Minecraft Diaries Oneshots

By KatCanWrite

This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in... More

Laurance x Aphmau - Mystreet
Garroth x Reader- Mystreet
Aphmau x Dante (MCD)
Malachi x Reader (MCD)
Travis x Laurance x Reader (Mystreet)
(A/N and writing order)
Aaron x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Katelyn x Travis (MCD)
Zane x Reader (MCD)
Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)
Chad x Aphmau (MCD)
Leona x Yip (PDHS)
Saddness to Comfort|Laurance x Reader (MCD)
Musical Duo|Dimitri x Reader (MCD)
Science Partners| Gene x Reader (Mystreet)
Relief|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Fireworks|Malachi x Reader (MyStreet)
The Wedding|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Scenarios|| Type of Date
Little Help||Nicole x Dante (MiddleSchool)
Scenarios||Traveling
Confessed||Travis x Katelyn (LLP)
The List||Garroth x Ivy (Mystreet)
Stronger||Vylad x Reader (MCD)
Q&A! (Ask Questions!)
Q&A Answers
「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.1 (Mystreet)
Scenarios||Proposal
「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.2 (Mystreet)
I AM SO SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU ALL
Scenarios || Meeting the In-Laws
Travis x Katelyn 「FLUFF」
Garroth x Aphmau (MCD)
Confessions - Ein x Reader (PDH)
Kai x Reader (PDHS)
Memory Lane | Vylad x Reader (Mystreet)
The Dance | Zane x Kawaii~Chan (Mystreet)
Forgotten Series | Vylad x Reader| (PDHS)
Forgotten Series| Nicole x Dante (MCD)
Forgotten Series | Laurance x Sasha (PDHS)
Update/Book Birthday
Updates on This Book and Me.
Travis x Katelyn (PDHS) PART ONE
Katelyn x Travis (PDHS) Part 2
Thank You.
Tell a Friend to Tell a Friend....
Now | Aphmau x Laurance (Diaries)
To New Platforms!!!

Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)

2.2K 42 27
By KatCanWrite

Aphmau's POV

   I awoke to the sweet aroma of honey. I rolled over in bed to look out the window at the gleaming sun that was peering through the half-open curtains. 

        Laurance and I have been dating each other for the past year or two. Once that whole ordeal passed with Laurance almost killing me thinking I was Zane, Laurance instantly killed Ivy before we could get information out of her. It was a shame, but at least she was gone. And to be sure she was dead, we threw her into a fire pit. Brutal, I know, but we didn't want to risk anything. 

       But, after all that, Garroth had gotten word that Lady Ro'Meave was going to put to a death sentence if she didn't pipe up and start talking. Obviously, it was a trap to get Garroth to get into Ok'hasis. They ended up capturing him and he was killed for a relic he absorbed. It was painful news when it reached us, especially since we had just gotten him back, and he was a love interest for me. He was loved by all of us. 

      But anyway, a couple months later once I was able to move on, Laurance and I talked- a lot. And then, we started dating. It was nice to be with somebody and have an excuse to be able to snuggle up to somebody. Heh. But anyways back to my morning.

   Laurance must've been making breakfast. I could tell that it was oatmeal since the aroma of honey filled up the small house. So, I got out of bed and dressed in my usual clothing; a long dress with a white corset with a light purple skirt. Isabelle took on sewing and made me it. She even added pockets! 

        When I walked into the open area of the house, Lilith was in her wooden higher chair we had made and she was eating some oatmeal. Laurance was multitasking, making the food in a pot of our charcoal-ran stove and entertaining Lilith with her stuffed rabbit.

   "And- what's your rabbit's name again?" Laurance said to Lilith attempting to do a story off the top of his head.

   "Its name is fluffy!!" Lilith said with excitement as she knew Laurance was going to tell her another story.

   "Ok, so, Fluffy here was being all cool, until he decided to go and collect some flowers for his beautiful girlfriend!" Laurance said making the rabbit do motions as he stirred the oatmeal in the pot.

   "Do you, Lilith Garnet, want to take a guess why he was bringing flowers to his lovely girlfriend?" Laurance asked her.

   "To.... I don't know!!" Lilith said shaking her hands.

   The nice thing about Laurance being around Lilith is that he doesn't coo at her like a small baby, he treats her as if she is one of us- just without the bad language and smirky comments. So, Lilith, an efficient 4-year-old, talking like a champion, has the most amazing speech process and can talk like an adult. I'm glad she is around Laurance so much. Otherwise she'd probably still be learning to speak.

