Too blind to see (lesbian)

By Rosegold_Honey

Adrianna is not like normal white girls she has a black mentality and it shows many people don't like her she... More

prologue
party time
The match
The date
the G word
which one
love high
realization
complications
true colors
Beginning of something new
tonight you see
Broken trust
Im sorry
Goddamit
Truth be told
Truth be told (Part two)
your kidding right?
open hearts
Falling into temptation
not a chapter
Blast from the Past
Decisions...
vacation time!!!
our day
snapped
Epilogue
not a chapter

second life

1.9K 66 4
By Rosegold_Honey

Adrianna 

I was tired as hell been working all day. I like my job but it tiresome sometimes. It was my break so Randy called me.  

"Hey hoe"I answer. 

"Wassup u on break" she asks.  

"Yeah why?" I ask. 

"Ima come see you aight" she says. 

"Yeah that's cool ima get off soon anyway"I say. So my aunt is using my car today hers broke. I'm fixing it but I gotta wait for her part to be shipped over. I sit down at a table and lay my head down. I left up and Miranda is there jean shorts a black tank top and black and grey Jordan's. Her hair is in a bun and she has on sliver hoops. her body shows so well. She attracting a lot of attention especially from guys since she is sucking on a lollipop. One of my male coworkers drops his tools. I burst out laughing. Then I see the rest of her crew come up mostly guys the only other girls are me and this girl name Izzy who is a loving the crew hoe meaning she fucking everybody in our crew I mean I can't hate I've fucked her once before but never again. Miranda fucks with her but I love my best friend but she is a hoe honestly. She is more player than hoe yeah you would think the stud would be the player nah in this case it opposite. 

"Adrian" she calls and hugs me then jumps on me. 

"What the hell what you do" I ask when she get down. She looks confused  

"What u mean ?" she asks. 

"U don't normally hug me like that what you do or what you want" I ask crossing my arms  

"Damn dats cold I missed me best friend I can't hug u now"she says putting her hands on her hips. My eyes fall over her body though I can see her belly ring because her tank top rises a little but. 

"yeah you can but what you want?" I ask. I sit down and she sits on my lap  

"Can you pleeeaaassee do my history paper" she asks. I frown. 

"Hell nah do ya own shit Randy" I say  

"Well can you help me my momma being a asshole she won't shut up bout my grade in Ms.Tavern"s class it ain't my fault dat bitch don't me" she says and sucks her teeth  

"She would if u stop going to sleep in her class" I say. Her ass is so soft against my leg right now. Ugh the girl gonna be the death of me. 

"If I do do it what I get" I ask. 

"I'll pay you"she says  

"I got money give me something else" I say. she sucks her teeth. 

"Man really Adrian" she says. I laugh because its funny when I piss her off. 

"Ain't nuthin funny Adrian come on at least help me wit it" she says  

"Aight I'll help u but I ain't doing ya shit Randy you made that woman not like you not me" I say. She roll her eyes. 

"Don't address nobody else I see" D'andre says. I flick him off I don't like that nigga. I tolerate him for Miranda's sake. He a loud mouthed pussy who don't know when to shut the hell up. I have been tempted to fight him once or twice but I fought it because that a what he wanted. I lay on Randy's shoulder. 

"Awh is that ya girlfriend" Benny one of my coworkers asks. 

"Nah she just a friend" I say. I said that kind of quick I hope Randy don't take it the wrong way. 

"Oh sorry" he says and goes back to working. 

"Y'all would make a cute couple tho" Izzy says. 

"I know we wud we both sexy"Miranda said.I just laugh that off. that comment made me heart sink though scared me on how she would react to it.  

"Randy get up I gotta work" I say patting her thigh.  

"Aight" she says and gets off me. I leave and go back to the car.

Miranda 

I have been working so much lately I kind of forgot about raven till she called me. Lawd this girl is so sexy. We were on the phone for hours. she wants to go on a date with me later she said she had something to do before. I didn't ask it won't my business I'm not gonna tell Adrianna because every time I tell her I got a girl she get to know her better. She has the sexiest eyes ever though. they are a beautiful hazel. I really wanna fuck her but also kind of want a relationship with her. She is so mysterious. After Adrianna got off we decided to go out to get something to eat.  

