53. How the Fans React to You

How the Fans React to You

Harry: All Harry girls are protective of their 'god' so a lot of them went to pieces when you two got together. A few (the crazies) lit up your newly released Twitter profile with hate and death threats. Harry kept telling the fans that it wasn't something real fans would do. He then stopped tweeting altogether and started to ignore the (crazy) fans to show them what for. However, the not crazies seem to love you. You match Harry's personality well and they really like you. They know Harry's found someone who's good for him and don't know how far this will go. but they expect it to last a good bit of time.

Niall: Niall girls died when they heard he was dating you. Obviously, they knew you had to be special since he hadn't really been dating anyone the whole time the band had been around. And the fact that he's openly with you is a big deal to them. It only took a week or so but the fans learned about you, and they love you. They tweet you a bunch and love to talk to you as a person. They think you're really just Niall in disguise because you're so similar. When out and about with Niall, fans will ask for pictures with both of you. The girls really idolize you and love you. After all, you're just a normal girl with a semi-normal life.

Louis: You and Louis have been in such a long relationship, they've seen you together so much, they know you two are made for each other. You're hilarious and they love that about you. Fans try and talk to you on twitter and you're always tweeting silly things, mainly picture of Louis doing something funny. You can get very personal with the fans, being one yourself. They know you're perfect for Louis so very few are actually hateful towards you. However, when you receive hate, the other Directioners back you up.

Liam: You're just so sweet and simple. You're perfect for Liam. The fans can't picture him with anyone else. The fans appreciate how you're never making Liam do something he doesn't and you're up for anything. Liam girls give you lots of love on Twitter and they beg you to follow them and talk to them. They know you're just a normal girl after-all, and they wanna know you better.

Zayn: The fans were the first to find out you two were dating, but that was 3 months after you two started dating! You are just as mysterious as Zayn and the fans wanna know more about you. They can be a bit hateful sometimes, you being so secretive, but they honestly don't try. They know you're very sweet like Zayn is and try to get you to show it. They like you, but not knowing much about you prevents them from liking you more.