   "Well you Lil get to be apart of a big secret! But you can't tell your mother no matter what! Is that a deal? I don't want to spoil it because you know, then it's no fun." He said going up to her.

"Tell me, tell me!!" She said whisper yelling to Laurance as he approached her.

  I was listening from a  distance to Laurance and Lilith, surprisingly they didn't see me because they were preoccupied with each other for the time being.

   "Well.." Laurance said pulling a ring out of his pocket, "I'm going to be giving this to your mom, and asking her to be my wife. And the reason I'm telling you this is because I want to have your blessing to ask her. So, that means you allow me to ask her. May I?" Laurance whispered to her.

   "Yes!! You may!! Will this mean you'll be my daddy!?" She said with excitement in her eyes.

  "If your mom says yes, then I will be. But if she says no, God forfend if she does, then I won't be. But you'd still see me." He said smiling at her.

   Lilith smiled and danced a little in her chair, obviously excited about the news. But- is Laurance really going to ask me to marry him!? At this moment I had no time to be shocked and quickly went back into the room and slowly closed the door. Then I normally opened it, acting like I just got out of the room.

   "Oh, good morning my love," Laurance said putting the spoon into the pot and coming over to me and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

   "Good morning," I said kissing him back and going over to Lilith to pick her up and give her a hug.

  "How's my baby doing?" I said lifting Lilith out of her height chair and picking her up.

  "I'm doing good Mama, how are you?" She asked me. Being a charming little one as ever.

  "I'm doing very well, thank you for asking," I said lowering her back into her chair.

   I walked over to Laurance as her was dishing up our oatmeal with berries. I put my arm around his waist, since I couldn't reach any higher, and hugged him.

   "Hey, want to go out for a walk tonight?" Laurance asked me as his eyes gleamed.

   "I-I'd love to!" I said smiling up at him.

   "Great. We'll leave when it gets dark." He said going back to his oatmeal.

   I sat down at the table and had a very productive conversation with Lilith about fishing. She reminded a lot about Malachi when he was younger. 

  Then Laurance came over and refilled Lilith's wooden bowl and gave her some berries. He sat my plate in front of me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

   "Awewwee sqeeeeeeee!" Lilith commented on us kissing. She didn't not approve of kissing, she didn't mind watching. It was odd sometimes.. I wonder what Travis has been saying to her.

   We all had a nice family conversation and then went on with our day, Laurance on guard patrol, and I onto Lord duties.

~~

   It was about the time Laurance and I were going to leave. It was a tad bit chilly so I put on a sweater over my dress. Zoey came over and watched Lilith, and since she was so productive I told Zoey to start teaching her some school studies. That's one thing Zoey could do. Not me.

       Laurance and I walked hand in hand to wherever Laurance was taking me. We talked for awhile about life and stuff that shouldn't be talked about around Lilith.

    We arrived at a small pond that was inside our walls. It was calming there, a small stream trickled into it as well, and even some fireflies were about. Laurance and I sat down on a small bench that I had made a while ago. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Finally, we got tired of sitting, and we sprawled out on the grass and looked at the stars. We pointed out constellations and found a few shooting stars. When one passed, I told him to make a wish, and what I heard was,

   "That you'll say yes."

   "What?" I said in response to his comment sitting up. I had totally forgotten about that morning due to the hellish day I had.

   He just smiled and sat up next to me. Then transferred to one knee.

   "Aphmau, I cannot express in words how much you mean to me and everyone. But to me the most, you are the most amazing human being to roam this planet. You are an amazing person. And I'd feel honored if I was able to call you mine?" Laurance said looking up to me as I sat there in shock, a single tear forming in my eye.

   "Laurance, absolutely!!" I said letting him put the ring on my finger. We then shared a passionate kiss and just started hugging.

   "You don't know how long I've waited for this!" He said laughing and hugging me tighter.

   We then walked back to our house hand in hand. Ready to spread the news to Zoey and Lilith.

~
Woohoo that took not to long to write.

Make sure to vote for this book and share it! 🌟💕
Almost 400 reads!! 😁☺️

~ Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.9K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...
99.1K 2K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
70.7K 1K 36
These are stories/situations about you being on Mystreet, Love~Love Paradise, all the Aphmau role-play's!!! Also including ships like Garmau, Laurmau...
7.5K 342 24
This is a modern version of minecraft diaries. It. Is. Not. MyStreet. Hopefully updated every day hopefully -+DISCLAIMER ALERT+- I do not own any of...