The Next Morning //Nouis// bo...

By Meshii

*2nd in the Nouis category of the Bromance Awards 2016* After a wild night out partying, Louis and Niall find... More

Copyright © & Warnings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author Note
Author Note
Chapter 30
I'm Going to Comic Con
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter (Harry's POV)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Excerpt - 5 Years Later
BROMANCE AWARDS UPDATE

Chapter 34

1K 40 19
By Meshii

Louis

"So are you going to come out or not? You haven't been any support at all" Brianna's voice rang through the phone.

"Tomorrow we can go out and get all the stuff you need. I want to relax today"

"You can try a little harder to sound excited about this you know" I rolled my eyes. She was really annoying.

"I am excited for this. I just-" my words were cut off by Niall walking in with just a towel around his waist, damp hair and a curious look on his face. "I have to go, I'll text you later" I hung up the phone, smiling at my boyfriend.

We've had a few close calls over the past week with our concerts. Always being a little too close, a glance lasting too long during a song, the comments. It was getting on Liam and Harry's nerves, and surely fans would be catching on, and if they were so would management and that would mean bad things.

"Who was that?" he questioned, letting his towel fall to the ground to pull up his jogging shorts. A comfortable piece of clothing for lounging around.

"Brianna" I sighed, Niall walked to the bed and climbed on next to me. "She wants me to go out with her for baby shopping."

"That's good isn't it? Don't you need baby stuff?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah but, I don't want to go out with her. Ever since that ultrasound appointment she's just made me hate her" Niall wrapped his arm around my body, rubbing my back. What a truly wonderful person he was. "Plus, my mum would have some old gear"

"Mm. She wants you involved Lou, and you should be" I frowned and faced him.

"Since when do you care about this?" I asked flatly.

"I care about your happiness" He stated. "Come here" he pulled me on my lap.

I smiled at him, resting my hands on his shoulders. We were both shirtless andin shorts. It was a beautiful day for it.

Niall absently drew over my chest tattoo, going over the words looking at it fondly.

"I'm proud of you" I said softly. "For your tattoo" he smiled, a pink tinge coming to his cheeks.

"I love you" he pulled me close and kissed me softly. His tongue pushed through my lips and entered my mouth. It was beautiful. Wonderful. I pulled away, and rested against his forehead.

"Hey Ni" he hummed, his lips chasing mine. "Next time we have sex, do you think I can top. I haven't been inside someone for so long. I kinda miss it" he chuckled lightly. His hands roamed my back and pulled me closer.

"I'll think about it. I'm not a fan of being a bottom" I pouted.

"Just one time. Please. My dick is craving it"

Niall chuckled and bumped his nose with mine. "Okay. Once. Just for you" I smiled. "You're lucky I love you"

+

I stood in front of various baby items. Cots and prams and bottles and everything else for a baby. It was almost overwhelming and it wasn't any better with Brianna pining over what she wanted and then changing her mind. I swear she was doing it to annoy me.

I sighed and looked at the different things. I could ask my mum for these things. For myself anyway.

"Lou, what do you think of this?" She asked holding up a pink blanket with monkeys on it.

"Yeah. Nice" I couldn't bring myself to be excited as I first was. She was horrible and this baby might not even be mine. I'm scared.

"Why are you so uninterested. This should be the best time of your life" she spat.

"It should. But its hard with you nagging me all the time" I spat back just as harshly. "Look I'm done here today. Find your own things. My mum has stuff I can use anyway" I turned around and left the shop. This would definitely make news somewhere for whatever reason. I can never do anything without it being plastered around the world.

"Louis!" Brianna called as she chased me out the shop. She stood breathless next to me, holding her stomach. "Look, you may be uninterested but I need your help. Why won't you help me?"

"I need to make a call, go back into the shop. I'll be there soon" she eyed my suspiciously but wandered back into the shop.

I pulled out my phone and called Niall. He was the only one who could talk sense into me. The phone rang a few times before he answered.

"Hello" I loved his beautiful Irish accent.

"Hey Ni" I stated glumly. "This is killing me. She's driving me insane" Niall sighed heavily over the phone.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"We're shopping but this is ridiculous" I groaned. "I can't handle this anymore, Ni" it was quiet on the other end, and that's not what I needed at this point.

"Lou, if you don't want this, you don't have to do it" I bit my lip and looked at Brianna who was looking at blankets.

"Ni. This child is most probably mine. I don't want her to grow up with the fact I left her mother and wanted nothing to do with her" I told him. "I can't do that. I refuse to have a child and nothing to do with her"

"Lou, baby, I get it, just, breathe and relax okay. Maybe I can come out with you one day" I smiled.

"That sounds nice. Okay. I should get back now, I'll be back at the hotel in a few hours"

"Bye. I love you" I blushed.

"Love you too"

Sighing, I pocketed my phone and walked back into the baby shop and looked at some blankets Brianna had in her hand. She turned to me with a smile on her face and showing me a yellow fleecy blanket with kittens on it.

"What do you think? I don't really want to force 'gender' colours on her" I nodded, trying to seem interested in this as much as she was. "Okay, a cot. Help me pick one?" I nodded.

There was so many different kinds and coloured cots, it was actually surprising. One row held wooden cots with stained wood, another row painted wood in various pastel colours. They each held different designs, square or round frames on each end. I couldn't believe how much stuff there was.

We walked to the clothes and bought a lot of different onesies and various items, beanies and booties and dummies and nappies and everything else essential for a child. I was exhausted by the end of it, that after I helped Brianna home, I got back to the hotel and dropped on to the couch.

Niall walked out of whichever room he was in and called out my name. I grumbled and listened to his footsteps walk over to me lying on the couch. He rested his hand on my back and rubbed it.

"Hi baby" he cooed. "How are you?" I sighed and moved to lie on my back.