I get home and I got a hour before I have to leave on my date. I go take a long shower washing my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. after my shower I blow dried my hair. Lotion my body did my hygiene thing and put on red matching bra and panties. I walked to my closet and flipped through my closet. I settled for a gray low cut dress with sliver heels. I pulled my hair up in a curly bun and added my dangling white earring. My make up consisted of a little bit of coverage, pink lipstick and sliver eye shadow with black eye liner with a touch of blush. I didn't need a lot of blush or coverage because I have naturally pretty skin. I walked to my full mirror. damn I look good. After I was ready I talked to one of my friends since Adrianna said she wanted to chill when she got home plus I had called her she ain't answer. I talked with her till I heard a knock of course my momma had to work. I answered it to Ravens beautiful self. She had her hair down under a snapback that was blue and purple and purple shirt and black jeans with blue shoes. Damn sexy. 

"Whoa you look beautiful girl" she says smiling. 

"thank you you look sexy too" I say locking my door. I followed her to the car. I figure we going a club she was on club attire. Good I like to party. I go outside she got a sexy ass Lexus 2013 all black too. Damn baby paid get this though she got a driver she don't even drive herself. I notice diamond studs on her ear she one ear piercing and a cartilage bar . She got tattoos down her arms and one on the side of her neck. I like this I'm guessing she is a drug dealer. 

"You a drug dealer ain't you" I say out loud instantly turning red of embarrassment I didn't expect to say that aloud. 

"You cute when you blush" she says and we get in the car. 

"Thank you" I say. In the car she pull out some liquor. 

"And if you must know let's say I'm in business management "she says with a wink. Oh shit she a drug lord. Fuck one sexy one too. She passes me a glass I smell it of course it liquor. 

"You tryna get me drunk to get in my pant" I ask joking. She laughs damn even that's sexy. 

"Trust me baby I ain't gotta get you drunk to get in ya pants" she says touching me exposed bare thigh. I shiver at her touch. 

"Really why not" I ask I wanna test her. 

"I can get you wet with words baby I'm 27 I ain't new to the game" she says. I stare. 

"I'm only 17"I say. 

"I know I like them younger" she says with a smirk. I like this I've never been with a older woman before. 

"I've never been with a older woman before" I say as sexy as possible. 

"Well I'll make sure you enjoy it." she says. I like that confidence. 

We get to the club is big as hell. 

"Damn" I say and we get in line she skips everyone and we go to V.I.P.Damn its almost like a studio you have the heavy glass that covers the front of the room if u look down you can see the dance floor. I stand by the glass and look below. 

"like what you see?" I hear Raven ask. 

"Actually I like this one better" I say turning around to face her. She smirks. 

"I'm glad I can be a sight for you." she says and pulls me from the crowd onto the dance floor. We start dancing to the music its a fast pace so to the dancing is basically a lot of grinding. She pulls me closer to her. We dance a little more and I feel her pull me off the floor. We go back to the V.I.P and relax a little

Adrianna 

I get home and unlock my door after I deal with my neighbor who wants me but I don't want her. I get there flip on my lights and I see Raven. I freeze. 

"Cassandra" she says. I stare into those hazel blue eyes made me melt instantly. 

"wh....at ......are ..... y. ..y...ou doing here" I stutter. She walk to me I stumble back almost falling. 

"I told you I was coming to see you KC" she says moving closer I move back. I'm scared out my mind right now. 

"Why you look scared" she asks. Moving close and pulling me up to keep me from falling on my ass. unexpectedly I moan alittle at her touch. 

"You missed me too I see" she says smirking. I want to get pissed and fight her but my mind isn't working.I gain my strength and walk to the door pulling out her grasp. 

"Get out" I say opening my door. 

"No not till we talk baby" she says shutting the door not taking her eyes off me. 

"Why are you here"I ask  

"I wanted to see you baby"she says. tipping my head up to face her. I get weak to my knees at her touch.  

