spider boy ▪ p.parker

By MendesDaddario

Book 1 | ❝ I mean could loving you be so dangerous, Spiderboy? ❞ ❝ C'mon! Its s-s-spiderman....❞... More

0. Cast
1. You forgot your camera dummy
2. Safe. Not safe.
3. Woohoo!
4. I kissed Spider-man
5. I kissed Y / n
6. I'm falling for my best friend
A/N 1
8. Hey everyone
9. The kid gots something
10. Lies
11. I can't anymore
12. Magical
13. Unbelievable
14. I liked this moment a lot
15. I looked like Clifford the big red dog
16. Wow
17. Getting it on
18. To a new start
19. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you
20. Dear diary
21. #1 Rule
22. I'm a monster
23. Well then do it
24. I'm sorry
25. Let her go
26. Last goodbyes
Epilogue
A/N 2
A/N 3
A/N 4
A/N 5

7. Don't mess with Peter Parker aka Spider-Man

9.3K 324 184
By MendesDaddario

-Peter's P.O.V - ✔
"Ding"

6:15 am

Sleepy.

I hurried and grabbed my pants since I woke up late. Then I slipped on a pizza shirt and some socks. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I took some gel and quickly styled my hair. I did a comb to the slide look. I then grabbed my backpack and a pair of vans and headed out.

6:21 am

I went into the kitchen to find Aunt May standing by the counters.

"Good morning! " I said sleepily.

"Good morning, here!" She spoke handing a bagel to me.

"Thank you. I'M late! I gotta go bye!" I waved grabbing my bagel, shoes, and backpack and leaving the apartment.

I headed to elevator and pressed the down button. Then I put on my shoes, and the door opened. I got out and waited by her door. I started eating the bagels.

Once I finished the bagel, y / n came out.

"Hey! " She said.

"Hi, geez I need more sleep... " I said. I barely could keep my eyes open, but I managed. We started walking to the elevator, and I pushed the button for down. I let her in first, being a gentlemen.

"Thank you " she smiled. It was awkward until we reached outside.

"So, Pete? I noticed there was food in my refrigerator?! Did you?" Y/ n questioned. Oh yeah!!!!?

"Yeah, I know you would have nothing to eat for breakfast so I got some food for you" I said. I then remembered the candy I bought the other day. I pulled it out, it was starburst.

"Want some?" I requested.

"Heck ya!" she exclaimed. I gave her pink, her favorite. We didn't live that far from Midtown high school, so we walked.

"What happened yesterday is only between me and you" she professed.

"Got you". Only between me and you, I'm Spider-Man.

-Stupid Unnecessary School-
We arrived and went to our lockers. Luckily, we were able to get the same hall since her name is Y / n Barton and mine is Peter Parker.

I always had my backpack with me for one specific reason, spider time.

"Hey Peter Parker! What are you gonna name your backpack? " She smiled. I laughed.

"Haha funny. " I sarcastically said, "I'll name it.......Taylor! "

"Taylor Lautner " she joked. I laughed again.

"Good one " I said. Then we closed our lockers and went to Homeroom.

Homeroom is one of the 6 classes we have together.

We were always early to class, y / n and I have always been the teacher pet.

Then we dropped our stuff on our desk, y / n came towards me.

Act cool.

"Hey, Mr. Gregg, am I your favorite? " Y / n asked. She raised her eyebrow evilly. Mr.Gregg was reading the newspaper, it read Spider-Man saves the new bank.

"Um...." He looked up. Now my turn.

"Or am I? " I added.

"I got to say both of you are amazing and great students, but y / n won this one this week " Mr. Gregg smiled.

"Yes, ha! " Y/n teased me. She looked so adorable.

"Hey, last week I was! And only for this week!" I exclaimed.

"Someone's jelly " Y / n laughed. Then one of my other best friends walked in.

"Hey guys! " Harry smiled. Harry has been my friend since forever, just like y / n.

"Whats up!?" Y / n rejoiced.

"Nothing "

"Why were you late to met us at our lockers?" I asked. He didn't have a locker in our hall with us.

"Dad lectured me about my grades."

"Better get those grades up then! "

Y / n laughed.

"Ding"

Bell, 1st period here we go.

-4th period -
It was Science with y / n and Harry for 4th period. I sat at the edge of the table by Harry in the front and y / n in middle section opposite side of me.

"All Females store eggs in their....." The teacher was talking about reproduction. Awkward.

I just stared at the board, don't we already know this!!!! The freakn jocks are always making sexual jokes and sounds in the back.

I then turned back to look at y / n to see what was her reaction about this was.

Once I turned she was already staring at me. She quickly looked down at her book.

Was she?..... No? We're just friends. 

It's impossible, but perfectly possible too?

"Ding"

I quickly turned back to see y / n bitting her lip while staring at me. She's probably nervous for the numerous amounts of algebra test coming this week. She then grabbed her stuff and ran out the room.

What was that?

I don't know.

