71. Cock Block

Cock Block

Zayn: Ever since you had your baby every time things between you and Zayn would get heated your baby would start to cry. "Y/N it's been months since we've been together," he says while you feed your baby. "I'm sorry Zayn, but he needs our attention now." It was as if your son knew when Zayn would get close to you because he would start crying. You had finished feeding him and as you placed him in his crib, Zayn got you from behind and whispered. "Now that he's asleep how about we have some alone time, I missed you so much babe," Right when things were getting good you both heard a little cry from your son, causing Zayn to groan while you went to check up on him.

Liam: Liam had the day off so you decided to eat lunch with him at your house. Your lunch break was only 40 minutes so you wanted to make the most of them. "Babe, do you really have to go back to work," he says hugging you. "I wish I could stay," you say kissing him. That simple kiss turned into something more. "Don't go back to work babe, we can have some fun," he says leaving kisses on your neck and collarbone. "I have to," you say pushing him off, "Only four more hours." "I can't wait four more hours," he whines. "I'm sorry babe," you kiss him one last time. "Fine, but when you come back I'm going to make you pay for this, love you," he says closing the door behind him.

Harry: You and Harry were both on the couch watching TV. when he put his hand on your bum. Then he moved it to your thigh and started moving it up and down. You went along with it and you placed your hand on his thigh. You were going to have a little fun with Harry and also tease him a little. You began to kiss his neck knowing how much it turned him on. You also sucked on his neck a little making him moan. "Let's take this somewhere else, yeah?" You stopped and stood up. "I'm sorry babe, but I'm on it," you giggle. "You can't do this to me you tease, I need you...now," 'only 3 more days babe," you say walking into the kitchen. "You'll pay for this," he groans.

Louis: You weren't having the best day ever having to work overtime, and to add on that you had a really bad headache. You just wanted to get home and take a nice shower and cuddle with your boyfriend, Louis. When you got home you found him in a really happy mood. He immediately started kissing you, but you just wanted to rest. "Louis." "Mmmm," he moans between kissing your neck. "Louis I'm not in the mood," you say pushing him off. "Come one, love, it'll be a quick one," he tries to kiss you again. "Another time," you say in defeat. "Fine," he fakes being upset. "How about you take a nice warm bath while I order something to eat," he says changing his tone. "Okay, Louis," you say kissing him knowing he's a bit upset.

Niall: "Come on princess just one more kiss," Niall says holding onto you by your waist. "Fine, but just one, okay?" That one kiss turned into a full make-out session that you soon were both on the bed. "Niall, they'll soon be here," you say as he takes off his shirt. The boys were coming over for a dinner any moment, instead of getting ready like you were supposed to Niall had other plans in mind. "We still have time," he says getting on top of you. Just then you were both startled by the front door opening followed by 4 guys yelling your names. "We'll have to finish this off later, you better prepare yourself," he says getting dressed. "Yeah, and you better hide your friend," you say laughing at him.