"You know u missed the way I make you feel" she whisper in my ear. Her breathe on my neck makes my eyes roll back on the feeling of her breathe brings back memories of her panting while she was in me. So let me explain something I had sex with a female meaning I was the giver but I lost my actual virginity to her. I let her have it. I was 13 she was 23 .....Taboo yes pedophiles no because I was about to be 14 she is 10 years older than me. Yeah illegal but hell I didn't have parents nd my aunt ain't know so I didn't say. We kept it on the down low I was best friends wit her baby brother but when I got away from her I couldn't explain to her brother why I left. I fight with her but she pins me  

"I love you" she says when im pinned and I feel a sharp pain in my back and then things go black.

Raven

I planned a date with Miranda but I told her I had so things to handle. I get in my Lamborghini 2013. I look at the address I printed off. I put it in my G.P.S system. I pull up to her apartment building. I also got someone to come by and make a copy of the key so I can get in house. I wait till her aunt leaves and then her aunts wife. I walk up to her apartment number unlocks it. this place is kind a big from what I expected. I walk around till I find her room. I walk to her closet I notice her shoe collection is bigger. I find a box with nothing on it and open it I find pictures of us. I remember everyone of them. Damn she was beautiful she still is. I find a picture of us I had her in my arms she had her tongue put with the tongue ring I got her. The next picture was he on baggy black pants and a white tank top she had he two middle fingers up and her tongue out her black tongue ring glistening. I remember those day she was the first stud I wanted.  

*flashbacks* 

I was 23 my little brother called me and said he wanted me to pick him up. I figures what the hell. At this point I won't new to the game but I was still making my way up. I was a fighter a very well known fighter too. I pulled up to my brothers school. I was shocked when he brought a white girl with grey eyes and deep blue hair. My nigga was in the car Ivy. he was my partner in crime still is.  

"Da fuck dat white girl doing" he ask confused. My brother opened the door and she got in. Her face was beautiful and her eyes where even more breathe taking. I examined her body I couldn't see it very well under the black shirt. She was listening to music. I kept driving and drove to my house when we got there my brother hits her and she doesn't think twice before punching him they start wrestling. She kicked my brothers ass. I laughed and got a beer. She took off her top shirt and I was able to see her curves which were very nice. I couldn't see her ass.  

"What's your name" I asked. She looked up. 

"Cassandra why?" she says with attitude. She sounded so damn hood. 

"Da fuck the attitude foe" I asked. 

"Da fuck the questions for?" she challenged sitting on the floor with her with her legs parted and her arms resting on her knees. 

"you got a smart ass mouth" I said leaning back. She had braces at this point too and she didn't wear her glasses. Well she did but only in classes. She took my blunt out my hand and started smoking it. I laugh. 

"How old are you?" I asked. 

"Don't matta what age I am I don't act it" she said after taking the first hit. 

"Really now how much older do you act" I ask grabbing her thigh. She jumped. Then smirked. She hopped up and walked off. I loved the way she had confidence though she wasn't intimidated by my age. She walked to the back room. I smirked. I got up and followed her. 

"Raven what you doing" Kyle my little brother asked knowing me. 

"How old is she?" I ask leaning against the wall. 

"13"he says. I knew she was younger but I ain't care.  

"okay" I said. I start to walk back. 

"don't Raven I'm serious" my brother warned. I laughed. I sat back down to keep my brother quiet. 

*4 weeks later* 

My brother had been bringing Kasey there more and I started noticing her so much more. she got sexier and sexier. One night my brother left and it was me and her. I was on the couch she was playing video games. I was watching her. she was so cute. She gets off her game and lays on the couch. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I sat back on the couch. 

"How you know u was gay?" she asked randomly. 

"Always knew I thought women were the sexiest thing on this earth always had a attraction to them"I answered. 

"I had a 17 year old girlfriend" she said looking at me. 

"You like older women" I ask. 

"Yes kind of like how I like you but your 10 years older than me its illegal and I don't know if you like me back so I see not point on trying" she says. looking down. I look at her. 

"What would you say if I told you I did like you and its only illegal if people know what they don't know won't hurt."I say running my hands through her hair.she shivers.  

"I would say why me" she say looking me in the eyes. 

"because your fucking beautiful and different your age u don't act like the rest of them 13 year olds." I said. She bits her lip. 

"Can I kiss u" she blurted out and blushed right when she realized what she said. I laughed. 

"Comere" I said and pulled her on top of me. I placed my index finger on lips. 