"C'mon 5th period Peter." Harry said, "Where's y / n? "

"She just left?" I questioned. I started walking to 5th period, math. Harry didn't have this class with us. When we got there, I took my seat. I noticed her seat empty, she sat across from me.

"Ready for the test?" Mr. Riggs questioned.

"Yes!" The class cheered, with some no's.

"Ding"

Y / n late? Definitely a problem. She then walked in at that moment.

"Late Barton? " Mr. Riggs said amazed. The whole class act amazed, except me I had a worried face.

"Late, teacher pet. " Lindsey said. She's one of the popular girls, and she sits in front of me.

"Hey stop it." I blurted.

"Whatever " she flipped her hair back towards me.

I decided to pass a note to y / n after 10 minutes.

Hey, what happened in 4th?

I wrote and passed it to her.

Just girl problems

Oh, sorry then. I understand ; )

I wrote and passed.

Thanks Pete :)

She passed it back to me. Soon math was done and it was lunch time. Hungry.

Y / n, Harry, and I had lunch together. We went to the lunch line and got pizza! Yes my shirt brings good luck!!!! As we walked to our usual table, some people were sitting there. It was Lindsey and her group.

"Walk away. Walk away. " Harry whispered. Danger alert.

"So, y / n? Today in math, your friend Peter protected you. How's it feel to have him every second to save your life? " Lindsey miffed. That's it, that little raccoon! I put my hand on y / n shoulder. She turned her head to me asking for what she should do. I nodded no.

"Is he like your boyfriend or something? " The raccoon asked. I turned a little red, I wish.

"Oh..... you're not anything but friends. Anyways, why would he want to be with you?!" Raccoon smirked. Then y / n ran out the cafeteria.

"You monster! " I yelled to Lindsey.

"I got it" Harry said. I ran to the spot where I knew she would be. Our spot.

She was there.

"Y / n?....." I said. Y / n looked up and she was crying. I saw a tear escape her eye. Damn, that Lindsey...

"Don't cry " I mourned sitting down with her. I wiped her tears.

"It's just - "

"No. Don't listen to what anyone says, you're beautiful and smart and everything I-a guy could ever look for" I said cutting her off. I wish she was mine. It was a quiet place. I stared into her eyes and her lips. I felt every second we were getting closer. She then hugged me.

"Y / n, you okay? " Harry comforted.

"Yeah.." She wiped the rest of her tears off. I helped her up and we went in. We ended up eating at another table, and my pizza was still warm!

The rest of the day went by fast. In 6th period, I asked to use the hall pass for a specific reason. Not to use the bathroom. Not get something from my locker. To get revenge.

I walked to Lindsey's hallway, and looked both ways for no one in sight. I've always have a web squirter detached to my watch. I webbed her locker, impossible to open. I felt good. Maybe this what the bad guys feel, but it's not evil though. It's what you get when you mess with Peter Parker aka Spider-Man.

I went to y / n's locker and got her stuff. Then headed to class.

"Ding"

I grabbed my stuff and then grabbed y / n's hand.

"C'mon!" I exclaimed. We started running to Lindsey's locker, but Y / n didn't know what was about to happen.

"My stuff in my locker!?" Y / n shouted.

"Oh here. I got it." I passed her her backpack.

We reached our final destination.

"Stop, wtf look? " I said trying to pretend I didn't do it.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Lindsey screamed.

"SPIDER-MAN! " Someone yelled.

"Ugh!" Lindsey started having a tantrum.

Y / n and I started laughing. We then started walking home from school, we ended up talking about Captain America and Iron Man.

"I personally like Iron Man more " I suggested. His work is pretty cool , more like amazing. I would love to work with him.

"I like Captain America! " Y / n exclaimed. He's also cool, big fan.

When we arrived at her door, we stood there in silence.

"Well, then. Goodbye! " She said hugging me. Then she laughed.

"What? " I questioned.

"You smell like an orange."

I laughed. Really? I didn't eat oran-crap I didn't wash this shirt. Omg this is embarrassing.

"Well bye y / n " I smiled. I then walked off and before going through the door I waved bye.

I pushed the elevator for up. Uh, nice day.

I decided to listen to some music so I put on my headphones and played Left hand free by Alt-J. The elevator door opened, I walked to my apartment. I looked for my keys, and opened the door.

To be continued...

--------------------------------
Thanks soooooo much! Hope you love this chapter, and IT'S a cliffhanger..... you probably know where it's heading. Also so sorry for a long weekend of no update Bye love ya ~ × Natty×

Edited by the author (BYe BAE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
7.1K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
56.5K 2.2K 23
Book 2 | ❝Remember me, y/n? Please say you do!!! Don't-y-you can't leave me like this after every-everything!!!❞ Tears Flashbacks Love ❝Sorry...
742K 8.4K 193
Tom Holland, Peter Parker, occasionally all four Holland boys and Haz, harry styles, steve harrington, steve rogers, bucky barnes i take requests :) ...