall sighed. "Oh, okay. I love you too, Ni." You bit your lip and closed your laptop. You got up and walked down to the kitchen. You grabbed the jar of peanut butter and spoon and started eating. "Are you eating my peanut butter?!" Niall yelled causing you to shriek. "Oh my God, Niall! What the hell was that?!" You screamed. "You're eating my peanut butter!" Niall yelled. "What the hell are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in America!" "I came back because I'm too horny too often and my girlfriend is here and she needs to be fucked!" He yelled and grabbed your arm and pulled you up to the bedroom. He sure knew how to put peanut butter to a good use.

Zayn: "Hi Y/N, it's me. Uh, I just wanted to tell you that they extended tour. I won't be home for another 3 months. I'm sorry, baby, I love you." You listened to the message a few times before letting the tears fall. You set your phone down and cradled your head in your hands. "Y/N?" Zayn called out. "Zayn?!" You asked. He walked into the bedroom and smiled widely. "Zayn!" You jumped off the bed and hugged him tightly. "Hi, baby." Zayn chuckled. "Shh." You pressed your lips to his.

Liam: "I made cookies but they kind of turned out like shit." "Probably, you're not the best cook, babe." "Guess who's sleeping on the couch when he gets home from tour!" You giggled. "You know you're gonna crack and cuddle with me." Liam chuckled. "Hey, can you go outside quick? It sounds like a pipe broke." He explained. You walked to the door and as soon as you opened it you saw your boyfriend. He smiled brightly at you. "Liam! What are you doing here?" You hugged him. "I missed you, so I left early." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "I love you." You giggled.

Harry: "Louis has been driving me crazy, you're the only one who can ever make him stop. I really miss you, Y/N." Harry sighed as he talked to you on the phone one night. "Don't worry, he's just being Louis. Mm, guess what came in the mail today." You bit your lip to hold in your excitement. "You got accepted?!" Harry exclaimed. "I got accepted!" You giggled. "Oh my God, baby, that's amazing! I knew you could do it!" Harry smiled. "If only you were here to share this champagne I bought with me." "Well, I have your congratulations gift waiting in the driveway." You jumped up and ran down the stairs, running out the door. "Congrats, babe." Harry smiled. You giggled jumped into his arms. "I love you so much, and I missed you like crazy!" You smiled as he kissed your nose. "I love you too, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...