"Nah but I'm about to kiss you" I said bringing her lips closer she closed her eyes and I kissed her her lips were softer than expected. I let her kiss me back. I licked her lips for access she allowed and I deepen the kiss getting a moan out her. I like that sound and she taste so good. Next thing I know I was between her legs and she was on her back with her arms around my neck. I grabbed her thigh wrapping her legs around my waist. I ran my hands up and down her body. She started pulling my hair. I slipped my hands under shirt her soft skin felt so good. I got to her bra and her nipples were hard as expected so I gently ran my thumb over them not taking my lips of hers. She moan louder so I moved to her neck. Sucking lightly with occasional licking. She pulled my hair harder. I let out a moan when I felt her soft hand up my shirt. 

"Raven stopppp" she says pushing me off but she moaned stop didn't say it. I keep going I grabbed her breast and she started panting. I was pushed to the bottom so aggressively turned me the hell on. 

"Raven stop" she says and I opened my eyes her face was red.  

"What's wrong we were just having fun" I say twirling her hair. 

"Uhm my uhm uhm " she say looking down embarrassed. she crosses her legs then i know what happen. I laugh that pisses her off she she punches me in the arm. 

"Ow but baby I got you wet I turned u on so your pussy got wet it happens all the time" I say laughing. 

"shut up I didn't know" she says pissed. I kiss her again. 

"Hey just mean I'm doing something right." I say winking. she rolled her eyes. 

*Four weeks later* 

I was cuddled up with Kasey we had kept out stuff a secret because its a lot of snitches. I watched her face as she looked at the TV. 

"Why you staring" she asked. 

"Because you so fucking sexy" I said kissing her cheek. She smiles. 

"You are too"  

"I got you something though" I said and reached back to get her the necklace I brought her. she was chilling at my house.  

"What?" she ask.  

"Close ya eyes" I said. she listened I put her necklace one. She opened them and her eyes lit up. 

"Whoa" she says. 

"you like it" I ask. 

"yes I do" she said. 

"Its yours if u agree to be my girl" I say. 

"Aight" she says and kisses me.  

*end of flashback*

I twirl the gold necklace that was in her box in my finger I hear her at the door. 

Cassandra" I say when. she reveals herself in the door. Damn she is even more sexier in person. 

"wh....at ......are ..... y. ..y...our doing here" she stutters and stumble back. damn I didn't know i fucked her up that bad. 

"I told you I was coming to see you Kasey" I said moving closer smirking. 

"Why you look scared"i ask. Moving close she falls back and pull her up to keep her from falling on her ass. unexpectedly she moan alittle at my touch. 

"You missed me too I see" I say smirking. she gains her strength and walk to the door pulling out my grasp. 

"Get out" she says opening my door. 

"No not till we talk baby" I say then shut her door not taking my eyes off her. 

"Why are you here"she asks coldly. 

"I wanted to see you baby"I say tipping her head up to face me. i can tell i make her weak to the knees at my touch.  

"You know u missed the way I make you feel" i whisper in her ear. she fights with me but I pin her. 

"I love you" I say and take the needle out my pocket and stabs her in the back injecting the sleeping medicine in her. I knew she would run so I wasn't bout to let that happen. I brought a few melted ecstasy chemically manipulated to make her go to sleep. She fell limp in my arms I check her pulse its still there. I lay her on the couch. I call up Ivy he says give he a minute. 

"I didn't wanna knock u out baby but you made me" I say to her stroking her face. I really love this girl.

--------------_-------------------------- 

Hey you guys sorry it took so long a few bumps I promise I will try to update every weekend when I get a break from school work :) thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 21
A lot of girls experiment in college; it's natural. It's no different at the University of Southern California, and when they're looking to experimen...
355K 12.6K 59
Devin King, a St.Louis native that moves out to Atlanta because her mom kicked her out for being gay. Seeing her dad making a lot of money and living...
20.8K 1.1K 52
(This is part 2 to my story Lynn. You will have to read part 1 to understand part 2. But please enjoy 😊) Being the loyal respectful friend that Lynn...
82.2K 1.9K 24
Lindsey is a shy, but spontaneous white lesbian. She befriends Imani, one of the schools only studs. She's afraid of getting close to anyone. She's b...