7. One of the boys walk in on you having sex

One of the boys walk in on you having sex

Niall-
"Holy shit!" Niall yelled pulling the cover on top of both your bodies. Neither of you noticed Zayn coming in the doorway until Niall looked up from your sweaty face as you both had sex. "Niall, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you two were in here." He said covering his eyes leaving the bedroom. You just laid there and blushed while your boyfriend begged Zayn to leave. Then you two continued what you were doing.

Harry-
"Fuck (Y/N)!" He gasped.
Bouncing up and down on top of him making both of you moan. Between the moans you and Harry didn't notice that Liam walked in. You stop everything you were doing when Liam walked in. "I'm so sorry!" He said almost running back out the room. Not knowing what else to do, the two of you just laughed.

Liam-
"Just like that babe." Liam moaned in your ear as he slams his 10-inch into you while you were on top. The moans and groans and screams were so loud that the whole world could here them. "Hey, what are you two doing in- OH MY GOD!" Louis yelped closing back the curtain of Liam's bunk. Louis was still there outside and you both heard him giggling. "LOUIS GET OUT!" You said in unison. "Okay, okay. But what did you guys expect was going to happen?" he said leaving the bus before you could reply.

Zayn-
"Zayn? Y/N? I heard screaming so I-" A voice called. Your mouth was currently situated with a part of Zayn under the covers so you couldn't really talk. "Um Niall....we're doing something as you can see." Zayn replied deep red. Niall's eyes widen before shutting the door and leaving. Zayn let out a loud hiss before looking at you with a stern look. "Not so hard." He scolded making you laugh

Louis-
Louis' hand places itself in the middle of your back, pulling and holding you closer. His lips travel from yours to your neck and back again. His hand moves down and rests on your hip, just above your bum. The way his lips skillfully moved with yours made it near impossible for you to think about anything else, until the door to the dressing room was opened by a frantic Harry. He acted as though he had not seen anything, but a layer of amusement in his voice hinted that he could not wait to tease Louis about the situation later. "Louis Tomlinson! We are meant to be on stage in a matter of minutes and here you are, making out with your girlfriend!" Harry emphasized. half jokingly. Louis laughs and quickly gives you a peck on your cheek before rushing out of the room with Harry, who you can hear already teasing Louis.