"Annoyed and tired" I sighed. "Can I just stay in tonight, you and me, room service?" I just really wanted to spend time alone with Niall. We had another few weeks left of this tour and while we could I wanted to be alone with him.

"I think the boys wanted to go out, but I can let them know you and me are gonna stay in" Niall told me softly, and gently carded his hand through my hair. I hummed. "Alright baby" he kissed my lips. "You wanna go to bed, and order whatever you want for us and I'll go talk to the guys" I nodded.

"Thank you" we smiled and bumped noses, then I watched him walk out the room.

+

I was exhausted. I lay on my back with Niall sitting next to me and our plates on our bedsides tables. I had a tiring day and a filling meal, now I wanted to sleep. Niall had other ideas though. He rolled on top of me and began kissing my neck. It felt good, so I couldn't help but feel a little turned on, but I didn't know if I really wanted this.

"Remember that conversation we had the other day?" he whispered. "The one about you topping me?" I hummed. "Wanna do it?"

"Wait, you're serious?" he hummed.

"Only if I can eat you out again, I know you found it a bit weird, but fair?" I thought about it. I wasn't thoroughly against being eaten out, and Niall wasn't into bottoming so I guess I could let him since he was going to do something he didn't like.

"Alright, better get started"

Niall sure didn't take his time to get down to business, pulling my pants down leaving me completely naked. He pushed my legs up and spread them apart, already sticking his tongue at my hole. He licked over it then stuck it inside.

"Oh!" I moaned and grabbed his hair. "Niall" I gripped his hair tighter.

His tongue darted in and out and licked inside me. I couldn't remember it feeling this good the last time we did it. I almost wanted to cum like this, I was already hard, really hard and he had barely begun.

"My God Niall. Stop, you need to stop" he pulled his face away from my ass, chin covered in spit as he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" his eyes showed worry.

"Great, but if you're gonna let me top you gotta stop" a blush covered Niall's cheeks and he wiped his spit from his chin. He climbed back up to me and kissed me slowly, rubbing his sweat pant covered crotch over my bare dick. "Oi, none of that, you promised me"

Niall rolled his eyes jokingly at me, pressing another soft kiss. "You wanna open me up?" I was still new to it. I've done it a few times, but Niall usually does it for me.

"Okay. On your back" he rolled us over and I pulled his pants down his legs. "The boys will be out all night yeah?" I really didn't want them walking in on us, not since they heard us in the bus that one time.

"Should be, but I put the sign on the door, so they shouldn't disturb us" I smiled down at him.

"God you're great"

It wasn't too much longer that I was three fingers deep in Niall's ass, spreading them wide to open him enough to take me. I was taking it easy, knowing I still had to get used of this and that Niall hadn't bottomed in God knows how long.

By the way he was gripping the sheets and arching his back, I'd have to say he was enjoying himself quite a bit. Soft moans left his open mouth and I smirked. I always loved seeing people unravel beneath me.

"Lou, you're so good at this" he moaned as I brushed his prostate.

"I guess it's similar to a girl. They never said I was that good though" Niall cringed at my words. "Sorry babe. You ready?"

"Mm. Think so, take it easy though, yeah? Just for a little bit" I nodded and pulled my fingers out, wiping them next to us. I grabbed the lube and coated myself before slowly pushing inside Niall's ass, little by little.

"God, you're tight" Niall moaned, pushing himself further onto me. "Feels so good, you might have to bottom more Ni"

"In your dreams" Niall grunted. "Your ass is made for being fucked, a'right?" I chuckled and saluted him.

"Yes sir" he shook his head at me.

I had managed to fit myself all the way in, which wasn't that bad. I was just bigger than average, Niall was bigger than me and if I can fit him, surely he could fit me. Slowly I rocked my hips into Niall's, our hands entwined and Niall's legs around my waist. I had missed this when. I hadn't done this since Eleanor and that was more than a year ago now. Its funny how things happen.

Niall begged me to go faster after only a few minutes of slow pace sex, and I was going to comply. I heaved myself up and put my hands on the head board and rocked into him harshly. Niall had to put his hands behind his head on the wooden headboard to stop himself from crashing into it I was being that forceful. His legs tightened around my slimmer waist and I continued to push in, changing direction to find his spot.

I had never heard Niall's moan when he'd had his prostate touched. But I was surely keen to find out. And when I did, I was so grateful. It was loud and wonderful. Music to my ears. He gripped my waist and would surely leave bruises.

"Fuck, Lou. There. Again. Please, again" I did. I slammed into him, countless times, relishing in the sounds he was making and how he felt against my dick that was deep inside him.

"So good babe" I told Niall. His face was flushed and beads of sweat covered his skin.

"Mm. So close. Jus' a little more" Niall moaned. I could have it on repeat.

I continued to push inside him, hitting his prostate harder each time, and finally I came, inside him, pushing Niall over the edge between our bodies. It was a beautiful sight and I wanted to capture it on camera. The way his eyes were scrunched slightly, the way his mouth fell open and not to mention the sounds he made. It was perfect.

I collasped onto his body, ignoring the fact his come was now stuck to both of us, and just smiled at him. Our faces inches apart and breath's fanning the other's face.

"I didn't think I could enjoy bottoming so much" he told me.

"So our roles have swapped?" I asked, semi-hopefully.

"Not a chance Tommo. That ass is mine, but it's definitely something we can do more of" I smiled, I could live with that. "Now, lets have some rest. Big week ahead"

I pulled out and got under the blankets with Niall and we drifted off to sleep. My once horrible day turned out good. And I couldn't be happier.

A/N okay, I got stuck on this and just couldn't write it. And now I'm sick and hurt and I was just like fuck it, imma write smut cause its too much hassle. Big time jump next chapter though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...