59. Hotel Rooms

Hotel Rooms

Louis: Is where you two giggle from under the sheets. It's late at night and Louis has a big performance in the morning. He should have been asleep hours ago,knowing that Paul will kill him if he over sleeps...again, but he can't resist you. You're body is too enticing. Yet even hours after your two had sex, you're still completely nude. The sheets covering both of your heads, Louis flashlight from his phone illuminating the dark space in between you two as you just admire each others bodies. Louis's finger slowly traveling up and down the sides of your torso making you giggle. Nothing more than intimate touches and gentle breathing come from moments like these.

Liam: Is where the two of you spend most of your time. Cuddled on the bed watching reruns of Friends or movies on Netflix. Liam will order room service; chocolate chip cookies and milk or pizza and the two of you will escape the day of paparazzi, screaming fans and tedious interviews while laying in each other's arms. It's honestly your favorite part of going on tour with Liam because it's the simple things in that period of time in that hotel room that mean the most. Cookies and Batman in bed with legs tangled together under the warmth of the down comforter, Liam tracing small patterns on your shoulder blade.

Niall: Is when he misses you most. He can't sleep without you in his arms but the pillow you gave him before he left will have to suffice. Usually he's up all night, wondering how your day went and if he should have gotten you the puppy you were begging for before he left. And If the clock shows him a time late enough, sometimes he can call you and wish you a good morning and tell you how much he misses you. Other days he pulls out his guitar and his notepad and writes song about you. Because you're the only thing he thinks of at night. Especially in hotel rooms.

Harry: Is where the craziest things happen. Visiting Harry on tour never ceases to amaze you. The two of you plus some member of the band that hasn't fallen asleep yet will stay up till the crack of dawn. Doing whatever you feel like. Sometimes you'll buy candy from the little store in the lobby and have Harry try and catch the pieces thrown at him in his mouth, other times the two of you are playing cards for food or playing strip poker. Maybe you guys hold a big game of twister and get everyone involved. Whatever you can think of. You'll hold 'never have I ever' or 'truth or dares' and the two of you usually wake up with food scattered across the floor and the two of you no where near the comfy bed.

Zayn: Is where memories are made. You two met because you had accidently booked the same hotel room as him and you swiped your key to find him half naked in the room you were assigned too. They are also where you surprise him when he's on tour.You'd call Paul and get into the room while he's still in concert and as he walks in, his tired face will light up to see you snuggled in the bed. Hotel rooms are where you shared your very first time together and your first time as husband and wife. It became the place where you conceived your first child and where your water broke for your second child. It's where you shared many kisses and many sweet moment.