12. Id like it better off

"I like it better off..."

Harry: You walked in from a long day at work. Setting down your purse and keys, Harry showed by the door. "Hey, babe! I didn't get to see you this morning." He frowned and kissed your cheek. "I know. Sorry, I had to go in early." He shrugged and stared at you. "I'd like that better...off." he smirked and pointed to your top. You smiled back and laughed. "And same to you." You tugged on his blazer.

Louis: You asked your boyfriend which way he liked your hair. It was an important interview and you had no clue what to wear. "Okay, so I picked this outfit and I still don't know about my hair." You shrugged and put a flower pin in. "Nah. I like it better off but you look perfect either way." Louis smiled and kissed you.

Liam: Your music blared from the kitchen as you made dinner. "Babe? I'd like that off." You faced Liam. "Why? It's a good song!" He frowned. "Do you know who it is?" Liam asked you. You thought and shrugged your shoulders. "The Wanted." Liam told you and you formed an "O" shape with your mouth. "Sorry." You kissed his cheek.

Zayn: Peering over your shoulder, you saw Zayn asleep. You picked up your phone to take a picture and accidentally dropped it in the couch. Mumbling profanities, you flipped the lights on and started looking. "Baaabe! Turn it off!" Zayn whined. "Oh, sorry. Okay." You flipped the switch back off snuggled back into Zayn's open arms.

Niall: It was hot under the thick blankets and you had enough sweat dripping off you. You stepped up and turned on the fan. The sudden breeze made you smile . "I liked it better off." Niall's voice made you jump. "Sorry, I was hot." He nodded. "Then come warm me up." He smiled and engulfed you in his arms.

1D preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें