Minecraft Diaries Oneshots

By KatCanWrite

This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in... More

Laurance x Aphmau - Mystreet
Garroth x Reader- Mystreet
Aphmau x Dante (MCD)
Malachi x Reader (MCD)
Travis x Laurance x Reader (Mystreet)
(A/N and writing order)
Aaron x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)
Zane x Reader (MCD)
Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)
Chad x Aphmau (MCD)
Leona x Yip (PDHS)
Saddness to Comfort|Laurance x Reader (MCD)
Musical Duo|Dimitri x Reader (MCD)
Science Partners| Gene x Reader (Mystreet)
Relief|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Fireworks|Malachi x Reader (MyStreet)
The Wedding|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)
Scenarios|| Type of Date
Little Help||Nicole x Dante (MiddleSchool)
Scenarios||Traveling
Confessed||Travis x Katelyn (LLP)
The List||Garroth x Ivy (Mystreet)
Stronger||Vylad x Reader (MCD)
Q&A! (Ask Questions!)
Q&A Answers
「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.1 (Mystreet)
Scenarios||Proposal
「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.2 (Mystreet)
I AM SO SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU ALL
Scenarios || Meeting the In-Laws
Travis x Katelyn 「FLUFF」
Garroth x Aphmau (MCD)
Confessions - Ein x Reader (PDH)
Kai x Reader (PDHS)
Memory Lane | Vylad x Reader (Mystreet)
The Dance | Zane x Kawaii~Chan (Mystreet)
Forgotten Series | Vylad x Reader| (PDHS)
Forgotten Series| Nicole x Dante (MCD)
Forgotten Series | Laurance x Sasha (PDHS)
Update/Book Birthday
Updates on This Book and Me.
Travis x Katelyn (PDHS) PART ONE
Katelyn x Travis (PDHS) Part 2
Thank You.
Tell a Friend to Tell a Friend....
Now | Aphmau x Laurance (Diaries)

Katelyn x Travis (MCD)

2.4K 48 31
By KatCanWrite

Request: xHopelessOpusx
Woop writing I'm bored and I had a math test today to see if I got into accelerated math. 
~
|Katelyn's POV|

   "Heyyyyy baby~" I hear emerging behind me.

   Nothing new. It was Travis. I decided on not giving him a smackdown because I wasn't feeling angry at the time. I was feeling quite happy with how the weather was outside.

   "Hello Travis," I said, "your greetings are witty as usual." Travis sat beside me, and it was a beautiful evening. The sun was on the verge of turning its usual nightly colors. 

   Being honest, I've kinda gotten warmed up to Travis. His witty comebacks and greetings don't phase me that much anymore. They are just kind of funny now.

   "Hmm...My greetings don't seem to phase you anymore I see." Travis said looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

   "Meh. I've gotten used to them." I said bluntly.

   "Hmmm..." Travis mumbled, "Maybe I should make my move." He whispered to himself.

  "Hey Katelyn, we should go out walking tonight," Travis said with an awkward gun hand motion and whip of his hair.

   "Yeah sure... Sounds fun.." I said emotionless as ever.

   "Okay! See you in a few, I'm going to go freshen myself up a little bit, see you in an hour!" Travis said jumping up, tapping the top of my head and leaving.

   As soon as Travis was out of sight, Lucinda popped out of the bushes.

   "Hello Katelyn," Lucinda said.

  "Oh! Hey Lucinda," I said kind of scared. Had she heard Travis and I's conversation? I know she likes Travis from what I've seen by her actions towards him, but I'm unsure.

   "Before you ask," Lucinda said with a smirk, "I don't so call love Travis. It's all just an act to get you two together." She said still smirking at me and looking as if she just won a war with her cold bare hands.

   "U-um..." I said furiously blushing.

   "You love him and you know it, Katelyn. You're just hiding your emotions as always, and keep making yourself out to be a cold, emotionless person. And I know that you aren't like that." Lucinda said shaking her head. "I just don't know why you act like that."

   "I.." At this moment there was a war going on in my head,

•Do I tell her why I'm like this?

•So I spill my whole past and start breaking down and sobbing?

•Do I just keep quiet and say that I'm just not one to act all....happy...

   "I'm just not one to, you know, see as a super joyful person. I'm not Aphmau, I don't really have reasons to be all smiles." I said turning to look at her.

   "Ha, you are lying," Lucinda said smiling at me, "talk to Travis about it. He'll listen to you." She said walking away.

   "Oh, and," She said turning around, "admit your feelings to him before you burst."

   "How do you-" I tried saying before I was cut off.

   "Katelyn, I'm a witch. I can sense lies and your feelings. Just trust me, if you don't admit how you feel soon, all those bottled up emotions inside of you will make you explode." She said turning to walk away again.

   I don't know how Lucinda knew what happened in my past, I mean, I've never told anyone! But still, she's a witch. I guess she can do more things then I thought. But lately I've been having flashbacks of what had happened in my past.. It was painful. Maybe I should talk to Travis about this..

=•Time Skip 1 hour•=

(I'm trying to write from here down with my thumb all wrapped up. I played my clarinet for too long so my thumb is all swollen... FML #musicianproblems and I'm jamming out to FOB while I write this. Life is awesome)

   I had freshened up a little bit after that Lucinda incident. But now I was on my way to the place I was meeting Travis. On my way, I was scanning my mind for what to do. As I was walking, so caught up in my thoughts I had completely bypassed Travis, not even thinking where I was going.

       Next thing I know, I'm tripping over a root that's pushed out of the ground. As I prepare for the impact of the cold, hard ground (like my soul) I feel two tight arms go around my waist a foot from the ground.

   "Almost fell there.." He said lifting me and letting me go once I was stable.

   "Thanks for catching me. I was lost in my thoughts. Sorry about that." I said trying not to look shaken up. But obviously, that failed.

   "Hey-- are you alright? You look like somebody just screamed at you." He said with a conceded face.

   "Uhm" Do I tell him? I don't think I should. But yet I feel like I need to. "No. I'm not alright. I've never  been alright." I said.

   Dangit! I'm making myself sound depressed. Which I guess I'm not. I'm just dragging this pain farther into extent then it needs to..it's not like I'm trying! It's just what my heart wants. One second it wants to be bottled up all secluded and sad now it wants to burst out and explode. I'm confused.

  "How about we talk about it while we walk?" He said unsure of what to do. I don't blame him. I guess he's never been in this sort of situation before.

   "Yes... That's what I need to do," I said trying to hold back my tears.

   Travis and I started walking. Not saying a word. He hesitantly put his arms around my shoulders as we walked. I'll admit, it made me feel better. I smiled a small bit behind the few tears on my face. Travis obviously saw them there and smiled as we continued to walk.

   We stopped and went to a small area where there was a large tree we sat against. We sat next to each other and then I started talking.

   "Travis. Do you mind if I let my whole past into you? I've never told anyone this, you'd be the first." I said looking at him.

   "Of course." He said looking at me with a slight smile.

   "Okay, then I'll start." I said

  "When I was younger, I lived in a small village it wasn't very large... Maybe 50 people.. But one day we were invaded. It was a village outside the region. Since we were along the shoreline of our region w-we were easy to get to.. Thankfully no other villages were found." I started breathing a little more heavily at this next part. But Travis was listening, his hand had moved to my thigh as encouragement to keep going when I paused. I looked at him and smiled to me with reassurance.

   "This region came with no warning." I closed my eyes and tears started silently spilling a little bit, but I continued.

   "They tortured everyone. They would hit us with bats and starve us. They tried prying information about divine warriors, but I don't know why. My mother and father, they were experts on divine warriors. They knew sacred information that mustn't be shared with anyone. I don't even know why they wouldn't be able to tell anyone. I don't even know what it is." I said shaking my head. A few more tears spilling out.

   "They mainly came for parents and the other divine experts in our town. Since we had the smartest scholars in our village. They came looking for this disclosed information about the divine warriors." More tears escaped my eyes now that I was getting to the worst part.

   "They tortured my parents. Including my siblings and I," I said clenching my fists a little bit. Travis slipped his hand into mine as I talked.

   "They pryed us for the information. No matter how much we pleaded we didn't know, they continued beating us," I finally just let the tears escape my eyes. Travis firmly holding onto my hands and listening, which made me feel better.

   "One day. They finally stopped beating us. We were clueless; all the teens were. Then I hit the news that my parents and the other adults were all killed, including my parents." I said choking on my words as more and more tears escaped my eyes. Travis still had a firm grip on my hand, he winced a little bit of how I was squeezing them.

   "Finally, all the teens, including me, had escaped. I overheard one guard saying how they were going to bring us back with them and have us slave for them," I said shaking my head.

   "I made plans with the other kids there and we all escaped. We all went to O'khasis, the closest city to us. It took us a day or so, but I guess a group of raggedy kids showing up at a high-class city gate was odd to guards." I laughed a small but before returning to my story.

   "As I was the oldest one there at age 15, I explained everything and they let us in. They even sent some guards to go check out the area. By then the people were gone, but they left all the bodies of the dead there. So they brought them back for proper blessings and ceremony things." Tears once again started slipping from my eyes.

   "They laid everyone's bodies down, and," Tears furiously started falling from my eyes now, "My parents were the ones covered with the most marks. They had been beaten brutally-" I said before breaking down.

   I started sobbing and tried finishing my sentence, " They had a note that my father had written and had in his pocket it had said:

   "Katelyn, my daughter. I shall not reveal this information. I will die protecting my children. Your mother is willing to as well. I will tell you this information has to do with you all, my children. But we are willing to die to protect you all.
   Katelyn, please protect your brothers. Stick together. May the future bring you all apart, search for each other and regroup. You need each other.

We love you.
-Your mother and father,
Side note, if you shall ever have a title, make it fire fist. You shall understand soon, my child."

"Katelyn," Travis said pulling me, a sobbing mess, into a hug. Being honest again, his hugs made me feel so safe. I loved it.

   Then Travis pulled away and looked into my eyes still holding me.

   "Katelyn I had no idea you had a past as brutal as that. But I promise you, we will find your brothers." He said looking at me with a slight smile.

  "Thank you.." I said.

   Then, unsuspected, I was pulled into a kiss. Tears still streaming like a waterfall down my face as we both savored our kids. But it was odd. It's like I had already kissed him before. Odd.

-In Mystreet-

"Travis, what do you want," I said opening the door to see Travis there.

"A kiss." He said with a devilish grin.

"A what ki-" I said before he placed his lips on mine

-back to normal dimension-

   Travis pulled away and smiled.

   "Thanks for opening up to me. It feels nice to be trusted.." He said standing up removing me from his lap and putting his hand out to help me off the ground.

   "Let's get back, shall we?" He asked placing his hand in mine.

   "Let's," I said smiling at him and walking towards the village.

   Now. At this moment I felt a huge weight off of my chest. I could breathe. And once we arrived back at the gates, there stood a smiling Lucinda giving me a thumbs up.

    Life was finally good again.

~~~
2026+ words, oh my.
Okay well, thank y'all for reading! I'm going to regret writing this much because I decided to yolo it and use my thumb and my arm is starting to hurt now. oh, my god.

Anyways, thanks for reading! Make sure to leave a vote and comment suggestions!

~Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
415K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...
92.6K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...